[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Really glad to hear Song family still on the show...

Thanks to Song Il Gook appa who decide to do both drama & variety show. I think the producer & SIG decide to take some scenes for   2 - 4 episodes from now and still continue before SIG start filming. If we saw from fan taken pictures, I think they took shoot for RoS, and it's more than 1 episode. It's like they already have stocks of triplets / Song family scenes so SIG can concentrate on filming for about 1 - 2 months.

I really love the triplets entrance when they open the door. Just like when they enter the Sungkyungkwan classroom, it's also has the same effect when they open the door on salon, and always the same order : Daehanie on the left, Manse in the middle, and Minguk on the right. It's really like princes with full charisma enter a room, people will look at them with adoration. 

• Like 8

Guest mingukiefan

im glad ratings back to number 1. the confusion whether triplets will leave or not is affecting the show's press i think. even if sik says they will not leave yet, introduction of new family and that he is going to do another show plus the kids are getting older and might start school soon  really give viewers impression that the triplets are leaving sooner rather than later.

anyway, enjoying the show for now. SO proud of minguk again for showing his amazing smarts when getting that gift from the tree! Seriously how is minguk even real, he is so cute, so loving, so sweet and SO SO SO genius! I felt bit bad for him though at the hair salon because of his lack of hair! :crazy: I thought Manse looked the most handsome with the new haircut.

After numerous of reports that Song Il Gook and the triplets may leave Superman is Back,Song Il Gook has released an official statement for his decision. 

After two months of Song Il Gook deciding whether or not to continue appearing in the program with his triplets, he finally released his final decision.

The reason for Song Il Gook’s possible leave was due to his recent casting for upcoming historical drama, Jang Yeong Sil. Due to the anticipated hectic schedule of appearing for the drama and filming for the program, it was reported that the actor may not return to the program with the triplets.

However, both the producers of the upcoming drama Jang Yeong Sil and Superman Is Backhave officially stated that they have come to a consensus. They claimed to have contacted each other to collaborate the future schedules for both the show and the upcoming drama. According to both sides, one of the biggest reason for their collaboration is the actor’s wish to remain on the program, while taking on a role in a production that interested him.

Therefore, Song Il Gook and the triplets will remain on the show while the drama Jang Yeong Sil will air their first episode on January of next year.

The netizens have reacted positively to the news and left encouraging statements saying:

[ +12780 / -383] He is going to have such a hard time.. but I’m glad I still get to see the triplets!!!

[ +11325 / -306] Hul I’m glad I get to see the triplets but wouldn’t it be too difficult for Song Il Gook? I cheer for you

[ +8632 / -285] I hope you catch both rabbits ^^

Source: TV Report

http://www.koreaboo.com/tv-shows/song-il-gook-makes-final-decision-on-continuing-superman-is-back-with-his-triplets/

• Like 6

Pediatric Psychiatrist Says Song Minguk Has Motherly Rather Than Brotherly Love for Manse

superman-returns-minguk-manse.png

On July 22, pediatric psychiatrist Dr. Son Seok Han left a message on the official “Superman Returns” message board after watching the recent July 19 episode of the show, notably the part where Minguk cleans up for Manse.

Dr. Son Seok Han says, “After [Song Il Gook] asks Minguk to help Manse with cleaning up, Minguk admirably complies. Minguk cleans up Manse’s plate and napkin, and even helps take off Manse’s bib. Manse must have been really happy, basking in the glory of being the youngest of the three.”

The doctor goes on with a brief analysis of Minguk’s behavior, and says, “Minguk doesn’t stop [at taking off Manse’s bib] and goes on to carefully clean it. At that point, rather than brotherly love, he is closer to a sort of motherly love.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/29/pediatric-psychiatrist-says-song-minguk-has-motherly-rather-than-brotherly-love-for-manse/

Ming eomma :wub: but it's not just Minguk, Daehanie is very caring about Manse too (what a lucky boy to have brothers like them)

Edited by Miree
  • Like 13

Anyway, although i'm happy to hear the news he does both TROS and drama, i think he probably reconsiders sign off of TROS on January 2016, before the drama on air. Even if the shoot begin somewhere between this August and aired on January 2016, it will be a very long saeguk drama so i assumed that the filming will take some time while it's on air. SIK will step down from TROS early next year, i supposed.

