[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enonane1 .

Something I was thinking about after seeing the photo of Min Ho and Shin Hye practicing the donut kiss:
A lot has been said about how long they practiced for each kiss scene and the closet scene and what a waste of practice that that time should have been devoted to other parts of the script.
Now if you were Shin Hye or Min Ho would you say all those long hours of practicing kissing were a waste of time? regardless of what ended up on the official film......it was reported each time it took 3 hours to practice....each time 3 hours....hummmm.... so the couple has it figured out how long it takes to get the kiss the way .... no wait... I can't accuse them of deliberately taking 3 hours every time to practice kissing can I?
I would so not be calling it a waste of time...............if I were Shin Hye......or Min Ho........no that would be Eun Sang and Kim Tan that was practicing not Shin Hye or Min Ho.....whew glad I made that clear!!!!!

I smell something... really smell something now... :-w

SH looks so shy here...  I think she is not yet in ES mode...   They look so REAL... :\"> she wont be shy overload like this w/ her 'only friends'....
1384931717-43-org.jpg

No comment for LMH, LMH s eyes when he s with SH offscreen look so soft and have s.th.  ALWAYS so sweet (yea... the BTS pic. above from ep.3 also can tell) :\">
1463523_547753475301375_974958285_n.jpg

Cr: as tagged

I dont wanna lie to myself that maybe they re only friends...

My feeling NOW (it can be changed in the future ;) ) tells me that they have developed some feelings (more than friends) 2 each other already :x ...   BUT maybe because they are immersed into theirs roles... ( I ve heard from lots of actors that they really feel that they are in love with costars while filming... just so into those characters)...

BUT it will end up like ... being good friends...  just like PSH and JYH or LMH and KHS or not... I dont have any idea...  :>  (Actually, I guess it will...)  :-<

Still... let's support both of them...  lovely young generation...  :x

Lee Min Ho Gets Romantic at a Party in ′The Heirs′

Getting more romantic by the episode, Lee Min Ho really outdid himself and caused hearts to flutter with just still cuts alone.

On November 21, SBS’ The Heirs released new pictures for upcoming episodes.

In this particular scene, Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) arrives at a party to deliver drinks, only to find out it’s a party held by her peers.

When Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) arrives to the scene, he takes off her apron and unties her hair, transforming her from a worker to a party guest. He then plants three kisses on her forehead in front of everyone, not giving a care in the world who watches. 
30361323.jpg

The scene was filmed on November 17. Despite the large number of people on location, the set was silent as Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye carried out the romantic scene that deepened the relationship between Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang.

“We continue to become shocked to see the two actors’ growing passion, which is supported by their excellent acting that just melts into the characters as well as the efforts and responsibilities they show towards their roles,” said Hwa and Dam Pictures. “Please continue to look for the romantic spark that The Heirs has prepared.”

Episode 14 will air on November 21. 
49495237.jpg

Credits:http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=51372

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Oh my goodness, I'm sure that after the last few eps that even the hardest of hearts will be convinced that these two oozes chemistry on and off the screen. :x I heard that LMH is sick :( In my poor fangirl heart(and mind) I'm hoping it's PSH caring for him so that he'll get well :x

Guest feliciawst

oh the way they are off screen, i'm just speechless. really jealous of all those who were able to see them when they were in LA. i bet it all started from there and the onlookers would be able to see it unfolding. i wanna be there too..can we please turn back time!!  :(( :(( :(( :(( :(

I ve searched for more information about LMH and PSH s ideal type  :\">.

In general, 
LMH  likes a girl who can cook, respect elderly. He he won't allow his girlfriend to wear short skirts or pants, he even feel  uncomfortable when his sister wears short skirts or pants.

LHM stated that
"I want to date. I ended a lot of relationships because of the excuse of not having enough time. Even though my close relationships with actors grew, I sometimes thought it would become an obstacle. Now, with whatever effort, I want to meet a new person. When I meet a good person, I want to hang out with her without letting anyone know". He also chose his ideal type to be Song Hye Kyo's character in the drama, 'Full House'. Lee Min Ho explained, "She is mentally mature and also has a bright female style, which is my ideal type. Although I look at appearances, I am not the type to focus on it like other people. The feeling is important. When I first meet that person, it's important for me to feel comfortable with that person. Even if I don't pay attention to it, I get attracted to people who I feel comfortable to." Lee Min Ho stated, "Women [i want to date] can be over 20, they seem mature in love. I think it's important to have a lot of experience in love to have a deep love. (Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2011/08/lee-min-ho-reveals-he-dated-a-college-student-for-6-months#axzz2lNAoNgX5)

PSH Personality:
Good at cooking, humble, known as a kind-hearted and frequent volunteer person, friendly.

