SECRET funs!

Guest missmaple

huaaaa.... i cry my heart out.. mo modem broken and can't connect.. that's the big reason why my screen stuck at SY-MH hug and then jump SY be so confident and say, u'm shin se yeon...

can't watch episode 15-16..

*ugly sob in the black corner..

btw, what drama do you want to watch dear? i miss your funny comments in secret thread tbh... i plan to watch mirae and heirs when they end.. for now, let me be miserable rewatch secret and JS's scene at new heart..

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missmaple

Me too...i duno what to watch..anybody can give ideas??

actually i plan to watch golden rainbow, but i still hesitate because i know the writer is the one who wrote may queen.. my worst nightmare ever..

i want to watch it for JIW's sake..

Guest fantast1k1

YEAY! I'm here. So, anything goes here right? Because I'm so spammed out that you might see me in a can! Arrrghhhhh!

Ok, the drama I want to see next is the Han Hye Jin and Ji Jin Hee drama...story of two couples...and Lee Sang Woo's in it too. I forgot the title.

It will be airing on Dec. 2nd. We got time to enjoy the holidays and then go at it again.

Yoerubun, chebal if you find good dramas, share ok.

fantast1ksuae said: YEAY! I'm here. So, anything goes here right? Because I'm so spammed out that you might see me in a can! Arrrghhhhh! Ok, the drama I want to see next is the Han Hye Jin and Ji Jin Hee drama...story of two couples...and Lee Sang Woo's in it too. I forgot the title. It will be airing on Dec. 2nd. We got time to enjoy the holidays and then go at it again. Yoerubun, chebal if you find good dramas, share ok.

Guest missmaple

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: its only now that i can watch secret episode 15 and 16...hmmmm@missmaple.....i miss to post those gif too u knw..lol...btw..we should think of a dramathat we can be crazy together.....what shld it be??
@kerryvgm...which drama u r referring to dear??

WooHoo! I found you! Okay, so this will be the "secret" dance to enter this room. *kekeke* I can't get enough of this gif today. 

tumblr_mwag03rlWs1qcdou2o1_250.gif

Hmmm, lets see. I'm watching/recapping "Empress Ki" on MBC but it's really LONG (50 episodes) so I haven't been able to convince many to give it a try. However, the story so far is amazing, the writing is good and the acting is awesome. Ha Ji Won is her normal kick-richard simmons self, Joo Jin Mo is so manly dramasmileyf.gifand Ji Chang Wook is adorably hilarious. She gets outed as a female next week though so I'm curious to see what both guys reaction to her will be. (they think she's a he) Oh, and I'm kinda watching for the eye-candy too -  this is our petulant, childish Emperor. :D
JCW2-1.jpg

Rawwrrrr   giggle.gif  Lots of skinship too (for a historical drama) Here's THE clip that got everyone buzzing last week:

I'm also probably going to check out Jang Geun Suk and IU in "Pretty Boy" but I'm wary of the script. I'm watching "Heirs" but haven't posted on the thread at all, dropped "Marry Him If You Dare" and haven't seen "Reply 1994" although I've heard tons of good stuff about it. (Dramabeans seems to like it) What about you guys? 

@ tessieroo i watch the suspicious housekeeper..well..that drama was ok too...only that i am distracted by the 'no smile' female lead...hahaha....but otherwisethat drama is ok...but i m few episodes behind..going to watch it when im free..lol
btw...i loooove saguek drama too u knw...but nowadays its only empress ki right???

@lovelybluehoneyz - 
Oh, I forgot about "Suspicious Housekeeper"!! Ahahaha - I'm watching that one too but haven't posted in the thread. I adore Choi Ji-woo and I'm crazy about Song Jong-ho. (He was in Princess Man) although his character here is creepy. 
I think Empress Ki is the only saguek right now? I'm not sure. I'm also waiting for Lee Joon's "Rough Play" movie to be released. :D

tessieroo said: @lovelybluehoneyz - 
Oh, I forgot about "Suspicious Housekeeper"!! Ahahaha - I'm watching that one too but haven't posted in the thread. I adore Choi Ji-woo and I'm crazy about Song Jong-ho. (He was in Princess Man) although his character here is creepy. 
I think Empress Ki is the only saguek right now? I'm not sure. I'm also waiting for Lee Joon's "Rough Play" movie to be released. :D

@lovelybluehoneyz - 
I think you're right, "Secret" is that rare drama that had both excellent writing, excellent dialogue, brilliant acting - just everything fit together perfectly. And the suspense from week to week made me crazy! I love a good thriller mystery. 
I need to find out when the KBS year-end awards will be on, I really don't want to miss that. I'm almost positive "Secret" will win a lot of things.  :-bd

