[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest lianurmalasari

Good afternoon minshin shipper. i'm glad finally found this thread. yeay!about shiperring this couple, please count me in! :) 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@leery We re glad that you joined us... but... this ship might sink anytime  :)) ...  I dont think ppl here are hardcore shipper...  I mean we adore them...  Bro-Sis relationship are fine with us...  but real life couple would be just great... hahahaha  :))

I ve done some research about the couple... just curious why not many ppl ship them...  and I found out that  there re still a large number of shippers for SH with YH, with JGS... and of course, LMH with PMY...  Moreover, PSH fans dont want PSH to date LMH because they feel that SH will get a lot of ANTIs...

In 2011, PSH picked Lee Min ho as the male star she cannot date. 
For LHM,  his ideal type of woman : not too tall ( since he's so tall ), clear-skinned (since he's a little bit dark-skinned), mature but cute ( He states---> Song Hye Kyo).      SH is considered as a tall girl...  I think...

If they re date...  it proves that you will get what you DONT want... OK, guys???  :))
class="blog_h2 entry-title"

I know... this is in a drama...  but  ... MY HEART REALLY SKIPS A BEAT  :))

201311201558772256_528c5e4196ff8_zpsd79cd4b4.jpg

The members of staff shouted, “Burning love couple, fighting!” as they looked at the two practicing the kiss scene.

“I have never shot this many love or kiss scenes before
,” said Lee Min Ho. “I′m not very expressive when it comes to love, so this is my first time attempting to kiss someone this many times.”

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51251

Guest lianurmalasari

yoyoo said: @leery We re glad that you joined us... but... this ship might sink anytime  :)) ...  I dont think ppl here are hardcore shipper...  I mean we adore them...  Bro-Sis relationship are fine with us...  but real life couple would be just great... hahahaha  :))

I ve done some research about the couple... just curious why not many ppl ship them...  and I found out that  there re still a large number of shippers for SH with YH, with JGS... and of course, LMH with PMY...  Moreover, PSH fans dont want PSH to date LMH because they feel that SH will get a lot of ANTIs...

In 2011, PSH picked Lee Min ho as the male star she cannot date. 
For LHM,  his ideal type of woman : not too tall ( since he's so tall ), clear-skinned (since he's a little bit dark-skinned), mature but cute ( He states---> Song Hye Kyo).      SH is considered as a tall girl...  I think...

If they re date...  it proves that you will get what you DONT want... OK, guys???  :))
class="blog_h2 entry-title"

yoyoo said:

I ve found that they re comfortable with each other MUCH or not that much comfortable BUT just wanna be close to each other since the press conf. that LMH holds SH hands. I never see he did this w/ anyone before... For PSH too.. the way she links her arm w/ LHM is not that surprised for me... but when I see her hits his arm a bit  and also the moment that she hides herself behind LMH back is so rare to see from her with any costar...

@alesia44   Yeah...  and I think this below link is the most famous one. 

and I once saw the interview...   but dont know where is it now...  :-?

Anyway... after SBS releases 3 BTS so far...  we can be sure that they are in good relationship...   and we are all happy about that, rite??? :))

I was complaining a few days back regarding the scarcity of BTS videos between the two. I guess SBS heard my plea and now I am being spoiled - not that I am complaining. :)) Keep em' coming. 

It's finally Wednesday.  Yay! In a a couple of hours I'll get my first dose of W-Th fix. Those stills are definitely going to burn my screen!  I pray that my streaming won't let me down.

See you in a few!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, so the french kiss which I look forward didn't appear but I really really like this ep  wow, the hug in the beginning of this episode, Tan - Sang walk hand in hand , the donut kiss,  all make me crazy .Especially, I am impressed by Young Do 's expression when he talk with Sang in the café , by Tan 's expression when Young Do locks the door and keeps Eunsang in the room , Woo Bin and Min Ho did good job  :-bd
such a amazing episode 

you can read the recap this episode during the waiting for engsub 

I really love the new BTS video of them. They keep smiling and showing happy faces around each other.. Ahh now I really want them to date for real!! 8->

Ottoke, as I cannot do anything, I will just hoping and ship this couple while it last.. haizz 

@yoyoo why PSH said LMH is the actor she can’t date? Did she give any reason?  btw, people usually don’t marry their ideal type.. and it also happen in me and my hubby’s case.. kekeke :))

@alesia44 I follow PSH dramas quite closely since You’re Beautiful and watched her BTSs. I think her offscreen interaction with different co-stars give off different vibes.

With You’re Beautiful co-stars, all of them were very friendly & playful around each other. She kept teasing the other three ANJell members and touched them however she likes. I think that makes sense since all of them were young and quite a rookie at that time that they didn’t really think of possible dating rumours, but just want to have fun to the fullest during shootings. With Hongki, I think they really just friends, but with JGS & Yonghwa, I can’t really tell.:-?

With Yonghwa in Heartstrings, I feel they look too careful around each other. Could be both afraid of their dating rumours? They are close but I feel both purposely put some space it between them. It was also around this time when PSH denied dating Yonghwa & JGS; and JGS and Yonghwa also denied dating her. 

With Yoon Shi Yoon, I think she looks very comfortable with him. Very verbally expressive too and she named YSY as her ideal type (I think it’s because he is the safest option :)), but they look more like co-workers rather than possible dating couple (because they were too comfortable, no shyness, no awkwardness, unless they have been dating for  5 years :)) ).

