SECRET funs!

i have watch the raw ep of pretty/beautiful man...to be honest,my reaction was like this...what onion headand yawning like thisyawn onion head..i did fast forward some of the scenes..maybe it is just ep 1 and i have nt click on it yet. i dont feel anythingwhile watching it. and i realized that i HATED JGS's hair...yellow-onion-head-emoticon-41.gif?130192i think i need to wait for him to cut his hair like SJS in ghost andtaking a manly role. I REALLY DONT LIKE THIS....yellow-onion-head-emoticon-12.gif?130192
aaaaahhhhh...i wanna cry....i need a life saviour......secret....why did u leave mee??????wae waaaeee???????  yellow-onion-head-emoticon-38.gif?130192yellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gif?130192

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ldy Gmerm i was searching for info on man from the stars..and i accidentally found this..

Starman

Titles:Starman ~ Kono Hoshi no Koi, スターマン ・ この星の恋Description:Hirosue Ryoko plays the role of Uno Sawako, a plucky single mother of 3 boys. Due to her personality, fearing that she will be the ruin of him, Sawako's husband takes off and abandons her and their 3 boys. Sawako is left to bring up their 3 sons by herself. Living an average normal life, one day, Hoshio, a man who is suffering from amnesia, suddenly appears before her. Even though he is much younger than her, Sawako falls in love with Hoshio at first sight. A dormant heart that now has love awakened, Sawako decides to keep Hoshio by her side by telling him, "You are my husband"... Will Sawako be able to struggle through balancing the reality of being a mother of 3 boys with her immatured tendre for Hoshio? lessCategory: Japanese DramaStatus: CompletedReleased: 2013Rating: Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full 9.52 (112 Votes) Rate it!Genres: Romance

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: @Ldy Gmerm i was searching for info on man from the stars..and i accidentally found this..

Starman

Titles:Starman ~ Kono Hoshi no Koi, スターマン ・ この星の恋Description:Hirosue Ryoko plays the role of Uno Sawako, a plucky single mother of 3 boys. Due to her personality, fearing that she will be the ruin of him, Sawako's husband takes off and abandons her and their 3 boys. Sawako is left to bring up their 3 sons by herself. Living an average normal life, one day, Hoshio, a man who is suffering from amnesia, suddenly appears before her. Even though he is much younger than her, Sawako falls in love with Hoshio at first sight. A dormant heart that now has love awakened, Sawako decides to keep Hoshio by her side by telling him, "You are my husband"... Will Sawako be able to struggle through balancing the reality of being a mother of 3 boys with her immatured tendre for Hoshio? lessCategory: Japanese DramaStatus: CompletedReleased: 2013Rating: Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full Rating Star Full 9.52 (112 Votes) Rate it!Genres: Romance

Anyone seen any of these:

K-dramas                                                  J-Dramas                                    Taiwanese Dramas

Paradise Ranch                                        Glass no Le                                   Mars
Thorn Birds                                                                                                   Devil beside you
A Thousand Days Promise                                                                             Fated to Love you
The Equator Man                                                                                           Love around                                               
Beloved                                                                                                         Smiling Pasta
Five Fingers                                                                                                  The Fierce Wife

There are many others.

this is not exactly a drama, but last night i decided to try watching My PS Partner (oh yes for the sake of seeing JiSung. better late than never haha) and have to say the movie was awesome. amazing, funny, and an interesting watch to go through. and man ji sung's body sure is to be drooling at. :))
it's Thursday and i miss the feeling when i waited nervously for Secret's episode to come... :((

I finished a Taiwanese Drama "The Rose" description below that I thought was really good.

"A stone with an ugly outward appearance and not catching to the eye,
Would people be able to see a glittering gem that is wrapped around inside?

Being looked down by people for a long time, cold and indifferent treatments,
It will gradually turn rusty and lose its brilliance;
Or maybe after experiencing all these hardships,
It’s luster and beauty will be highlighted even more?

“The Rose” correctly narrates out this kind of story ??

