SECRET funs!

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: OR THIS??sounds interesting to me....

Hard Nut

Titles:Hado Nattsu, ハードナッツ!Description:Kurumi Nanba (Ai Hashimoto) is a student majoring in math at prestigious university. She's viewed as a weirdo due to her poor communication skills, but having a genius level intellect. Meanwhile, Tatsuhiko Handa (Kengo Kora) is a young detective. Kurumi Nanba and Tatsuhiko Handa work together to solve difficult cases including a series of bomb explosions, a locked-room murder and corporate blackmail.Category: Japanese Dramaif u all dun mind j drama...i love j drama too..hehe

I tried "The Woman Who Married 3 Times" last weekend when it finally got subbed? Umm...no, just no. The dialogue is scattered, nothing makes sense and I can't root for a female lead who drops her daughter like a hot potato in order to marry into a new family. UGH - I was fuming. I heard the writer is a bit scattered like that though so maybe that's her style. Whatever, it's not for me. I need clear, constructive dialogue that makes sense.  =))
I'm skimming "Medical Team" too, @Ldy Gmerm - it's not bad but I hate the political in-fighting going on at the hospital? And then they added stuff about Dr. Park's real mom showing up so I kinda lost interest. 
I'm TOTALLY with you on "MHIYD" - annoyed that Mi Rae even likes Shin. I haven't liked him since he threw a glass of water in her face. :-w  Jerk.
"Golden Rainbow" reminds me too much of "May Queen" and I hated that one. I was SO frustrated with that writer! But I may pick it up once the kids grow up? Not sure. 

Oh, almost forgot "Basketball" - didn't that one lose episodes? It was slated for 24 and got cut to 18 or something like that? (the writer was having problems drawing out the story) Rumors, I think. I don't know much about that one at all. 
I love J-dramas too! I'm currently watching "Clinic On The Sea" but it's a rather silly, fluffly drama. Nothing meaty to sink your teeth into. 
Thanks for those other 2 J-dramas, I'll check them out today. 

@Ldy Gmerm...
i watch the first episode part 1 only....i will watch the rest of episode 1 tmr cos my eye can hardly open now...but i think i will watch it.....hehehe...the guy is an eye candy!i liiiiike that! LOL...
I see u all tmr ok??i will try to watch some new currently airing drama when i hav the timetmr....
honestly even though this thread has not reached most of the chingus from secret thread,at least with the presence of these few people make me happy...i hope more will come here soon and make this thread more fun and entertaining....
gd nite dear chingus

tessieroo said: I tried "The Woman Who Married 3 Times" last weekend when it finally got subbed? Umm...no, just no. The dialogue is scattered, nothing makes sense and I can't root for a female lead who drops her daughter like a hot potato in order to marry into a new family. UGH - I was fuming. I heard the writer is a bit scattered like that though so maybe that's her style. Whatever, it's not for me. I need clear, constructive dialogue that makes sense.  =))
I'm skimming "Medical Team" too, @Ldy Gmerm - it's not bad but I hate the political in-fighting going on at the hospital? And then they added stuff about Dr. Park's real mom showing up so I kinda lost interest. 
I'm TOTALLY with you on "MHIYD" - annoyed that Mi Rae even likes Shin. I haven't liked him since he threw a glass of water in her face. :-w  Jerk.
"Golden Rainbow" reminds me too much of "May Queen" and I hated that one. I was SO frustrated with that writer! But I may pick it up once the kids grow up? Not sure. 

tessieroo said: Oh, almost forgot "Basketball" - didn't that one lose episodes? It was slated for 24 and got cut to 18 or something like that? (the writer was having problems drawing out the story) Rumors, I think. I don't know much about that one at all. 
I love J-dramas too! I'm currently watching "Clinic On The Sea" but it's a rather silly, fluffly drama. Nothing meaty to sink your teeth into. 

tessieroo said: Oh, almost forgot "Basketball" - didn't that one lose episodes? It was slated for 24 and got cut to 18 or something like that? (the writer was having problems drawing out the story) Rumors, I think. I don't know much about that one at all. 

G'night, @lovelybluehoneyz! 
I'll check out "Hard Nut"  tonight after I finish my Empress Ki recaps. *sigh* So many dramas...I am glad I'm able to quickly skim through some and figure out it's not for me as opposed to waiting until ep. 8 or so to figure out I don't like it! (yes, that's how long it took me with "MHIYD" and "Heirs") 
I think there is already a thread for "You, Who Came From The Stars" here:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2019227/upcoming-drama-2013-you-who-came-from-the-stars-%EC%97%90%EC%84%9C-%EC%98%A8-%EA%B7%B8%EB%8C%80-cast-kim-soo-hyun-jeon-ji-hyun#latest

ok so it starts in december:

Drama: You whocame from the stars  
Revised romanization: Byul Ae Seo Aon Na ae yoen in
Hangul: 별에서 온 나의 연인

Director: Jang Tae Yoo(Deep Rooted Tree)
Writer:  Park Ji Eun (My Husband Got a Family)
Network: SBS
Episodes: 
Release Date:
 December, 2013 -- 
Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55 
Language: Korean 

Archived