[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Mingukie's Emotional Progression

YEHEY!

3667897035_1f44c145.gif

WHAT THE HELL?

3667897035_f24e5590.gif

NOOOOOO!

2105591592_72e71a76.gif

Kukkie is way too hilarious. He is like a cartoon character. I can't stop laughing. I want to pinch those cheeks till the end of time. 

Edited by klent
  • Like 15

Chu Sarang Wears a T-Shirt That Says “I Want a Younger Sibling”

Chu Sarang Wears a T-Shirt That Says “I Want a Younger Sibling”

It looks like Yano Shiho has enlisted her daughter Chu Sarang to help her win the debate over whether or not their family needs a new member!

Yano Shiho has been professing her desire for another child, particularly a son, for a long time on “Superman Returns.” While her husband Chu Sung Hoon has made it clear that he’s against the idea, Yano Shiho has been determined to convince him.

On September 17, photos of Chu Sarang in a bright yellow t-shirt were posted to an online message board. The front of the t-shirt features a cute drawing of a baby and says, “I want a younger sibling.” The back says, “I’ll go to sleep early from now on.”

chu sarang

You can catch Chu Sarang and her family every Sunday on KBS’ “Superman Returns.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/18/chu-sarang-wears-a-t-shirt-that-says-i-want-a-younger-sibling/

Seo Eon and Seo Jun Turn into Boot Camp Soldiers on “Superman Returns”

Seo Eon and Seo Jun Turn into Boot Camp Soldiers on “Superman Returns”

On the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns,” Seo Eon and Seo Jun have a blast playing in a challenging obstacle course playground.

When the twins enter the playground, they are faced with tire swings, balancing beams, monkey bars, and more obstacles to overcome.

As soon as Seo Eon steps into the playground, he looks as confident as ever. He sticks out his signature round belly and climbs up a hill firmly grabbing a rope.

Seo Eon’s scared self from the past is nowhere to be seen as he climbs up to the top and dominates the obstacle course.

Seo Jun, on the other hand, is less of a soldier and remains his own silly self. Right before he goes on the tire swing, Lee Hwi Jae asks, “Who do you want to see most right now?” and Seo Jun shouts, “Me!”

To see more of the twins’ take on the boot camp playground, watch the next episode of “Superman Returns” on September 20 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/18/seo-eon-and-seo-jun-turn-into-boot-camp-soldiers-on-superman-returns/

• Like 4

Preview of ROS ep 96:

Manse seems not overcoming his fear with water yet, he was trying to stop the waves: "Stop coming! Oh no, the waves are getting higher, this is scary!"

Oppositely, Deahan showed much interest in waves, when the waves hit his feet, he cheered: "This is fun!"

30300_21551_37.jpg

Song Triplets Enjoy the Busan Beach on “Superman Returns”

On the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns,” the Song triplets take a trip to Busan where Song Il Gook and his wife went on their honeymoon.

When they arrive at a beach, Manse gets so surprised even at the littlest wave and runs far away from the shore. He shouts, “Waves, please stop!” and “The waves are getting higher! I’m scared!” and tries to communicate with the waves.

Daehan, on the other hand, looks quite curious and it appears as though he’s liking the waves. When the waves come close to his feet he says, “Oh, this is fun,” and smiles. He also runs to and fro in the sand and makes his dad laugh.Minguk adds, “I like the waves,” and enjoys swimming with his tube.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/18/song-triplets-enjoy-the-busan-beach-on-superman-returns/

• Like 6

I  was watching  back epis  of  'return  of superman'  and  I  realized  what  a  gracious  lady  hye joon(ji ohn's  mom) is. she  reprimanded ji ohn  for  being  too greedy  with  her  food,  not  wanting  to  share  it.  she  told  her in  no  uncertain terms'  it  isn't  nice  for  anybody  much more  for a  girl  like  you  to  be  greedy  for  food'.  that's  good  breeding.  utw spoils  his  girl a  bit  and  supplies  answers  for  his  daughter  instead  of  ji ohn speaking them  out.

in  epi 95,  the  twins  of  lee  dong  gook  ar.e simply  amazing with  their  facial  expressions,  their  complete  sentences  not  just  blabbering etc. etc. they're  adorable.

it  was  also  the  epi  of  the  heartbreaking  reality  that  dae  han  is  going  to  wear  specs  for  rest  of  his  life.  the  grade  is  low  about  -5  and  he  is  nearsighted.  it  was  a little  painful  to  see  him  blinking  and  getting  near  the  tv  to  get a  better  view. but  let us  not  lose  hope,  maybe  they'll  get  better  in  the  future  with advancement  of  technology  etc.  etc.

Guest shira_hime_stv

I  was watching  back epis  of  'return  of superman'  and  I  realized  what  a  gracious  lady  hye joon(ji ohn's  mom) is. she  reprimanded ji ohn  for  being  too greedy  with  her  food,  not  wanting  to  share  it.  she  told  her in  no  uncertain terms'  it  isn't  nice  for  anybody  much more  for a  girl  like  you  to  be  greedy  for  food'.  that's  good  breeding.  utw spoils  his  girl a  bit  and  supplies  answers  for  his  daughter  instead  of  ji ohn speaking them  out.

in  epi 95,  the  twins  of  lee  dong  gook  ar.e simply  amazing with  their  facial  expressions,  their  complete  sentences  not  just  blabbering etc. etc. they're  adorable.

it  was  also  the  epi  of  the  heartbreaking  reality  that  dae  han  is  going  to  wear  specs  for  rest  of  his  life.  the  grade  is  low  about  -5  and  he  is  nearsighted.  it  was  a little  painful  to  see  him  blinking  and  getting  near  the  tv  to  get a  better  view. but  let us  not  lose  hope,  maybe  they'll  get  better  in  the  future  with advancement  of  technology  etc.  etc.

Hallo, I'm the new member. Nice to meet u all.

Ive read before in the previous page. I think so many people agree that UTW act the same like Sunghoon in the beginning. He spoil Ji Ohn just like Sarang. Dont deceive by the looks. Ji Ohn might be big, bt she's still young. Just look the early episode TROS. Sarang always get anything what she want from Sunghoon. Even Shiho said Sunghoon always do what Sarang said (Junu also said it). Bt now she's older n mature. Ji Ohn will be the same.

UTW still newbie dad. And from his mistakes, people will learn. About the talking, dont worry. If Ji Ohn want to talk, she will talk. But since the beginning u can see her character is quite easy to handle. She dont nag much, not annoying, doesnt cry a lot. I wish I had daughter like that.

Edited by shira_hime_stv