[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

For the Golden Bomber Jürgen Klinsmann, I respect him a lot too. I am lucky enough that I have the chance to go to Germany every year for meetings and in fact I was just back from Germany two days ago after touring Cologne. Apart from the not so nice German food and difficult to learn language, Germany is almost perfect.

Talking about Daehan, I am the same as you too that it is sort of love at first sight, maybe because we share some similarities as the eldest child, but nowadays I also pay attention to Manse too, apart from being amused and funny, I can sense his love and care for his elder brothers.

My favourite GIF of Daehan & Manse:

I admire J.Klinsmann be it as a player or a coach...though he’s now coaching USA NT but he was the pioneer to builted a young and talented Germany NT and finally success like now...

Because of him we can find one of the best LB/RB in the world with great leadership in Philip Lahm...

I’m envy with you chinggu...i hope someday i can participate in October Fest in Muenchen with my dear T.Mueller...

Actually for me duo Lahm-Mueller are really representative of our Deahanie-Mandde chemistry...two of very different personalities but very compatible for each other...

10805744_640586969385739_859481867228187

Credit as tagged

• Like 6

Song Il Gook and Lee Dong Gook’s Families to Meet on “Superman Returns”

supeman-reutns-800x450.jpg

“Superman Returns” cast member Song Il Gook and Lee Dong Gook‘s families will meet each other for the first time in an upcoming episode of the popular variety show!

According to the show’s producer, the two families met up for filming earlier this month. As both families happen to live in the same neighborhood (Songdo, Incheon), it can be said that their play date was only a matter of time.

The producer noted how the fathers greeted each other warmly and were glad to finally meet each other.

The families had fun playing soccer and enjoying a meal together, but the exact details of their day will be revealed through the broadcast.

This episode is expected to in mid-October.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/22/song-il-gook-and-lee-dong-kooks-families-to-meet-on-superman-returns/

• Like 7

Guest ManseCutie

I love to see when Daehanie is so kind to his brothers

12042729_1469127006728937_51328784913244

From the last episode, I could see that Manse is getting really good at holding his chopsticks now - cute how he kept feeding his Dad the wiggly octopi. I'm more like Mingkuk though in that regard - those octopi creep me out too!

-PAXP-deijE.gif-PAXP-deijE.gif-PAXP-deijE.gif

-PAXP-deijE.gif

Nothing better than to see a happy child

12039202_1468817323426572_76054808702827

@Chellsee & @Mingukiefan, Yeah me too. I wonder what Manse  said to Mingukie. He looks like giving a strict warning. I really love this part, I keep replay this scene several times :D. It show how they love each others.

"Ah Minguk ah, you'll get drown, Minguk ah".  I love that the triplets love and care for each other. Manse is so adorable.  He's getting more and more handsome too these days. :wub:

Song Il Gook and Lee Dong Gook’s Families to Meet on “Superman Returns”

g-il-gook-and-lee-dong-kooks-families-to-meet-on-superman-returns/

wow! that would be a full house!

• Like 7

For the Golden Bomber Jürgen Klinsmann, I respect him a lot too. I am lucky enough that I have the chance to go to Germany every year for meetings and in fact I was just back from Germany two days ago after touring Cologne. Apart from the not so nice German food and difficult to learn language, Germany is almost perfect.

Talking about Daehan, I am the same as you too that it is sort of love at first sight, maybe because we share some similarities as the eldest child, but nowadays I also pay attention to Manse too, apart from being amused and funny, I can sense his love and care for his elder brothers.

My favourite GIF of Daehan & Manse:

I admire J.Klinsmann be it as a player or a coach...though he’s now coaching USA NT but he was the pioneer to builted a young and talented Germany NT and finally success like now...

Because of him we can find one of the best LB/RB in the world with great leadership in Philip Lahm...

I’m envy with you chinggu...i hope someday i can participate in October Fest in Muenchen with my dear T.Mueller...

