[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

In my opinion as a mom with teenager myself....

the triplet have their own different personalities...

Daehan : will be grow as handsome man and he likes nature alot which can give us peaceful mind... look the mountain hiking, ocean, swimming, animals, scene... he likes outdoor education and adventures, usualy people who like nature will the quiet ones. Their parent always want him act as the older eventhough they has same age.... and remember SIG said he feels sorry for daehan because he could not give him attention in his early years... so Daehan always can hide his feeling.

Minguk : he will be the cute one... and smart. he likes indoor education, singing..dancing... and camera knowledge..he can be act as an idol things

Manse : he has free spirit because he the youngest one and their parent always give him attention since baby because his condition... he can express his feeling freely because he doesn't have burden at first.

The point is with this program, SIG will be more know about his children personalities when he sees them at tv.... and be better father and handle them better and give them love equally...

• Like 7

Yoon Hye Jin Explains Why Uhm Tae Woong and Uhm Ji On Are Leaving “The Return of Superman”

While Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Uhm Ji On have announced that they will be leaving “The Return of Superman,” Uhm Tae Woong’s wife,Yoon Hye Jin, revealed why they have decided to do so.

On October 14, she posted on her Instagram, “We wanted to tell you during our last broadcast but the news articles came out first.”

The mother continued, “I want to sincerely thank everyone who has loved Ji On for the past 10 months. We came to this decision because we think it’s best that each family member focuses on their main jobs. I will do my best to raise her healthily, happily, and well.”

She also requested support for Ji On who will be on “The Return of Superman” until November.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/15/yoon-hye-jin-explains-why-uhm-tae-woong-and-uhm-ji-on-are-leaving-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 7

Guest ManseCutie

OMG...army training for 3+ year olds are too scary for them!!!

I think Manse-ah started crying and getting upset because his Daehoney was being scolded. Was sweet how Mingkuk and Manse were sitting close together - maybe Mingkuk was trying to show comfort to Manse too.

Guest ManseCutie

I really respect the parents of Jion to leave the show. They are doing what's best for her and the family and not concerned about the TV exposure or making money off of being on the show, etc. I hope the best to all of them.

Wonder if my dear Daehanie will be crying if his dinosaur toy were taken away by the army officer...

rmDqQRx.gif
When was asked if the dinosaur toy were needed in the camp, the answer from cute Daehanie: I need it. :lol:

Omo, Daehanie was so worried about what the officer was going to say that his trousers nearly fell down the floor. You can even see his underwear :lol:

Daehan Minguk Manse Fighting.

Guest ctalks2

On Uhm Tae-Woong leaving.  One can only thank a family for the past months of weekly treats and lessons.  Their genuine love for animals and plants has been endearing.

Wonder if my dear Daehanie will be crying if his dinosaur toy were taken away by the army officer...

When was asked if the dinosaur toy were needed in the camp, the answer from cute Daehanie: I need it. :lol:

I am pretty impressed with Daehanie. That guy in uniform is pretty imposing and intimidating. Daehan actually stood up to the guy! He reached out for his Dino toy ALREADY ON THE HANDS OF THE COMMANDER and actually said he needed it. 

A real bad@$$ Big Hyung. The commander didn't expect a kid to stand up to him. The little man is brave and gutsy. 

rmDqQRx.gif

Edited by klent
  • Like 4

Guest katchitup

About Ji-On and family leaving the show - all I can say is that the few times I watched their segments, it was always awkward  - like when he is watching her pooping and the camera focused on her - she needed privacy!

About Ji-On and family leaving the show - all I can say is that the few times I watched their segments, it was always awkward  - like when he is watching her pooping and the camera focused on her - she needed privacy!

agree! agree!  there  was  this  episode  where  she  was  pooping  while  standing  up inside  the  house  and  her  dad  just  let  her  be.  he  did  not  stand  up  to  bring  her  to  the  toilet  and  let  her  do  her  thing  in  privacy.  there  was  this  epi  where  she  was  shown  sitting  on  the  throne.  she  is  young  and  a  girl,  later  on  this  will  haunt  her  when  she's  grown  up.  i  think  it  is  a  good  decision  on  the  part  of  her  parents  to  pull  her  out  of  the  show  and  let  her  grow  up  in  peace.  based  on  the  last  episode,  i  think  she  needs  help  and  the  attention  of her  parents  away  from  the  camera.  she  is  still  not  coordinated,  it  is  only  recently  when  we  heard  her  speak  distinctively  . 

• Like 1

I am pretty impressed with Daehanie. That guy in uniform is pretty imposing and intimidating. Daehan actually stood up to the guy! He reached out for his Dino toy ALREADY ON THE HANDS OF THE COMMANDER and actually said he needed it. 

A real bad@$$ Big Hyung. The commander didn't expect a kid to stand up to him. The little man is brave and gutsy. 

No wonder later my Daehanie is pick-up as the leader team for them... :wub::wub:

• Like 1

haha deahanie so innocent and just replying what his heart tells him. i am looking forward to the interaction of the triplets. i m sure they will pass with flying colors..nice to hv yr brothers around to play/'suffer' together. they will always have each other around to support each other. i think its probably true to say they r with each other almost 24hrs. going to playschool , home, dentist etc. 

on the departure of jion and utw, its probably better for the little girl development. 

• Like 3

Guest MauiKawaii

Aww, my beautiful baby boy. I want to hug him when he is looking so sad. Man, I know these kids will survive but personally I feel that a 3 and a half kid is too young to be reprimanded in that way by a total stranger with such a menacing look.

12074583_1640808706178688_60603056505336

Edited by MauiKawaii