Bai He is an extremely ordinary young girl in the story. Even though she has a kind-hearted and generous heart, but being short and chubby, she is always being refused by people because she is not attractive enough. Her appearance has always been the origin of Bai He’s inferior feelings. Because that is a fact that no matter how much strength she uses, she is unable to change. This inferior feeling deeply influences Bai He’s life, her interpersonal relations, and even her own emotions. There are lots of beautiful girls that always appears by Bai He’s side. The radiance that they give off is like that of a peacock spreading its feathers, conceited and arrogantly striding ahead with their chins up. And Bai He is always used to retreating to the back. In her mind, “I am always ugly.” has long ago became an established law that doesn’t change. When other people harms her, makes her doubt this established law of hers, she would turn around and make excuses for that person, comforting her own wavering, uneasy heart.

Bai He is exactly this girl that is gentle and soft, yet has inferior feelings of herself. Even though her beautiful heart far surpasses outward appearances by a thousand hundred times, but in a society that has all along judged people by their appearances, she is just like many of the other girls who also has ordinary appearances – deeply feels miserable over their lack in their looks and forgets about the other characteristics and merits that they have. That is, until she finds the confidence and courage to love herself from all those people that loves her. She eventually reveals the brilliant glitter of her gem and helps the people that she loves in her family to untie the knot of many years of disputes, to accept each other once again.

The Rose preserves the established roles of the original story and the story’s infrastructure, also strengthens the personality of the roles, making them stand out, detailing the turning points of the character’s mood within the show, hoping that within the entertainment, it can give the audience even more moving feelings. Furthermore, guiding the audience through an even deeper layer of thinking on love, family and friendship. "

I was really surprised by the above drama, I thought I would only look at one or two episodes but ended up finishing all 26 in a day. 

@mokonapuu- My PS Partner is on my Ipad just for because it is JiSung LOL.... whew if that man was not married. I would really be looking at a ticket to Korea with the other 500 million+ fans. 

=))

Ldy Gmerm yeah, kinda disappointed at myself for finding JiSung so late... i mean i knew his previous drama Protect The Boss, but i didn't watch it simply cause i couldn't stand the hair... oh gosh the silly curls :))
but now? Lee Bo Young is one lucky yeoja... she can do anything she wants to him =P~

lovelybluehoneyz.. you have to dear, you have to... with your own risk of post-watching drooling and daydreaming. there, i already drop you the warning. hahaha

Ldy Gmerm said: Anyone seen any of these:

K-dramas                                                  J-Dramas                                    Taiwanese Dramas

Paradise Ranch                                        Glass no Le                                   Mars
Thorn Birds                                                                                                   Devil beside you
A Thousand Days Promise                                                                             Fated to Love you
The Equator Man                                                                                           Love around                                               
Beloved                                                                                                         Smiling Pasta
Five Fingers                                                                                                  The Fierce Wife

There are many others.

skypandie said: Ldy Gmerm said: Anyone seen any of these:

There are many others.

Ldy Gmerm said:

skypandie

said:

Ldy Gmerm

said: Anyone seen any of these:

There are many others.

lovelybluehoneyz.. said:
I have to say, I can not even see what is going on lately. I posted in another thread that I liked a post and thought we still needed an awesome + insightful button and that I agreed with what the poster typed and got 5 spam lol. I will just stick to our little world from now on. No more posting in some of the bigger threads. 
@Ldy Gmerm...that is what i am sad abt..i mean we r all human and sumtimes we just reply to others abt what they wrote..and with that we get spams..
another thing is, abuse buttons...i HATE it when sumone does not agree with ur opinionand happily press abuse or spams button...
come on...spams is meant for those posted virus links or repeated posts..and abuse r meant for posts that is a troll or plainly obvious tryg to annoys others...
so yeahh...i think i will be happy here..even though i dun have 100++ names under my 'who is online in this forum lists',i am happy that i can post anything that can make me happy...gif,comments..replying..insights...conversation....all the fun stuffs...

Ldy Gmerm said: Anyone seen any of these:

There are many others.

diana76 said: Ldy Gmerm said: Anyone seen any of these:

There are many others.

Archived