[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

To me it looks like daehanie is rubbing his eyes due to discomfort or maybe itcheness. Tearing possible  but i don't have the sense that its due to  the memory of the tiger teacher. i will go with adelinetew and tiendoank view. 

I guess the article's author has watched too many makjang dramas. 

Because, they could only know the exact cause if they asked Daehan why he did what he did [using stimulated recall method]. Otherwise it all was just groundless  assumption. And to make such unnecessary drama about a 4-year old innocent toddler is just not funny at all. 

Edited by tiendoank
  • Like 4

To me it looks like daehanie is rubbing his eyes due to discomfort or maybe itcheness. Tearing possible  but i don't have the sense that its due to  the memory of the tiger teacher. i will go with adelinetew and tiendoank view. 

that's true.  soompi news just exaggerate it a little to make it funny.

• Like 5

Guest mingukiefan

thanks for the cute minguk pics!

i notice minguk is big with the adults, like hwi jae, sean, csh, hyun-jin ryu, and the teachers from all the folk villages they went to all seem very fond of minguk while manse is very popular with kids his same age especially girls.   daehan of course is the quiet and introverted sweetheart. 

hM8EF7H.gif
cr: adelinetew

Minguk's leg on SIK's shoulder :lol:
Reminded me of the X-file clip when he stepped on SIK like a boss. 

His formal way of speaking lately (his imnidas instead of sseyos) is so adorable. Minguk ajussi :sweatingbullets:

cr: adelinetew

Minguk's leg on SIK's shoulder :lol:
Reminded me of the X-file clip when he stepped on SIK like a boss. 

His formal way of speaking lately (his imnidas instead of sseyos) is so adorable. Minguk ajussi :sweatingbullets:

What did SIK tell Daehan when he was tapping Dahan's leg? anyone understands it? 

• Like 1

G-Dragon and Chu Sarang Finally Meet on “Superman Returns”

G-Dragon and Chu Sarang Finally Meet on “Superman Returns”

Chu Sarang and BIGBANG‘s G-Dragon, who are known to be big fans of each other, finally meet on the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns.”

In the preview description released for the episode, it is said that Chu Sarang freezes in awe as soon as she sees G-Dragon, surprising everyone because she is normally so energetic and playful. Although she has trouble approaching him, Chu Sarang is quick to get G-Dragon water when he says he is thristy.

G-Dragon and Chu Sarang

G-Dragon and Chu Sarang slowly get to know each other by playing house and also having a “dance party,” during which Chu Sarang dances to BIGBANG’s “Bang Bang Bang.”

This episode, titled “Great Father,” will air on September 27 KST on KBS2TV.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/24/g-dragon-and-chu-sarang-finally-meet-on-superman-returns/

• Like 3

that's true.  soompi news just exaggerate it a little to make it funny.

oic.:)

• Like 1