[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Manse Is Popular With the Ladies And He Absolutely Knows It

What makes the situation rather hilarious is Manse’s (lack of) reaction to his popularity among the ladies. He acts all cool and confident as if he the results come as no surprise to him, and this immediately makes the fathers burst into genuine laughter.

I cracked up so much like SIK with his expression after he was chosen. He was so adorable I wanted to throw him up in the air. Haha
Manse can be the most quiet in the episode but a single move or a statement from him makes up for his silence.
Girls just can't resist Manse. They may like cute and adorable Minguk or silent Daehan for sometime but Manse really has that charm. I can see it. :sweatingbullets:

This is a pretty long scratch... :mellow:
2009329124_70ce24c0_image.gif

I think Minguk is leaning towards becoming a lefty. All 3 of them uses both hands when doing things even before but still couldn't conclude since it can still go either way since they're still young. However, lately he's been using his left hand more like raising it first. :)

28233368_46c83212.gif

I loved the part when he answered for Daehan about the dinosaur when DH was confused and then took care of Manse when he cried. Then comes his sad face when his snacks were collected. Too cute and funny.

Manse is consistently the SCENE STEALER! He is always the reason why I Laughed Out Loud just like his father.

I understand why girls always choose Manse among the triplets, cause he is sooooo charming and ohhhh soooo adorable.... and he is also the coolest! Girls always want to be with a cool boy... and who would want to hang around with a very stiff boy???

Minguk being a lefty, I also noticed that.... I so agree with you, and you stole my words... hahaha... so I will just quote you... "I loved the part when he answered for Daehan about the dinosaur when DH was confused and then took care of Manse when he cried. Then comes his sad face when his snacks were collected. Too cute and funny."

Minguk's tendency to look out for his siblings is so adorable...

I think Daehan's personality is fit for a soldier, brave, disciplined, serious, has a good posture. He may become a very handsome Officer...

Did I already mention that the LDG double twins and Daebak is now my second favorite family!!!! This kids are so closely knitted....

• Like 4

Guest katchitup

Manse Is Popular With the Ladies And He Absolutely Knows It

Ahh, Manse - you're always attracting the pretty girls. Im not sure who this little girl is - she kinda looks like the girl who wanted to sit next to Manse in the milking the cow episode

12115512_1641440849448807_34588244429785

well...children mostly can't accept defeat especially when they already have competitiveness in their bone (like sarang who's dad is an athlete). But what i notice is that CHa sunghoon is manage it quite well. i compare him to SOng Jongguk who's, imo, manage VERY BAD towards Jiah's competitive habbit. If you watch how CSH react when Sarang crying to her defeat, he just laugh and ask her to join her other friends. and during lunch, after playing with Yuto ( i think), he teach them how to be a good sportsman. I really loose my respect towards SJG after how he let Jiah did whatever she wanted to win and not corrected her, but CSH corrected Sarang. for sure Sarang did not change overnight, it needs process, but their parents is doing good j

but  the  thing  is  ji ah  is  training  to  become a top  tennis  player  eventually  be  a  professional.  look  at  the  tennis  pros  parents,  they're  almost  like stage  parents,  they're  so involved  with  their  playing  career.  i  think  her  dad  just  wants  to  be  competitive,  never  be  complacent  and  always  on  the  guard.  it's  different  from  jsut  doing  sports  because  tennis  will  eventually  be  her  source  of  livelihood

its Song Jiah from appa odiga (dad, where are you going?), song jongkuk's daughter  that she talking about  not lee ji ah, daebak's older sister :)

yes, i am talking about SONG jiah, as i mentioned her dad name is SONG jongguk NOT LDG

• Like 1

He cries so prettily

tumblr_nwgrd5E1lP1tmjt2ko4_250.giftumblr_nwgrd5E1lP1tmjt2ko2_250.gif

Mingkukkie so kind hearted and lovely to his bro.tumblr_nwgrd5E1lP1tmjt2ko1_250.gif

i so love this scene, so much feeling... the way Manse holds his tears/emotions and the way Minguk look at him and then wipe away his tears... so much love...... i want to hug them together! 

• Like 10

i must say deahanie does the salute better than any of the boys 

He does. Good straight posture, too.

tumblr_nwf3d0Daiu1tmjt2ko8_500.gif
...while Minguk is Mr. Cool here and Manse is rockin' that aviator.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I absolutely love this part (not from the latest episode)

tumblr_nvlmze8Pyq1tmjt2ko2_250.giftumblr_nvlmze8Pyq1tmjt2ko4_250.gif
tumblr_nvlmze8Pyq1tmjt2ko5_250.giftumblr_nvlmze8Pyq1tmjt2ko6_250.gif
tumblr_nvlmze8Pyq1tmjt2ko7_250.giftumblr_nvlmze8Pyq1tmjt2ko8_250.gif

They speak so well now even Seoeon. :wub:

Also Jion and like I said before I would love to see more of her development, but exiting the show is their decision and I agree that it's also a good thing for her right now. Hopefully, her mom would give updates on IG more often.

Edited by leix_

Guest katchitup

Agree- Seoeon and Seojun are pretty advanced for their age. Seojun's expressions are priceless.

Manse-ah's got a little scratch on his cheek too.

12140813_1645131719080262_41989788609673

Finally got to see the English dubbed version of Ep 100. Enjoyed the part where Manse told Mingkuk that they don't need a fire truck because the fire is for grilling the meat. That was weird when the triplet's daddy started scaring the kids though. 

Another observation: the show doesn't show Daehan as much - I'd like to see more of him featured, just cause I think the show should show each kid equally or at least, a little more of him, cause it really feels like he gets less screen time.

Edited by katchitup

Guest mingukiefan

omg minguk as mini tom cruise in top gun! precious!   he's definitely got the good looks! growing more and more handsome each day my mingukie...

Finally got to see the English dubbed version of Ep 100. Enjoyed the part where Manse told Mingkuk that they don't need a fire truck because the fire is for grilling the meat. That was weird when the triplet's daddy started scaring the kids though. 

Another observation: the show doesn't show Daehan as much - I'd like to see more of him featured, just cause I think the show should show each kid equally or at least, a little more of him, cause it really feels like he gets less screen time.

Hi... May I know where did you manage to watch  TROS ep 100 with english sub? Can't wait to watch them... Thank you...

Guest minhnhat

I thing this Manse, he does the salute and say very good! the best!!! 

Yes, I love seeing him doing the salute...

Read earlier from Soompi report saying that he is the only one to properly salute, making his dad proud. Seen at DC a picture of him leading the team, his precise salute makes him the choice as the team leader.

l3fRYeI.gif

• Like 4

Guest mingukiefan

tumblr_nwgrd5E1lP1tmjt2ko1_250.gif

so touching scene from these lovable brothers

minguk looks even more round with that cap it's so hilarious. his head is shaped so round, so cute, he looks like a ball! fitting because he is a ball of joy :) love you my mingukie, stay sweet and kind as always.

Edited by mingukiefan