[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

happy and excited Mingukie...:wub:

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images. Thank you.

I am wondering whether Mingukie happy to see Chu Sarang or Chu Sung Hoon? :D

CSH really likes to tease Sarang or triplets or other kids, but I can't see that he really enjoy to tease Minguk. It's like there is a chemistry between this two... Maybe because Minguk expression and laugh is so priceless when they were teasing each other. Like the picture above from @chellsee 

• Like 11

Guest Ranaaa

For friends who need srt subtitles:

Fortunately I just found an even better substitute rather than sharing DramaFever subs. (I guess @charmy2 was right it was not legal to share DramaFever subtitles.)

The solution is an easy way to extract subtitles from youtube files; so we can get the srt files from KBSWorld itself.

For getting the srt sub of an episode, we should just copy the youtube link of that episode and paste it here: http://yt-subs.afut.in/ and it extracts the subtitle file.

For more information, please see : http://www.wikihow.com/Download-YouTube-Video's-Subtitle

Vieryo- agree with u on pt 3 entirely..not healthy for sik to make pretend the boys r girls. Let boys be  boys n girls be girls. Shd avoid gender confusion. Best to adopt a daughter then try n imagine the boys to be girls. I hope ommo say something abt this. Or maybe God will bleas sik with a daughter..

Totally agreed.  The triplets can get confused and to to be girls instead.  Appa SIK then will cry.

• Like 2

For friends who need srt subtitles:

Fortunately I just found an even better substitute rather than sharing DramaFever subs. (I guess @charmy2 was right it was not legal to share DramaFever subtitles.)

The solution is an easy way to extract subtitles from youtube files; so we can get the srt files from KBSWorld itself.

For getting the srt sub of an episode, we should just copy the youtube link of that episode and paste it here: http://yt-subs.afut.in/ and it extracts the subtitle file.

For more information, please see : http://www.wikihow.com/Download-YouTube-Video's-Subtitle

@Ranaaa, forgot to share with everyone.

I found a similar site few weeks ago and so happy about it:

http://keepsubs.com/

• Like 3

happy and excited Mingukie...:wub:

I am wondering whether Mingukie happy to see Chu Sarang or Chu Sung Hoon? :D

CSH really likes to tease Sarang or triplets or other kids, but I can't see that he really enjoy to tease Minguk. It's like there is a chemistry between this two... Maybe because Minguk expression and laugh is so priceless when they were teasing each other. Like the picture above from @chellsee 

I think he's happy meeting Sunghoon ^_^ Look at his smile: 

CLc369-UAAAjSHW.jpg

Edited by justsomegirl
  • Like 15

Guest powerpuff75_stv

Vieryo- agree with u on pt 3 entirely..not healthy for sik to make pretend the boys r girls. Let boys be  boys n girls be girls. Shd avoid gender confusion. Best to adopt a daughter then try n imagine the boys to be girls. I hope ommo say something abt this. Or maybe God will bleas sik with a daughter..

Totally agreed.  The triplets can get confused and to to be girls instead.  Appa SIK then will cry.

I think its over thinking.  I live in Korea and frankly most of my korean male friends own hairclips to hold up their hair during periods where they decide having bangs are in.  What is perhaps misunderstood as a girly thing in other countries, its perfectly fine in Seoul where carrying a cell phone accessory, wearing cardigans and having a manicure and pedicure, doing the 3 step skincare system of cleanse-tone-moisturize is THE NORM.  They’re trendy and metrosexual, doesn’t make them confused or effeminate.

All that said, my white american ex-boyfriend has his own hair clip too.  He uses it when he reads or washes his face.  In fact come to think of it, he even owns a hairband.  yet he’s one of the manliest guy I've ever dated.

Guest blixen

I think its over thinking.  I live in Korea and frankly most of my korean male friends own hairclips to hold up their hair during periods where they decide having bangs are in.  What is perhaps misunderstood as a girly thing in other countries, its perfectly fine in Seoul where carrying a cell phone accessory, wearing cardigans and having a manicure and pedicure, doing the 3 step skincare system of cleanse-tone-moisturize is THE NORM.  They’re trendy and metrosexual, doesn’t make them confused or effeminate.