The Woman Who Married Three Times

Titles:Thrice Married Woman, 세 번 결혼하는 여자 / Se beon Gyeorhonhaneun Yeoja, She Gets Married ThriceDescription:Oh Hyun Soo (Uhm Ji Won) and Oh Eun Soo (Lee Ji Ah) are two grown sisters trying to make it in the world under the watchful eye of their mother. While Hyun Soo focuses intently on her career as a product designer, Eun Soo sets out to kindle romance after her divorce from her first husband, Jung Tae Won (Song Chang Ui). But can her new beau, business management school graduate student Kim Joon Goo (Ha Suk Jin), accept a young divorcee as his new bride? 

what do u all think abt this drama??

@lovelybluehoneyz - 
Only 6 episodes have aired so far and it takes 2 days before MBC releases English subs. *sigh* Neither ViKi or DramaFever got a license for Empress Ki - MBC is doing the subs themselves. *boo* It's being shown on Hulu but I do believe it's on Good Drama too. 
It's a great story so far - I just kinda wish it wasn't so long.  =))  I've seen @IguanaSoap and @chrissydiva in the thread though so maybe a few of our Secret Society people are there. 

tessieroo said: @lovelybluehoneyz - 
Only 6 episodes have aired so far and it takes 2 days before MBC releases English subs. *sigh* Neither ViKi or DramaFever got a license for Empress Ki - MBC is doing the subs themselves. *boo* It's being shown on Hulu but I do believe it's on Good Drama too. 
It's a great story so far - I just kinda wish it wasn't so long.  =))  I've seen @IguanaSoap and @chrissydiva in the thread though so maybe a few of our Secret Society people are there. 

It would seem that we have all passed through some to the same drama's recently in our trying to find something to cure our Secret addiction. 
This is what I have watched, am watching and glanced at:
Medical Top Team will continue to look at this now that I only have two to watch. 
The Heirs yep I am a fan, but Secret was my first addiction. Only recently has this picked up. But wading through that thread will make your head hurt trust me. 
The Suspicious Housekeeper (looked at the Japanese version) after the first episode did not continue of the Korean version thought they were sticking to the original story. Came back and watched episodes 11 up to 16 and realized they changed the story from the Japanese original so I am watching this to see the outcome not sure they should have extended it.  
Marry Him if you Dare I had great hopes for this one but although I like the actors in it, it irritates me that she may not be with Park Se Joo (now this could be cause I am a Jung Yong Hwa fan) but I always want to reach through the screen and shake her. 
Golden Rainbow I was going to wait until this had more episodes, but I have looked in the thread and I am not sure on this one. 
The woman who married three times I have not read any thing on this one but it only has a couple of episodes I am going to look at this one tonight to see if it is worth watching. 
Pretty boy because I am a Jang Geun Suk fan, but i see this as more rom com. 
Reply 1994 can't watch it.. scares me lol if it is anything like Answer Me 1997 (Reply 1997)  I will pull my hair out, all that jumping around drove me nuts, all though I loved Seo In Guk my head hurt at the end. 
I am looking at the Woman's Room but it is a daily with no subs. But they main female lead makes me want to smack her for not being able to get revenge. 
on another note someone recommended Ruby's Ring, but I think this may be daily as well  and you may have to rely on a kind soul in the thread to provide a recap/summary for the episode. 
Coming soon on viki:
Inspiring GenerationKind wordsboth look interesting

also coming soon on vikiPrime Minster is dating Rom com looks like but I think I want to see this .. Miss Korea (this is comedy I think or comedic moments)You came from the Stars or Man from the stars or My love from the Stars (not sure what the actual title is for this drama) Is there anything else out there in the same lines as Secret.  Melodrama, with a touch of mystery and some romance ? 

OR THIS??sounds interesting to me....

Hard Nut

Titles:Hado Nattsu, ハードナッツ!Description:Kurumi Nanba (Ai Hashimoto) is a student majoring in math at prestigious university. She's viewed as a weirdo due to her poor communication skills, but having a genius level intellect. Meanwhile, Tatsuhiko Handa (Kengo Kora) is a young detective. Kurumi Nanba and Tatsuhiko Handa work together to solve difficult cases including a series of bomb explosions, a locked-room murder and corporate blackmail.Category: Japanese Dramaif u all dun mind j drama...i love j drama too..hehe

Archived