Well, let's get used to it ladies.. 

• Like 5

the latest ep of ROS (triplets) is simply overflowing with sweetness. super love the hair cut segment. can i just say how handsome, lady killer Manse is now. he is so confident and just draws your eyes/attention to him. i used to be so bow over by Minguk, and still is, but Manse is slowly showing off his charm. think he will be a bigger noona killer than Minguk. seeing the boys at the salon and enjoying the full treatment, woah they are so grown up esp Manse!

SIK must really be having the time of his life, transforming the boys. if he has daughter, i think he would be a bigger "daughter fool" than CSH and UTW combined.

personally i think if the PD of ROS can film the new family with LDW's football schedule, perhaps something similar can also be worked out for SIK. although it may translate to a drop in ratings should there be no triplets segment. Saeguk drama can be very demanding (MCW in My Princess Man, how tough it was for her.).

let's all hope for the best!!!

• Like 2

15128_1.jpg

Lee Dong-Gook made his first appearance on ‘Superman is Back’.
At KBS 2TV Entertainment program ‘Superman is Back’, Lee Dong-Gook and his 5 children were introduced as a new family for the show. Lee Dong-Gook appeared with 4 daughters and a son, and he gave laughter with his tired appearance. The five children really tired him. However, while younger children were making troubles, the older daughters helped him.
Meantime, Lee Dong-Gook’s 48 hours with his 5 children without mother will be released next week, in detail. [Photo=KBS2 Superman is Back capture]

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=15128

• Like 1

a compilation of triplets' baby footages :wub:

cr: normal (her/his videos are really nice)

tikamacika: looks like a farm/zoo (I see a sheep), Man-Dae-Min right? 

Edited by Miree
  • Like 6

Customized passport covers and customized phone covers/protectors . Isn't it so cute ? Made with LOVE ♥

Passport covers for the Daehan , Minguk and Manse

jfRYaIo.jpg 

Phone covers for Hubby and Wifey :wub:

yzmDPQP.jpg

• Like 6

11 of the Absolute Most Adorable Moments From “Superman Returns”

soompi-triplets-laughing-long-edited.gif

Superman Returns,” since its first airing in September of 2013, has been one of Korea’s most-loved shows, easily maintaining its spot as the most-watched show in its time slot. Especially with the current cast, where the kids come in - not just ones, but – twos and threes, the level of cute has risen tenfold.

While the kids, as miniature versions of the actors and artists we all know and love, are pretty much always cute, here are some – just some – of their best, and most aw-worthy moments. Say “aww” with me.

When Daehan accidentally faked out Minguk.
daehan-minguk.gif
daehan-minguk-ice-cream.gif

That time Daehan took care of sleepy Song Il Gook.
daehan-sleeping-song-il-gook.gif
daehan-holds-up-song-il-gooks-head.gif

When Mommy Ming helped Manse clean up.manse-1.gifminguk-manse-5.gif

When Daehan wanted everyone to know who Dad is
Daehan: “This is my dad!”
daehan-this-is-my-dad.gif

That time Seo Jun was Seo Eon’s light in the dark.
Seo Jun: “That way [to Mom and Dad]! Go.”
seo-jun-helps-seo-eon-find-dad.gif

Nomming.
Triplets eating all the food:
minguk-dumpling-mokbang.gif
Chu Sarang eating all the food:
chu-sarang-nom.gif

When Sebom was Ji On’s best friend.
ji-on-sebom.jpg

When Manse was a total ladies’ man. (ALL the time.)
man-se-chu-sarang-2.jpg

When flopping was the best form of transportation.
seo-eon-seo-jun-flop.gif
seo-eon-seo-jun-flop-2.gif

When Manse was way late to the crying game.
manse-delayed-reaction.gif

When the BEAT dropped.
song-triplets-dancing.gif
chu-sarang-dance.gif

Time really flies…
It seems like yesterday that they were so little…
superman-returns-baby-pics.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/30/11-of-the-absolute-most-adorable-moments-from-superman-returns/

• Like 8