[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

11 of the Absolute Most Adorable Moments From “Superman Returns”

Superman Returns,” since its first airing in September of 2013, has been one of Korea’s most-loved shows, easily maintaining its spot as the most-watched show in its time slot. Especially with the current cast, where the kids come in - not just ones, but – twos and threes, the level of cute has risen tenfold.

While the kids, as miniature versions of the actors and artists we all know and love, are pretty much always cute, here are some – just some – of their best, and most aw-worthy moments. Say “aww” with me.

WOW!!!

It's 8 out of 11. You really are the most adorable Song Triplets!!

And these two are my fave!

That time Daehan took care of sleepy Song Il Gook.

daehan-sleeping-song-il-gook.gif

daehan-holds-up-song-il-gooks-head.gif

When Daehan wanted everyone to know who Dad is
Daehan: “This is my dad!”

daehan-this-is-my-dad.gif

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 7

GyhZE4a.jpg

LEE DONG GOOK FAMILY 1ST APPEARANCE ON EPISODE 89 150802 

Lee Jae Sie and younger twin sister Lee Jae Ah who are both 9 years old.

24 months old second twin daughters Lee Seol Ah and Lee Soo Ah.

5th  8 months old son Lee See Ahn.

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 1

654785486_c92f5aa8_3422271557_a2cd7174.g

3556037652_fb4b98f0.gif

Credit as shown.

~~~~~~~~~~

Minguk and Manse Make Up Adorable Gibberish Song in “Superman Returns” Preview

Minguk and Manse Make Up Adorable Gibberish Song in “Superman Returns” Preview

In the preview for this Sunday’s episode of “Superman Returns,” Song Il Gook‘s triplets entertain themselves in the car after getting a stylish makeover at the beauty salon.

While Daehan chills out in the back, Minguk and Manse have fun acting out a little skit where they pretend to be planes. Minguk asks Manse if he’s been eaten by a monster. Manse replies that he’s just fallen to the ground, and so Minguk promises to come rescue him.

Manse then begins to sing to the tune of the kids song “Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes“, but in his own cute fusion of languages. After waiting for him to finish, Minguk sings a verse in gibberish too. Then Manse joins in again for the end!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/30/minguk-and-manse-make-up-adorable-gibberish-song-in-superman-returns-preview/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 7

Guest mingukiefan

How can they not include Minguk's love for singing in that cutest moments list! When he sang Three Bears in the folk village and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in English in Japan!

Also someone mentioned in comments section that the cutest moment ever in RoS is when Minguk was scolded by teacher and I agree - Minguk's expressions when that happened is just priceless.

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=24198

8se1cviwfvdn3r0qi14ysa60pr0f2q7y.jpg

Seo Eon And Seo Jun Become Triplets With Jung Chang Wook

[by Sora Ghim] ‘Superman Returns’ twins Seo Eon and Seo Jun wear Jung Chang Wook’s trademark thimble hat, attracting attention.

For the upcoming episode, the twins’ mother’s friend Jung Chang Wook came to visit. He brought hats for the twins in the same design as his signature one. 

Approaching the twins carefully, Jung Chang Wook tried to get their attention saying, “Do you want to wear this with me?” However, looking at the hat, they exclaim, “No~” and reject the hat, running away. Not giving up, Jung Chang Wook chased after them, trying to get closer to them. At last, Jung Chang Wook succeeded in putting the hat on them and took a picture together. They became the ‘thimble brothers,’ causing laughter.

Being friends since college, Jung Chang Wook and Moon Jung Won reminiscence on their university days together and share memories.

Meanwhile, the 89th episode of ‘Superman Returns’ will air on August 2. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns’)

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 1

Stumbled upon this on twitter. Mingukie looking so handsome hahaha. I always thought that he certainly will grow up to be a handsome man, it's just that he doesn't have much hair :lol: He is absolutely cute and looking good as he is now, but i do hope he will grow more hair as he grows up.

CLO4ChGUEAQcLNV.jpg

(cr: as shown)

• Like 7

How can they not include Minguk's love for singing in that cutest moments list! When he sang Three Bears in the folk village and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in English in Japan!

Also someone mentioned in comments section that the cutest moment ever in RoS is when Minguk was scolded by teacher and I agree - Minguk's expressions when that happened is just priceless.

Absolutely agree.. 

My favorite moments are

Minggukie dancing n singing alone when appa brought manse into the rm.to sleep..

Minggukie enjoying hia hotdog while daehanie watch him n finally gave  his hotdog to minggukie n minggukie say 'wow' super cute..

Minggukie n appa singing fire engine aong n manse told them to stop.

Minggukie n manse eating eel n manse getting choke but both boys show concern for one another by patting each others back.

Minggukie enjoying the 'porrdge' n shake hia body. (Scene aftee appa went for eye check) 

Mingguk - scholar episode- the cute scholar repeating after the teacher n telling his not to eat 

Mingguk - the little monk being so natural w the mic at the temple

Mingguk n deahan sitting at the thinking chair  

Appa sik n triplets brushing teeth song

Triplets watching their dad on horse back

Triplets lining the chair n interrogating the vj. 

Manse singing 'choo choo cha cha' when appa say they need to sing before the meat will appear

Minggukie singing the pansori

Manse singing jinggle bell

Deahanie raising his voice but changing his tone towards minggukie when he couldn't get him to move

Deahanie playing  the peace maker between minggukie n manse. 

Manse talking to appa slippers asking if appa is ok.

Lots n lots of really great scene from the latest show. 

Love these boys. As u can see i m song family big fan. 

Edited by winterfan1
  • Like 8