All that said, my white american ex-boyfriend has his own hair clip too.  He uses it when he reads or washes his face.  In fact come to think of it, he even owns a hairband.  yet he’s one of the manliest guy I've ever dated.

@powerpuff75_stv How refreshing to know that Korean males are not bound by certain stereotypes after all Korea is still a patriarchal society.

I know Lee Hyi Wae dressed up his twin boys as girls in an earlier episode (complete with dresses and bows) and nobody mentioned anything about gender confusion then.

I very much doubt the triplets would be confused as what gender they are, just look at Minguk's reaction when he put on the Little Mermaid dress, it was instinctive and decisive. He didn't like what he saw and totally rejected it straight away. The hair clips are just a fun and practical way to keep their bangs off their eyes.

@winterfan1 SIG has mentioned before that his wife doesn't want any more children. The triplets are more than enough for her, that's why SIG is frustrated but has accepted his wife's decision.

Daehan - the most responsible, gentle and loving hyung. He loves taking good care not only his appa but also his brothers. His gentleness melts my heart. 

Minguk - this cutie always amaze me with his intelligence . He's not just a cutie patottie baby  but an intelligent young boy .  He is very affectionate not only with his family but all of  the people around him as well (uncle dinosaurs,  ahjussi , ahjumma , grandma , grandpa etc. ) Plus , he is so well - mannered .  

Manse - The troublemaker free-spirited  little one. The most easy going, funny and energetic.  He has an irresistible charm . Not to meantion, he  is very sociable with every child. Even children are attracted to him, especially the girls!

By the way , my diet fails whenever I see them eating .  hahaha ! 

47a6ddeb0ad925f7e5e15d9dcdbf55cb.jpg

• Like 9

Guest leix_

I think everyone will agree that that Minguk-Manse scene last episode was one of the most adorable moments on this show ever. :wub:
Minguk's cute little hands and arms holding and cuddling Manse.
...And then he eats his head.
:D

As per usual, Manse had me giggling with his cheekiness. First when he answered "yes" to Minguk's "Will you marry me?" question. Then when he instantly asked to eat the candy after saying his line then pushing away the bouquet.  That was such a bad boy Manse move. Of course, when he introduced himself and his brothers plus appa one by one to Yuto. HE LOOKS SO GOOD WITH HIS HAIR LONGER THIS WAY, bw.

- I personally think that CSH likes Minguk more. Not only is he cute and affectionate, he can easily also converse with him.

- My little 'issue' with HJW is that he's copying what SIK does to the Triplets. NOT that it's a bad thing because most parents are probably teaching their kids what SIK teaches them and it's not like he invented them or something. It's just that sometimes the things that he makes them do is too much for 2-year olds. Example would be when he asked SeoJun to order eventhough he isn't speaking that well yet and made him hold the plate which was very heavy for him. Maybe it would have been better if he showed how it was done and made SeoJun repeat it. Making his 2-year old Twins do what the 3-year old Triplets are just learning to do does not really seem like a good idea for now.

- Are the producers trying to increase Sarang's viewership with this sudden visit  and even including Yuto to this trip?  
The last time Sarang visited the Triplets there were a lot of complaints with Daehan's screentime so hopefully editors and producers have listened and learned from that especially that they have Yuto this time. They might push the Manse-Sarang-Yuto love triangle, and Daehan would be pushed aside if he would be silent again. Minguk on the other hand would be fine since he always shines on his own. A Daehan-Minguk partnership would be nice to see but since Daehan likes to do things on his own, I'm still just wishing for this.

I like the 9-yr old Twin girls part next week. The new family's segment seems like a good watch so far.

Edited by leix_

I think everyone will agree that that Minguk-Manse scene last episode was one of the most adorable moments on this show ever. :wub:
Minguk's cute little hands and arms holding and cuddling Manse.
...And then he eats his head.
:D

As per usual, Manse had me giggling with his cheekiness. First when he answered "yes" to Minguk's "Will you marry me?" question. Then when he instantly asked to eat the candy after saying his line then pushing away the bouquet.  That was such a bad boy Manse move. Of course, when he introduced himself and his brothers plus appa one by one to Yuto. HE LOOKS SO GOOD WITH HIS HAIR LONGER THIS WAY, bw.

