[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's delightful that there are new MinHye fans who visit this humble haven to express adoration for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye in The Heirs. Feel free to drop by again anytime soon, guys and gals! :)

Love to see them together. It's just that did not realize that this thread had started. I was under the impression that this happens once a drama ends. With lively discussions on the heirs thread, it becomes difficult to find time for others. Will try to post here too in the future. Meanwhile, great seeing this thread.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Film Their First Kiss Scene for 'Heirs'

lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye_1383003250_af_o

We're already six episodes in for 'Heirs', which means we're about due for a kiss scene between Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye! To grant your wishes, the production staff have revealed that this kiss will be happening soon and they've gone ahead to release still cuts from the filming for an upcoming episode.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye filmed the kiss scene at the rooftop of a high school in Dongtan, Gyeonggido on the 27th, which took three whole hours to get just right.

Park Shin Hye shared, "The important scene which might be the turning point in Eun Sang and Tan's relationship was carried out well. It would be nice if you look forward to how Eun Sang will overcome the difficulties of being at Jeguk High School one-by-one."

Make sure you watch the episodes this week to see this happen on screen!

Credits: AllKpop

Guest bunnybear

i love park shin hye and lee minho , and putting them in a drama as a couple, wow, and they have that burning chemistry, right? ;;)

----
their etude cf pics  :)

lee_min_ho_and_park_shin_hye_08082009124
Img1377995_f.jpg
PARK_SHIN_HYE_LEE_MIN_HO_21112009084149.
76324_1441680603890_1289334237_31019469_

Thanks for the thread...i really like this couple..even before heirs i used to think lee min ho and park shin hye look adorable together....now with heirs my liking for them as a couple has just doubled...they have great chemistry and they look absolutely gorgeous together :D  :-bd

Guest Enonane1 .

Been fighting posting anything but just can't stand it any more....I so love these 2 together. I too thought they looked good together in their Etude commercials. I have said before that I don't suppose they will be a real life couple even though they would be perfect for each other so I really wish others would accept them as a drama couple as those on this thread have....I know that the other actresses he has worked with before seemed to be well received and viewers shipped them but there seems to be a bit of resistance to this OTP. Even so, I love their intensity and chemistry. I have never been addicted to a drama before Heirs. If Shin Hye and Min Ho were not the leads I know I wouldn't be as interested as I am now!

Guest nistymaj

Wow...just saw this thread by coincidence... hmmmmnnn an early ship huh :))  they have great chemistry...they look so good together. although i've two minds to ship them in real life because they're both so popular and so gorgeous and has so many ships sailing steadily already like CES and KT. But what the heck...as KT pointed out, for the meantime he will take the roundabout route... :D their chemistry is sizzling in HEIRS and I'm rooting for them. Thanks for this thread. MINHYE fighting! <:-P

Great seeing many familiar faces here :-h . Yes, LMH and PSH are doing a great job in making us fall for themselves and also as KT and ES. Looking forward to more of their interactions and wonderful chemistry in the coming episodes too. Marvellous thing about KT/ES is no unnecessary misunderstandings ......just a wonderful normal, sometimes cute and at others sizzling relationship. Great writing by KES!

So excited to see this thread! Haven't been to soompi in over a year and I haven't followed a k-drama so religiously since "You're Beautiful" in 2009. Now this says how much of an impression MinHye and "Heirs" have made on me!

I'm probably the only person on Earth who has not seen any works of LMH  :))  I originally watched this because PSH is one of my ultimate favorite actresses of all time...now being introduced to LMH is the icing on the cake  :x  Can't wait to see how this couple will progress.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's characters in Heirs are driving me crazy! I always think what will happen to them. What will she do after the kiss? What will he do after she confess? Oh yes the story seems to be the usual one but the characters makes it very unique from other dramas.

No one confessed like Kim Tan did, simple question like "Perhaps, I like you?", "Perhaps, I miss you?" "Where are you?" "Who are you with?" "When are you going?" "Can you not go?" "Don't go." "Stay with me." "I miss you." can make someone crazy. Those are some questions that I can tell to my friends and family so casually yet he made it so romantic and heart fluttering! 8->

And Eun Sang, she acts like what a typical and normal girl would do in real life you know. Especially to someone who has no time for love. She would definitely reject or ignore the handsome, smart, rich and hot Kim Tan if she's going through too many things. She could not afford to make her life more difficult. No matter how 'perfect' he is, if you know that it wouldn't do you any good thing then you would definitely ignore it right?

I still hope that this two will find a way to make things better for both of them. Tan I believe in you, i know you wouldn't just give up on Eun Sang no matter what happens. Eun Sang ah~ I hope you'll find a reason to accept Kim Tan's feelings and be happy with him! To my beloved Min Ho oppa and Shin Hye unnie~ You are so amazing that I sometimes forgot what your real name is and thought that you are really Eun Sang and Kim Tan and real life (hahahaha just kidding :P) I just want to say that both of you are amazing actors and doing this drama together is a smart choice for both of you. :)

MinShin shippers Hwaiting~ <3 Kim Tan & Eun Sang lovers Hwaiting~ <3 The Heirs/ Inheritors Hwaiting~ <3 Saranghaeyo~~~ <3 <3 <3

Archived