[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Sarang has always been like that, whenever she meets people whether new (all the celeb appearances) or old (The SIB family) she "acts" cold or from my point of view shy. I think it's perfectly fine, they're at the end of the day kids and their response to people will vary. What I really enjoyed was seeing the Triplets & Yuto, it'll be cute to see the camaraderie that builds between the boys. 

As for the mum's having a prominent presence in the show, I do know that was one of the complaints people had back when Tablo was still on the show & Kang Hyejung was being shown more often (especially towards the later half, I think a lot of people could recognize that had more to do with his schedules beginning to build up with EH comeback etc). As for the current mums, they're bound to be in the show one way or another, I personally don't see anything wrong with, it is what it is.

after watching ep 89,here is my review: 

1. Daehan is the reason why SIK appa has gain more weight. He keeps feeding appa everytime he loves some food. Mmmh... just feeding me, Prince Daehan ... not your appa. He is the King who needs to look fit and slim like he used to. :D 

2. Manse... Mmh, what can i say about him? He's still a kid who enjoy his life so much because the love from his parents and his brother especially the 'mini mother' Mingukie. Just love how he enjoys hugs and snuggle with Minguk. 

3. SONG IL KOOK needs to stop treated Daehan Minguk Manse as girls. Please just talk to your wife about having daughter rather that put some hair pin or wig  to Triplets. I'm afraid it would have affect them when they grow up (i hope it's just my worst imagination). :P 

4.  The creative team should think about new experience for the new family rather than reused or modified the activities that has been done by Song Family. Riding a bike with all of his kids in one 'cart' is so like what Song Il Kook did with triplets. Ji on and her appa has done that also, including Hwijae and his boys. 

5. I thought with the proposal scene Triplets' mom somehow appear for 1-2 minutes (even if it's blur or from behind). It's so sad that triplets' mom is out of camera once again. I don't mind see the moms appear at the end of the day and if it possible maybe there is time when they filmed moms gather for 1-2 scenes just to see how they have fun without their kids and husband. It's for 'transition scene' only, not for 3 to 5 minutes scene.    

That's it. Hope to see more exciting scenes on the next episode to come. 

• Like 3

Amazing, Minguk knew they’re at the Namsan tower. I can’t believe he recognised a place that he’s never been to before. He’s very good at memorization, the same thing with recognising king Sejong on the bill.

Anyways, what happened to appa’s diet? Did he have a cheat day or something? I bet he would finish the soup in time if he spent more time by eating than talking to triplets.

I loved the scene where Yuto was confused with their names and Manse went “Manse, Minguk, Daehanie… APPA… I’m Song Manse” It was so cute, especially how he pointed at each of them. 

And of course the "I will eat you" kiss scene. I think Minguk was imitating appa with that movement as he does that to them very often. 

CLZIzBNVEAAxXaR.jpg

• Like 15

O6UI87h.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY 150725 (SUPERMAN + 1N2D )   decline - 2.0% this week 

14.0%(2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

# so single  rating  1n2d + superman maybe decline this week....

=======================

last week 

16.0% (2015.07.25 닐슨코리아 제공)

14.5% (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

=============================

2)  MBC SUNDAY NIGHT (MASK KING + REAL MEN )  ( - 0.8% )

11.9% (2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

last week

12.7%(2015.07.25 닐슨코리아 제공)

12.5% (2015.07.19 닐슨코리아 제공)

13.5% (2015.07.12 닐슨코리아 제공)

======================

3) SBS GOOD SUNDAY (TAKE CARE OF DAD + RM)

5.1% (2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

last week 

6.4%(2015.07.25 닐슨코리아 제공)

=========

• Like 2

c6C2gmk.jpgNwVoJMf.jpg

SINGLE RATING THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN EPISODE 89 - NEW FAMILY JOIN -LEE DONG GOOK  

15.3%(2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

15.5% (2015.07.25 닐슨코리아제공)

========================

2) MBC MASK KING 

13.7%(2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

14.6%(2015.07.25  닐슨코리아제공) 

================

3) SBS TAKE CARE OF DAD 

3.8% (2015.08.02  닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK

5.6%(2015.07.25  닐슨코리아제공)

===================

OVERALL SUNDAY PROGRAM 150802 

1) KBS THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN EPISODE  89 - 15.3%

2) KBS 1N2D EPISODE 83 - 14.1%

3) MBC MASK KING  -- 13.7%

4) MBC REAL MEN -11.0%

5) SBS RM - 6.8%

6) SBS TAKE CARE OF DAD - 3.8%

• Like 3

Sarang's mother once said that her daughter needs more time to warm up to new people. it's her habbit. i think her personality is resemblance to her father more than her easy going and very friendly mom. I do think Jion's personality is resemblance to her dad's more as well. she's a bit shy and very gentle towards animal. 

For the twins, seojun personality is resemblance to his dad. he's easygoing, funny and witty. i am not sure who's seoeun take personality from as we don't know their mother's really well. probably he resemblance her.

for the twins, as per SIK's word, Daehan took his personality, Mingook took their mom's while Manse is..Manse hahahaha

• Like 5

Vieryo- agree with u on pt 3 entirely..not healthy for sik to make pretend the boys r girls. Let boys be  boys n girls be girls. Shd avoid gender confusion. Best to adopt a daughter then try n imagine the boys to be girls. I hope ommo say something abt this. Or maybe God will bleas sik with a daughter..

• Like 3