- I personally think that CSH likes Minguk more. Not only is he cute and affectionate, he can easily also converse with him.

- My little 'issue' with HJW is that he's copying what SIK does to the Triplets. NOT that it's a bad thing because most parents are probably teaching their kids what SIK teaches them and it's not like he invented them or something. It's just that sometimes the things that he makes them do is too much for 2-year olds. Example would be when he asked SeoJun to order eventhough he isn't speaking that well yet and made him hold the plate which was very heavy for him. Maybe it would have been better if he showed how it was done and made SeoJun repeat it. Making his 2-year old Twins do what the 3-year old Triplets are just learning to do does not really seem like a good idea for now.

- Are the producers trying to increase Sarang's viewership with this sudden visit  and even including Yuto to this trip?  
The last time Sarang visited the Triplets there were a lot of complaints with Daehan's screentime so hopefully editors and producers have listened and learned from that especially that they have Yuto this time. They might push the Manse-Sarang-Yuto love triangle, and Daehan would be pushed aside if he would be silent again. Minguk on the other hand would be fine since he always shines on his own. A Daehan-Minguk partnership would be nice to see but since Daehan likes to do things on his own, I'm still just wishing for this.

I like the 9-yr old Twin girls part next week. The new family's segment seems like a good watch so far.

I agree that the PD trying to increase Sarang's viewership by their visit. I mean, i am not trying to critique Sarang, but she's not very good to deal with strangers. she's kind of like Daehan. the different is Daehan has his brothers, she does not. therefore Sarang's good relationship is only with her parents, which is quite boring. i know that she needs more time to warm up with strangers but i am surprise that Sarang looks that awkward met triplet when she already met them 4-5 times, and their last encounter was like, 2 months a go? Yuto looks happier met the triplet than Sarang hahahaha. 

Eventhough i hope they would not cut Daehan's part, i am not worry. He's getting used doing things on his own, and he didnt feel bother with that. like when he bored waiting for his dad cooked during camping, he went by himself catching the bug...while Manse and Minguk loves to talk and joking around, Daehan prefer act on his own. that's why now he choose to sit on the back of the car, probably because he want to sleep peacefully while Minguk and Manse can duet singing a song. 

• Like 6

Guest leix_

I agree that the PD trying to increase Sarang's viewership by their visit. I mean, i am not trying to critique Sarang, but she's not very good to deal with strangers. she's kind of like Daehan. the different is Daehan has his brothers, she does not. therefore Sarang's good relationship is only with her parents, which is quite boring. i know that she needs more time to warm up with strangers but i am surprise that Sarang looks that awkward met triplet when she already met them 4-5 times, and their last encounter was like, 2 months a go? Yuto looks happier met the triplet than Sarang hahahaha. 

Eventhough i hope they would not cut Daehan's part, i am not worry. He's getting used doing things on his own, and he didnt feel bother with that. like when he bored waiting for his dad cooked during camping, he went by himself catching the bug...while Manse and Minguk loves to talk and joking around, Daehan prefer act on his own. that's why now he choose to sit on the back of the car, probably because he want to sleep peacefully while Minguk and Manse can duet singing a song. 

I don't know if he's the one who chose to sit at the back but it might also be SIK's choice. :P
I liked it when all 3 of them sat at the back last time, though.

Even if Daehan do things on his own, if more interesting things will happen between the others kids involved without him, then he will still be given less screentime since airtime will be shared between Sarang/Yuto and Triplets. It's the editors and producers job not to let the same thing happened before.
I'm rooting for Yuto. Haha I hope he will really have chemistry with the Triplets so it won't be a less interesting episode, and if not one episode is enough.

Mingukie hugging Manse :wub: Love his pursed lips.

Hss18Zw.png

cr as tagged

Edited by leix_

with things going around the triplets, it looks like Minguk is becoming more as the eldest of the 3, he can communicate with others clearly esp with the adults while Daehan is becoming more of a loner and seldom talks, Minguk acts and understands quickly every time his father tells him what to do, like when they were in a grocery and in the spa, though he cries easily like a baby when something goes wrong.

• Like 7