[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Uhm Ji On Transforms into Dancing Disco Princess on “Superman Returns” 

Uhm Ji On Transforms into Dancing Disco Princess on “Superman Returns”

On the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns,” Uhm Ji On dresses up as a disco princess to mimic her aunt Uhm Jung Hwa.

She looks awesome in her hot-pink disco outfit with her hair in two cute pigtails. Whenever Uhm Jung Hwa’s songs come on, she breaks out dancing and shows off her adorable moves.

She even masters the right dance moves to Uhm Jung Hwa’s popular songs. Looks like Uhm Ji On has inherited her aunt’s dance skills which leave her father Uhm Tae Woongspeechless.

superman returns4

To see how great her dance moves are, watch the next episode of “Superman Returns” airing on September 20 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/19/uhm-ji-on-transforms-into-dancing-disco-princess-on-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 6

Guest lalalala823

Am I the only one who'd love for Ji ohn to have more screentime? I personally find her very cute and interesting. She's so adorably girly. It's sad that they get very little screentime every week. 

The triplets are growing up fast. It feels kinda weird seeing them all grown up now. *sighs* 

Am I the only one who'd love for Ji ohn to have more screentime? I personally find her very cute and interesting. She's so adorably girly. It's sad that they get very little screentime every week. 

The triplets are growing up fast. It feels kinda weird seeing them all grown up now. *sighs* 

actually  ji ohn  is  the  prettiest  girl  in  'the  return  of  superman'. she  is  tall, long  limbed  and  well  rounded.  with arrival  of  the  the  quintet  family,  all  families' screentime  with  exception  of  the  triplets has  been reduced  to make  way  for  them . but  ji  ohn  can  be  more  interesting  if  only  she  would  talk  more  which  is slowly  happening  now.  before,  I  used  to  gloss over  her  portions  because  it  has  been more  of  an uhm tae wong monologue .. i  also  like  ji  ohn's  mom  because she  instill  values  and  graciousness  to  ji  ohn's  character  like  telling  her  to  share  her  food  and  not  to  be greedy.  

Minguk is just a cutie at anything and everything that moves. Too cute when he tried to shake of that live octopus! I begin to realize that Daehan's speech has become a lot of more clear and 'adult-like'. Manse has yet to get over his fear of water. But, it's the 2nd week without any previews at the end of each episode. What gives?

• Like 9

Gosh, how does a less than 4 years old kid know about the function of funnel (siphon) of octopus?

octopus-mantle.jpg

The octopus has a funnel, sometimes called a siphon, which is a tubular opening that serves as a pathway for water. It expels the trapped water forcefully through its funnel, which propels the octopus in the opposite direction at speeds of up to 25 mph (40 kph). Using this method, which is a lot like filling up a balloon with air and then letting it go, the octopus can change its direction by pointing its funnel a different way.

iwVqIqI.gif
Look at his serious yet cute expressions explaining to appa about octopus's funnel (siphon)...
:D

Daehan: Octopus has funnel. Appa, octopus can float because it has funnel.

• Like 15

Guest mingukiefan

oh my gosh the cuteness in this episode was overwhelming

manse and the water omg

minguk getting the sand off his mouth

minguk and that weird food omg he is so hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!  we could not stop laughing when we watched this

mingukie my sweetheart i can't take his adorableness oh my heart what a joy

‘Superman’ Chu Sarang, changes into a pure girl with Girls’ Generation

15597_1.jpg

‘Superman’ Chu Sarang met Girls’ Generation to become a pure girl.

At KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday – Superman is Back’, episode ‘You are My Super Star’ was broadcasted. There was second story of Sarang and Girls’ Generation, who met in 1 year and 6 months. Girls’ Generation Tiffany, Yuri, Soo-Yeong and Yoon-Ah opened a beauty salon for Chu Sarang.

This day, Tiffany took care of Sarang’s hair. Tiffany braided Sarang’s hair that shined Sarang’s cute beauty even shine. The three showed pro’s expertise using manicures to shine Sarang’s nails.

Sarang also seemed happy with Girls’ Generation’s best service, laughing at all times. [Photo=KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday – Superman is Back]

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=15597

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 5