Actually for me duo Lahm-Mueller are really representative of our Deahanie-Mandde chemistry...two of very different personalities but very compatible for each other...

Credit as tagged

I am trying to restrict myself from talking about Germany football but reading name of my favourite Philipp make me happy hahha. Yes, Philipp and Thomas are like a combine, just like Bastian and Philipp before. one happy virus, one laid back guy.Manse would be like Basti / Thomas while Philipp is like uri Daehanie. I was so upset when Germany public critize  Philipp leadership heavily because he failed to lift the world cup trophy 3-4 times, but in Brazil finally we saw that he shut them up. he even lead Bayern for treble (or fivedruple) in 2013. therefore i said, who said that a quiet and laid back guy couldnt lead ? Philipp is the examples. he would not yell or angry to his team mates in the field. he just show them how to do and help them how to achieve.

I love to see when Daehanie is so kind to his brothers

From the last episode, I could see that Manse is getting really good at holding his chopsticks now - cute how he kept feeding his Dad the wiggly octopi. I'm more like Mingkuk though in that regard - those octopi creep me out too!

-PAXP-deijE.gif-PAXP-deijE.gif-PAXP-deijE.gif

what i notice about Daehan is he always giving to others first before take it for himself. what a good brother he is.
and how happy he and Minguk was during beach Busan yesterday episode. i saw him feels jealous when his dad offered Manse to play in the small boat. and when manse refused it was him and minguk happily playing. poor manse..i hope he overcome his fear of water someday soon.

Edited by aprodithe
  • Like 2

Guest ManseCutie

@Chellsee & @Mingukiefan, Yeah me too. I wonder what Manse  said to Mingukie. He looks like giving a strict warning. I really love this part, I keep replay this scene several times :D. It show how they love each others.

"Ah Minguk ah, you'll get drown, Minguk ah".  I love that the triplets love and care for each other. Manse is so adorable.  He's getting more and more handsome too these days. :wub:

12039774_934780359902945_682969824160662

10994459_1467260483582256_16215704120975

Edited by ManseCutie
add pic

Omg I just read the news ... Gaah my wish came true ... the Song meet the Lee. I cannot wait for this episode. I can imagine SIK doting on the twin Seol Ah and Soo Ah. Wonder if it'll be 8 kids totally or just 5 since the 2 eldest daughter doesn't appear much which is understandable as they have activities during their age.

• Like 5

I have this inkling that Sean's wife might not stay as a narrator for too long... because her absence is getting frequent. If that truly happens, I'm gonna miss her a lot. I love her narration. 

And Seo Junniee.... how can a baby have that kind of expression?? 

• Like 6

Daehan Tears Up When He Sees Someone Resembling His Scary Etiquette Teacher 

Daehan Tears Up When He Sees Someone Resembling His Scary Etiquette Teacher

On the September 20 episode of “Superman Returns,” Daehan ends up crying when he sees someone who closely resembles his scary etiquette teacher.

While on the train to Busan, Song Il Gookleaves the triplets with 5,000 won (approximately $4) to see if they can buy snacks and receive change on their own.

superman returns1

As the kids are waiting for the snack cart to arrive, Daehan looks at the money and realizes that the historical figure drawn on the 5,000 won resembles his scary etiquette teacher.

superman returns2

As he remembers how scary the teacher was, Daehan tears up and decides to throw away the money in between the air conditioner vents.

superman returns3

Thankfully, Song Il Kook returns a little later and retrieves the money safely.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/23/daehan-tears-up-when-he-sees-someone-resembling-his-scary-etiquette-teacher/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 3

Daehan cried?? I thought his eyes were tired from wearing the new glasses..... 

Awww.. if the memory of the teacher's face did bring tears to his eyes, to the point of him making that face "disappear" [ by putting the money in the vent],  the experience might have hurt him more than we thought. 

Edited by tiendoank
  • Like 6