SECRET funs!

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dear chingus..im gg to sleep soon...before that..just wanna hav sum shoutout
aftr i watch the unemployed romance,i rewatch secret episode 15...u know what chingus???i still cannot believe that MH kissed YJ's scarit was like surprising!! so im not wrong to believe that the staffs or writer-nim is reading our thread....
i am still in shocked even though secret has ended
tumblr_m3nwcc4BRZ1qfjd5ao1_250.gif

tumblr_m3nwcc4BRZ1qfjd5ao2_250.gif

tumblr_m3nwcc4BRZ1qfjd5ao4_250.gif

I watched hard nut it was alright and it will take me another few episodes to form a point of view on it, but by accident i found this one and thought it was really good. It is already completed with 6 episodes but I liked it. You guys tell me what you think. 

Barairo no Seisen

Titles:The Future is in Our Hands!, バラ色の聖戦Description:30-year-old Miki Makoto (Fukuishi Kazue) is an ordinary housewife struggling with housework and childrearing, but she has always believed in the importance of managing the household over looking beautiful so that her husband, Atsushi (Hasegawa Tomoharu) can go out to work without any worries. However, his infidelity spurs her to make up her mind to search for her “self” and become beautiful. Choosing the path of an amateur model, she steps into a modelling world that is more rough than she had imagined. Her weapons are her height which has given her an inferiority complex since young, and her extraordinary determination. She keeps having internal conversations with herself as she regains her lost beauty … Category: Japanese Drama
There were plenty of times when watching this one where I wanted to bash her husband in the head and trip the second evil female lead. All in all it was great lmao. Inciting me me to do bodily harm will get me going each time.  :) I really would have liked this one to have had a second season.

Hello everyone,
Really happy that "Secret funs!" exists.. Thank you... hope to talk with all of you about other dramas :)
I tried unemployed romance but couldn't go through the 1st ep. Then look at SNSD Seohyun first acting performance, but dropped it after the 1st part of the 1st episode (Passionate love).. And I just looked at King's family as there are few actors I enjoyed in What's up, the teacher in Dream high, the mom in IHYV, but can't say if I'll watch it...
Then I found Potato star with whoooo??? Hwang jung eum in ep 1, but there's the maingirl in Monstar, the young actor (young Yoochun) of Missing you, one actor from Flower boy next door,. 
As it seems funny, I'll give it a try (for 120 eps) ^^ And I'm anticipating Pretty man..Mirae's choice kind of disappointed me soooo I hope the 2 dramas I decided to watch will be as funny as it was announced, and interesting..! 
Need some fun after a greaat melodrama :D

@minahlisea..thanks for discovering this thread..well all of us here is tryg to hav a new drama to discuss..as for me n ldy gmerm we r watching hard nut a jdrama..im still waiting hw her opinions on unemployed romance..however,if u hav another drama in mind please let us knw so that we can watch it too..i hope.i.will see u here often my dear..

LOL, I am here, I have to say I am struggling with Unemployed Romance! After the first Episode I really wanted to walk away, but I am going to give it another shot. It reminds me of another Drama , I just can not figure out which one yet. It is a done deal for me with MHIYD (can't stand it!) I want MR with PSJ lol and it doesn't look like it is going to happen. I really like the trailer for Kind Words, I want to see that one. I am thinking the Prime Minster and I, Miss Korea, Inspiring Generation and My love from the stars (man from the stars). We really need another melo on the same caliber as Secret.

I am still feeding my addiction to Secret and I have added the show to my obsessive have to watch once a day replay with TMS :).

I have been watching a lot of Taiwanese Dramas as well anyone into those too? The problem is that a a lot of the newer ones do not have subs yet or I have not been able to find a site with them. I have one or two but none of the later ones. Some of the older ones are good and they have the bed scenes but they the girls can be silly and irritate the heck out of you by that cuteness.

I am still looking around. Looking forward to Hard nut Episode 3. I will say that I thought something was shifty about police dude when they were talking about playing poker in episode 1. Glad to see that he is not all goody goody. Interesting, is he a card shark? Anyone check out the one above about the housewife who wanted to be a model? I am looking at another one more drama then romance I think.

Anyone thought about Ruby's Ring. I am looking at a daily The Women's Room no subs since it is a daily but the thread on Soompi has a great person giving a detailed summary/recap for every episode.

Trying to catch Melody of Love as well it is a daily and there is a site with recaps for it. Maybe in the thread, have not checked it. So I am checking out Heirs. Yep I am a fan lol. I am always around by PM. Off to do some work and to look around other sites for drama's to suggest here.

Archived