[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest feliciawst

it's never too late to start a thread. we may be small now but we will be big soon. love the MinShin couple? or are we sticking with MinHye? oh and we need sbs to release more bts of the couple. so far it's been a lot of the individual cast... 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest midsummerdreamlove

Hi all!!
I am new member here :)  like a midsummer dream that Eun Sang always said.. It's  a dream but well who knows it can be reality rite?? *hoping*

Screenshot2013-11-12at08.11.22AM.jpgOmo! did Minho accidentally put Shinhye hands at his but?? hahahhahaa.. they look like real couple :) 

Welcome, shippers!

It's always nice to see fresh faces here to support Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.

Have lots of fun; be mindful not to quote images / gifs / videos, please. Thanks! :)

Guest chloe_addict

I think LMH looks good with anyone and PSH looks good with anyone too. So I think they look cute together. But how come there's such much resistance to this couple?  

Hi! I'm SO shipping this couple too! :) and i like that they've known each other since 2009, albeit they lost contact for a time. But hey, they're two great people and if they get together in real life then that would be awesome :x LMH did openly date before so it can happen again :)

I just have known through a friend that 3,4 days ago Lee Min Ho posted in his facebook "Park Shin Hye" and a fan asked him if he loved Hye ? and then Min Ho deleted that status. and my friend said that she find this info in this forum 
so Who can tell me what happened ? pls

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Spend 3 Hours Kissing 

With such a dramatic trailer for episode 12, SBS’ The Heirs released the still cuts for the anticipated kiss scene to come. 
 On November 14, SBS unveiled the BTS cuts of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye’s second kiss for the drama. In the upcoming episode of The Heirs, Lee Min Ho will be planting not one, but two kisses on Park Shin Hye as the romance continues to develop between Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang. The scene was filmed on November 11, just in time for Pepero Day, in Daechi-dong. It took over three hours to film as Lee Min Ho kissed her once, and then kissed her once more to stop Park Shin Hye’s complaining. Episode 12 will air on November 14. 

Article Cr: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/50744

it's nice that they have kisseu scene on Pepero Day.. :x

bijam said: I just have known through a friend that 3,4 days ago Lee Min Ho posted in his facebook "Park Shin Hye" and a fan asked him if he loved Hye ? and then Min Ho deleted that status. and my friend said that she find this info in this forum 
so Who can tell me what happened ? pls

Hi guys! I'm just a newbie here. And just like you, I am a fan of KT and CES. I can't wait for the episode 13!!! 
Anyways, I would just like to share with you this article I've found. 

Park Shin Hye begins to warm up to Lee Min Ho in new still cuts for 'Heirs'
lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye_1384323445_af_o

'Heirs' got fans excited for the next episode with still cuts of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's budding romance!

The still cuts show Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) warming up to Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho), literally, as she rests her head on his shoulder on the camping site. Kim Tan came right when Cha Eun Sang needed him but was last seen witnessing Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) hugging Cha Eun Sang. But it seems Cha Eun Sang is making it clear that Kim Tan is the one she wants with her act of affection.

Lee Min Ho shared, "The scene is like Tan and Eun Sang's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' against the backdrop of the real sky and camping area. The scene was so pretty that I even thought that it would be nice to spend time with my friends and family here."

A rep commented, "Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye easily show their chemistry through their eye contact alone now. Like long-time lovers, they exude a thrilling chemistry and as you watch their enthusiastic acting, it is touching."

Catch 'Heirs' every Wednesday and Thursday!

Article credits: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/park-shin-hye-begins-to-warm-up-to-lee-min-ho-in-new-still-cuts-for-heirs

hi, i am new here in this forum..i never thought their chemistry would be so awesome, unbelieveablei am used to ship each of them with their previous partner however with their current drama HEIRS, i must admit they are heavenly matched in terms of age, chemistry, their comfortness towards each other..
i don't mind if they are dating in real life in fact i really HOPE they will be one day soon. 

Archived