[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

I think amongst the three Manse is the one had softest heart towards his brothers. when one of them got in trouble, he's the one crying.

Referring Daehanie, as i my opinion before, he knew the situation he is in. if he knew that it's very serious and he needs to do what he needs to do, and he got punishment for what he disobey, he would not crying. he understand why he got punished. some probably thinking that his late responds because he's clueless. But no..i dont think he's clueless. in his mind, he would be like " oh boy..i got caught, what should i do then. oh i got punished...okey then. just do it..next time i would do better".

Referring to Jion, after reading one very cruel post about Jion, i do understand why uhm family decide to withdraw from the show. it's a good decision from their part.Jion is a cute and nice girl...she has a very soft heart just like manse...but her development is a little bit behind because, i think, she's lack of social environemtn in her daily lifes. if her mom and dad understand what she's trying to say just by pointed her finger, she would has no courage to talk...UTW should see how SIK keep repeating the triplet sentence, either to correct their pronouncation, also to make sure they know the meaning of their words. and then the triplet also like to talk twice in return hahahaha.... but that's good for their speaking training. Now that Jion has develop in speaking, they decide to protect jion from the cruel people who do nothing but critique them.

Edited by aprodithe
  • Like 3

Guest mingukiefan

1812363242_06fae53a.gif

my chubby baby.. one thing i find about mingukie so cute and funny is the fold on the back of his neck bc of his chubbiness and bc of his head being bigger than his brothers. He's so cute oh my goodness!!!

Manse Breaks Out in Tears While Experiencing Army Training

Manse Breaks Out in Tears While Experiencing Army Training

Actor Song Il Kook’s triplets Daehan, Minguk, and Manse will experience the harsh realities of life in the army.

On October 15, KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman” released a preview video clip for its upcoming 100th episode.

In the preview, the triplets encounter a charismatic drill sergeant. They stare nervously as the sergeant claims “I’m very scary when I get angry.” He goes on to inspect the triplets’ luggage to see if he can confiscate any items that are unnecessary.

Daehan confidently introduces his dinosaur toy to the sergeant and says it’s a necessary item for him. But as soon as the sergeant questions him about the toy and says he will keep it for now, Manse who was watching them on the side starts crying.

The fans are eagerly waiting for the episode to air to find out what happens to the triplets as they begin their life in the army.

Check out the preview clip of adorable triplets in the army below.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/15/manse-breaks-out-in-tears-while-experiencing-army-training/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 6

Guest ManseCutie

I think out of the 3, he will be the one to follow his father's footstep of becoming a successful Model and Actor!

I think so too. He's a natural and so full of charisma,

12115581_1612786385649810_49936305864460

tumblr_nw6jyyhwXg1qdxrpuo1_250.giftumblr_inline_ngw0766eOz1t73j6x.gif

Edited by ManseCutie

I think out of the 3, he will be the one to follow his father's footstep of becoming a successful Model and Actor!

I think so too. He's a natural and so full of charisma,

Manse = Actor

Minguk = Idol

Daehan = Director

• Like 2

Lee Seo Joon Becomes a Hamster?!

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=25885

owjsrkmh8fk4jjb5ro7lunx3xwm1d69s.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] ‘Superman Returns’ twins Seo Un and Seo Joon had a snack-eating match. 

On the upcoming episode of the program, the children’s growths and the fathers’ feelings about its 100th anniversary will be aired.

During filming the episode, Lee Hwi Jae visited his elementary school ‘Yeil Elementary School’ after 30 years of his graduation. He prepared games to spend a good time with the students. On the day, Seo Un and Seo Joon played a snack-eating game with the students. Particularly, they became each team’s captain and caught the mass public’s attention.

Seo Un kept looking at the snacks hanging on the air and became embarrassed when he couldn’t reach for it. Then, he approached his two arms to get it, but he couldn’t. On the other hand, Seo Joon kept eating the snacks and became to look like a hamster. 

Meanwhile, the 100th episode of ‘Superman Returns’ will air on October 18. (photo by KBS)

Guest AZJ1119

i just   saw  ep  99  and  i  must  say  that  the  decision  to  pull  out  jiohn  from  the  show  is  a  very  wise  move.  we  don't s ee  the  everyday  ji  ohn  having  meals  away  from  the  camera.  it  seems  that  they  have  a lot  of  trouble  disciplining  her  while  eating.  not  only  is  she  picky  about  food,  she  likes  reaching  out  for  the  cell  phone  while  eating and  play  with  it.  her  parents  refused  to give  it  to  her  but  ends  up  giving  in.  the  doctor  told  them  not  to  give  in  so  she  made  tantrum  from  searching  under  the  table for  the  phone,  lying  on  the  floor, tumbling  the  chair, standing  on  the  table  and  pleading for  the  phone' coughing  until  she  got  tired  and  slept. she  can  be  a  handfull,  what  happens  if  it  goes  on until  she  gets  older? the  doctor  said  it  is  ok    if  she  doesn't  like  to  eat  rice,  leave  her  alone,  jsut  make  it  softer  so  it  can  be  more  palatable  for  her  as  kids  don't  like  hard  food.    it  is  better  for  them  to  concentrate  on  her,  fix  her  problems  away  from  the  camera.  as  an  only  child,  things  are  given  her,  her  whims  are satisfied  but  she  cannot  have  her  way  all  the  time,  she  has  to  follow  rules.  maybe  we a re  also  guilty,  when  we're    at  home  or  at  restos,  we  always  have  our  phone  near  us  so  as  not  to miss a  text  or  a  call.  of  course ,  it  is  bad manners  because  when  eat,  we  should  concentrate  on  eating  and  nothing  else..  and  most  of  us  are  correct  in  assessing  that  she  should  spend  time  and  energy  with  her  peers so  she  can  socialize.  in  the  past,  her  parents  revel  in  seeing  her  mimic  their  dog  or  give  things  at  the  point  of  her  finger.  uhm t ae  woong  and  his wife  need  to  concentrate  on  raising  ji  ohn  to  be a  well  adjusted  kid.  she  leaves  the  hsow  while  most  of  us  has  warmed  to  her  when  she  started  talking.  

my  other  fave  event  here  in  ep  99  is  the  meeting  of t he  2  families,    song  il  gook  and  his  wife  has  done  to  date a  most  wonderful  job  in  raising  their  boys  as  caring,  considerate  kids.  the  older  boys  took  care  of  the  younger  twin sisters  and  daebak.  the  sisters  melt  you  with  their  charms..

Edited by lauren2b2
  • Like 3