And with Lee Min Ho, I think they look a bit shy and careful around each other. But I feel they give off the “wanna get close” vibe, but try to be cool at the same time. Hahaha :))

These are just my opinion, I could be wrong and this could be just my delusion and I welcome opinion from others too. :D

Guest Enonane1 .

@ lunamaisara: you asked why PSH said LMH is the actor she can’t date?  This is my opinion....
She made a comment about he was too handsome. Personally I think it is b/c she fears all the problems the antis would bring her. She has been through that sort of thing before and I imagine it is mind numbing and soul wrenching for her. Or any star that has to go thru it.  Fans of another fandom can be so cruel and mean-spirited. I can't even imagine how stars deal with such horrible human behavior.Personally, I think she looks great with every hot blooded, hot bodied male out there but I am a fan.I like Min Ho also. I am his fan. He looks good with everyone also.  He seems to be very quiet and shy. I have watched a lot of bts and looked for all the supposed "feelings" he was expressing to former co-stars and it seemed more like being that way for the promotion of the drama. I found his relationship with PMY? rather puzzling. It was if they were shooting for a different drama when "expressing" a relationship....puzzling.  I think perhaps they couldn't have a relationship b/c his fans would not allow it. I don't think they are in a relationship, secretive or not currently.I don't know why there is so much resistance to this couple.  I know so many ship both of them with multiple different people but I don't see anything that makes me think they are in any sort of relationship with anyone.  I think it is because many feel these 2 are a real threat. They could actually fall for each other and it would be a lasting relationship. I bet that is really worrisome for the die-hard fans who want to keep him or her away from anyone.......These 2 seem to be so compatible and have such good rapport together.  They would be an ideal match. And then there are those who say yes I think they are a good match but then list why there is no chemistry between them.  How funny......different folk see different things. And sometimes we see what we want to see......During the SBS introduction of cast for Heirs I don't understand why some say Min Ho and Shin Hye were awkward with each other. Really? Isn't what I saw. (I secretly ship her with someone else but all that is a fan's fantasy/drama world). During the Heirs cast introduction she was very shy when he took her hand but she was quite pleased and I haven't seen that expression from her before. And she was more than comfortable with him and he with her when they were doing the group photos. She hasn't shown that sort of intimacy with co-stars since YAB and HS. And it seems then it was as if a group of teenagers were horsing around. I get the definite feeling of adult mutual like between Shin Hye and Min Ho. I know his fans do not want him to pair up with Shin Hye and maybe not even the co-stars they ship him with. How cruel is that to a very nice young man. I went back to their Etude commercials and oh yeah! Min Ho was interested and Shin Hye was aware. They were so young then.I would love to know what he is saying to her in the shoot for their couple photo for promoting Heirs. He has that look on his face and is saying something to Shin Hye and for the briefest of seconds she moved her eyes toward him.  I have a feeling what he said had nothing to do with Heirs. (my mind is so corrupt at times!)There were several photos of Shin Hye and Min Ho during their American jaunt while not filming and if I had seen them I would have thought they were a dating couple. I realize neither will express openly any relationship they have if they want it to succeed. But these 2 are certainly not acting like big brother to little sister nor are they acting like just work mates. I do believe they have more than just respect and admiration going on but their time filming is almost up and it is doubtful they will be together after the filming. Unless they do so as a Heirs connected event.  What a shame. Two very nice personable people that love to laugh and joke with each other and aren't afraid to touch each other but probably destined to never go beyond that thanks to a public that feels they should control their fans. Not all fans are like that but Min Ho in particular probably has millions of fans that would not be very nice toward Shin Hye. Pity.
And don't  yell, fuss or correct me b/c this is my subjective thoughts about 2 very nice people! 
edited: I think I could really ship this couple since the one I have thought she would be great with is American and I don't think they will ever work together but who knows.....and Woo Bin is taken.......

Enonane1   You are right 100%.  I also noticed some fans acting ridiculous especially LMH fans.  Sometimes I feel like they are going to kill PSH))). Honestly so childish. I don't want to upset anyone but lets face it.  I understand if you like an actor/actress but we don't have any right to choose who they have to date. It's their own life.  I don't even have enough words to explain it(((   

Guest feliciawst

@lunamaisarathere's no sub for the press conference because it's just photo taking. you can find it on youtube. there's a lot there. :)  
@yoyoo love what you said about the PC. when i first saw it, i was like :-O :-O :-O :-O i've fan of hye since YAB and have seen her interacting with her costars at her drama PC and it has never been like this. the way the both interacted together on that day tells me that something happened while they were filming together in US. i would not say that they are in a relationship as yet but then something stared growing between them, an attraction to each other. 
Shin Hye is a pretty reserve person and wouldn't be so out bold to link arms, put arms around waist with her co-stars but at this pc she did exactly just thattumblr_mud7ckhiRH1qzoptco1_400.gif

i too don't understand why people say that these two has no chemistry. i wasn't expecting much at the beginning of the drama, but then when i saw the way they were at the PC, i knew that i would be seeing some sizzling hot chemistry between them and true to it, 13 episodes later we're dying of all the chemistry that these two is showing us. 

Archived