SECRET funs!

Guest fantast1k1

I think I will wait for Kind Words.The J dramas look interesting. Empress Ki looks good but darn long...maybe ill look into it later.Stopped watching Medical Top Team and Heirs when I started Secret.Passionate Love is ok, but i only watched till episode 4.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omagah this thread! thank you for pulling me back to life! i seriously cried when i watched the last episode. i cried even when i watched the two did the giggle kiss, knowing there will be no more next episode to come. i cried imagining Jan Geun Suk will show up next week instead of Ji Sung. and i cried because JGS still has not cut his hair and because i get goosebumps seeing how he is seriously far more beautiful than IU. so yeah, i cried a lot.  :|

Guest missmaple

can i rant? i'm a bit sad that there are soi many people dislike the ending.. especially the very last scene.. they say it out of blue... huaaa.. sudden rainbow... huft..

*haven't watch full episode thanks to awesome modem..

Yeaayyy...ive got strawberries!! Yum yum..thanks iguanasoap!hehe..

@missmaple i understand how u feel..that is exactly how i felt when my lappy batt died on me..waaaa!!!

@fantast1ksuae yeah..i thought the j drama looks interesting too..shall we start on that??

@mokonapuu big big hugs to u!dont cry anymore ok?lets plan for our nxt drama..hehe

What genre at we looking to watch? trust me I have been compiling a list of possibilities from K-drama to J-drama and even others in HK , C-dramas and Taiwanese.  Are we looking to watch another Melo or will we watch a couple different genres at once and meet back here to chat about them. 

Ldy Gmerm said: What genre at we looking to watch? trust me I have been compiling a list of possibilities from K-drama to J-drama and even others in HK , C-dramas and Taiwanese.  Are we looking to watch another Melo or will we watch a couple different genres at once and meet back here to chat about them. 

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: Ldy Gmerm said: What genre at we looking to watch? trust me I have been compiling a list of possibilities from K-drama to J-drama and even others in HK , C-dramas and Taiwanese.  Are we looking to watch another Melo or will we watch a couple different genres at once and meet back here to chat about them. 

Ldy Gmerm said: lovelybluehoneyz.. said: Ldy Gmerm said: What genre at we looking to watch? trust me I have been compiling a list of possibilities from K-drama to J-drama and even others in HK , C-dramas and Taiwanese.  Are we looking to watch another Melo or will we watch a couple different genres at once and meet back here to chat about them. 

Archived