SECRET funs!

@Ldy Gmerm unniiieee!!! Well im ok thanks..wat abt u??haiz..i hardly comes in cos i didnt see anybody posting anything here..sob sob.. *hehe *

@diana76‌,@adniRose,

@dugeundugeun‌ currently i am watching witch's romance waaaaahh....i fell in LOVE with the male lead!!hehehe

well...abt the remaking fated to love u,any info??havent heard abt it though...i heard abt angel eyes but i havent started it Yet..hmm..

and ive started hotel king but stop halfway haha..

wat is wrong with LDH????she looked weird!but hey...i looove LDW!HE IS AWESOME!!

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adniRose

@lovelybluehoneyz i didnt start Hotel King yet.. is it boring? i've heard it's kinda boring..and Witch Romance, omg been swooning over PSJ... first time watching him in Warm Words, and that lead me to watch him in that 50 eps of ISYG though, he's pretty good in both drama but he's hella hot in Witch Romance...:D

@lovelybluehoneyz i didnt start Hotel King yet.. is it boring? i've heard it's kinda boring..
and Witch Romance, omg been swooning over PSJ... first time watching him in Warm Words, and that lead me to watch him in that 50 eps of ISYG though, he's pretty good in both drama but he's hella hot in Witch Romance...:D

@adniRose not sure if hotel king is boring or not but i really dont like LDH there. I mean,nothing against her doing PS but she really2 looked weird and i KINDA think that she looked better back den during 'my girl' time..waaaay better! But the storyline is kinda common..u know,i hated u but i will Save u cos i love u kind?hahaha

oh..yess yess..i loove witch romaaance!!! I guess the storyline is also another common 'break my icy heart' but I think our handsome guy makes the story more interesting to watch..*cheeky smile*

@adniRose really? i guess i'll stick with this username then, ahaha.. but thanks for the info dear!@lovelybluehoneyz i tried to watch the witch's romance, but i can't stand the sight of UJH.. i don't know, she looks too plastic for me. but have to agree on the male lead, ahaha.. am telling myself to hang on to Hotel King. LDH looks weird, indeed, in comparison to the my girl version of her.. but i think i'll survive as long as there's LDW, lol

Helloooo Waving... hoping everyone is well.. sorry I have not been in much.. lol with real life and drama life I have been a bit tied up.. I currently do about 5 scene recaps a day online around real life stuff..

I have seen a few episodes of Hotel king but not all of them.. so I am just catching bits and pieces..

What is everyone currently watching?

As you can see my addiction has not abated.

I am currently loving the following.. Dr. Stranger.(well after the first couple of episodes), A New Leaf/Repentance,Jang Bo Ri is here and Glorious Day.. thinking on You're All Surrounded, collecting episodes of Gap Dong, Golden Cross (male revenge drama),Wonderful Days and Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 year Reunion and Hotel King.. the lead guy is so cute.. and he is on the reality show room mates as well.. still thinking on Into the Flame which is based on a true story..

I am also into a few dailies.. morning and night.. A Well Grown Daughter (only a few episodes left),Lady (want to pull my hair out with the story line in this one),Mother's Garden, Everything Kimichi (started a thread for this one), You're Only Mine (the characters currently in this one make me want to take something sharp to them.),Heavenly Woman and Melody of Love

I am following a couple of T-drama's Fall in love with me and Rock and Road right now..

J-Drama's I currently like.. Border,Rivers Edge Ookawabata Tanteisha (a little weird but interesting) Smoking Gun-Ketteiteki Shouko, Tokubou,Alice no Toge,Hanasaki Mai ga Damatte Inai and First Class.. interesting concept on this one at a fashion magazine.

I will stop in again to check on you guys.. have a great weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

Helooo everyone..hmmm..sorry..workhas been bz lately and I'm totally 0 energy when I got home..hahaa..

@Ldy Gmerm unnie..i haven't been filially watching dramas except witch's romance..i didn't watch them on time too just watch it as and when I can hahaa...

@dugeundugeun and @adniRose hav u heard abt new movie or drama by jisung???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heloo chingus!! How r u doing??sorry ive been very busy lately..but for now i think im able to come here a lil bit more often..hehe

@Ldy Gmerm..unnie where r u??

@minalisea..dearies..i hav not watch the new lee jun ki drama..hav u??is It good?? The latest that im watching is fated to love u korean version..ive always loved the taiwan version which really make my heart aches and i did cry too haha so im sure the korean version will repeat the same history. So far im loving so muuuch!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest koreanmixmatch_at_gmail.com_stv

Did you guys see this mix of pinocchio 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's similar to the "Roommates from a Star" which you guys definitely have to watch too! 아짜아짜! Cheers!!

Hellooooooo everyone...

Did I see a reference to Kill Me, Heal Me ? With our favorite couple from Secret.. Love the Drama! I hope to be able to chat with you guys as well about it here or in that thread..

@lovelybluehoneyz how are you? Been awhile.. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Helloow! *waves to the old gang*

How's everybody?

I haven't been coming here since I haven't been following any dramas religiously lately :lol:

But have been following Twenty Again for a while now, what are you guys watching right now?

Archived