[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

yey.... please updsated latest pic junu & junseo .. missed them so much

Jang Hyun Sung Celebrates the 2nd Anniversary of ‘Superman Returns’ as a Narrator

9g4844jkydv4xhy739xyulxiho21k4pj.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Actor Jang Hyun Sung will be a one-day narrator for KBS ‘Superman Returns’.

On the upcoming episode of the program, he will join as a narrator to celebrate the program’s second anniversary and to make the episode much more special.

Jang Hyun Sung was the original cast of the program and he received lots of love from the mass public as he showed his new sides as he took care of his two children Jang Jun Woo and Jang Jun Seo.

The staff of the program said, “To make Chuseok special, which was the time when ‘Superman Returns’ aired its first episode two years ago, Jang Hyun Sung will be together as a narrator. We really appreciate him for readily accepting our request to celebrate the program’s second anniversary. We hope that this will be a meaningful present to the audience loving our show.”

Meanwhile, ‘Superman Returns’ with Jang Hyun Sung will air on September 27 at 4:30pm KST. (photo by KBS)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=25466

You beat me to it. :P

He knows how to make a joke and makes fun of himself now. Beyond adorable!

YO3a9pb.png

yey.... please updsated latest pic junu & junseo .. missed them so much

Jang Hyun Sung Celebrates the 2nd Anniversary of ‘Superman Returns’ as a Narrator

This is nice. Yeah, hopefully he will give updates on the two boys.

Edited by leix_

cr: adelinetew

Minguk's leg on SIK's shoulder :lol:
Reminded me of the X-file clip when he stepped on SIK like a boss. 

His formal way of speaking lately (his imnidas instead of sseyos) is so adorable. Minguk ajussi :sweatingbullets:

What did SIK tell Daehan when he was tapping Dahan's leg? anyone understands it? 

I think he said 'I think your overreacting."

• Like 4

i  just  finished  watching 'return  of superman' ep96 and  i  am  so  happy  that  finally  i  heard  ji  ohn  speak  words  other  than oma, apa, de, and  anyo.  well  done  ji  ohn  and  congratulations  to  her  parents  because  surely  they  really  made  an  effort  to  improve  her  language  and  sociability skills.  she  even  surprised  us  with a  clear  sentence  asking  her  dad  to  eat  more.  now  that  she  can  utter  words  clearly  ,  it  is  now  time  for  her  to sing a song(she's  the  only  one  i  haven't  heard  sing). she  can  really  dance,  getting  it  from  her  mom  and  aunt.

i am so  surprised  with  daehan,  he  reacted  his  fear  of the  village  teacher  by  tucking  away  the paper bill  with image  reminding  of  the  village  teacher.  they  should  be  care ful  with  introducing people  who  might  give  trauma  to  these  children,  after  all  they're  just  kids.

the  other  twin  girls  are  so  impishly  cute  and  they  really  make  me  roll  in  laughter  with  their  antics.  wow,  daebak  even  said 'DAEBAK'  and  he's  only  8  months  old.  well,  he  has  4  sisters  who  constantly  chat  with   him.

Song Triples Fall in Love With Busan Fish Cakes on "Superman Returns"

superman-returns12.png

On the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns,” the Song triplets fall in love with Busan fish cakes and succeed to make viewers’ mouths water once again.

When they go into a fish cake store, Daehan spots the stacked up pile of fish cakes and runs toward it with wide eyes. After taking a bite out of every single flavor of the fish cakes, he lets out a satisfactory awe that makes everyone on set laugh.

Minguk starts singing “Three Little Pigs” before digging in, with Daehan andManse joining in later. They even create their own lyrics to the song, expressing how much they love fish cakes.

It’s quite clear that Manse absolutely loves them because he starts eating nonstop when the food comes out.

superman-returns5.png

Watch more of what happens on the triplets’ second broadcast of their Busan trip when “Superman Returns” airs on September 27 at 4:30 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/26/song-triplets-fall-in-love-with-busan-fish-cakes-on-superman-returns/

• Like 5