For PSH's Ideal type:
"Actually I do not really have appearance standard; it’s difficult to say whether or not to look for a handsome guy. However, I feel that when I’m looking for a boyfriend, I’m sure I won’t be looking just at his appearance only. Specifically, I like the type of guys who are like my father, a man of few words, but will quietly support you at the back, very thoughtful and gentle, love sports and knows how to cook." (Source: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.378152158973113.1073741974.268965993225064&type=3)

LMH Personality: Kind, family guy (love parents and like staying at home).

I think they match really well. But as you guys here aware of it "
PSH is currently ranked as number 2 on most searched actresses on Baidu (www.Baidu.com), setting the record as being the only Korean actress in the top 30 actresses on the list. The number of her followers on Weibo has also increased to 1.2 million within a short period of time.  Due to the increasing popularity of the drama and members of the cast, PSH has been getting a lot of offers for television commercials and promotional events in China and other countries in Asia" (http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51515).  For LMH, his popularity goes through the roof already...

This couple destiny:
Either cannot date, or break up due to their busy schedule.  (Only my personal thought)  

Even I think they wont date, BUT AT LEAST AT THIS POINT.  THEY LOOK REAL.  For me,  THEY ARE REAL.

Srry for the really long post.  ^:)^

Guest Enonane1 .

@yoyoo - a lot of research ... very informative - thank you for doing that
I agree with you that b/c of who they are they won't be able to continue anything after the drama ends. But I have a feeling both are experiencing a lot of feelings for each other right now. When watching previous Shin Hye dramas and bts footage from her other dramas she is always friendly and warm. But this time it seems as if she is Shin Hye the woman and not Shin Hye the actress and I get the same vibe from Min Ho....he is Min Ho the man and not the actor.  Maybe I am the only one that thinks this way.And in one of the bts from the donut kiss....they were most definitely flirting. In the ending scene of episode 14 - those emotions were too raw to be just acting....they are excellent actors and able to channel emotions but these went beyond that especially if you watch Shin Hye's face and body language. The same goes for Min Ho.... I do believe they will fall a bit in love during the filming of this drama but simply because of who they are they won't be able to do anything about it.....how sad.....
edited: Maybe Min Ho and Shin Hye will do a lot of CFs together and give them more time together......

Guest chloe_addict

@Carol Tin:
Dang...those latest gifs from Ep 14. LMH has a way of pulling a girl's ponytail look sexy haha. I haven't watched the episode yet but looking at those makes my heart flutter...I need O2, need a bf. ;;)

@yoyoo thanks for the infos. very informative and I love it  :x
me on the other hand think there's always a way for celebrities to date, if they really want to.. I know it's difficult, but doesn't mean it's impossible.. if they really can't date, how come there are so many celebrity couples who get married in K-entertainment.
They don't need to get married now. They don't need to reveal it publicly too because it will just harm the relationship, IMO.. Just do it secretly and ring the wedding bell when the time is right will do..
I hope destiny will help them..

Enonane1 . said:
I like Min Ho also. I am his fan. He looks good with everyone also.  He seems to be very quiet and shy. I have watched a lot of bts and looked for all the supposed "feelings" he was expressing to former co-stars and it seemed more like being that way for the promotion of the drama. I found his relationship with PMY? rather puzzling. It was if they were shooting for a different drama when "expressing" a relationship....puzzling.  I think perhaps they couldn't have a relationship b/c his fans would not allow it. I don't think they are in a relationship, secretive or not currently.

Guest Enonane1 .

@alesia44 - ....I agree. And his past relationships has a lot to do with his future relationships so it is relative to the discussion 
I'm like you I think he will always have a problem being able to have a love life b/c of fanatical fans. Such a shame. And I do think he was dating PMY before but fans caused them to stop. Whether it was so much attention from press and fans that made their dating seem surreal I really don't know. I don't think he had romantic feelings for any of his other co-stars. It just didn't seem like it. 
I would like to see him have a life outside of his entertainment career as I would like for Shin Hye to have one outside her entertainment career but it certainly seems like the entertainment field is a landmine for those who make a career in it.....
But I don't think Shin Hye and Min Ho will date outside this drama b/c their careers would suffer and they know it. But they certainly do have a spark to their interactions and no one can say they don't have chemistry.Isn't it a shame that the fans that love them don't want them to have a real life? 
"Nvwadohiyadv"    (peace in Cherokee)

Edited: Sort of and sort of not part of this thread so just take it as an Enonane POV: I noticed that many of the Lee Min Ho fan threads in Soompi and other sites have undergone a change since Heirs began showing...on Soompi many of the fans have suddenly gone to a different thread or went to other sites b/c according to one fan the current group of people posting are not true Min Ho fans and have a teenager mindset....that they don't want to discuss serious matters dealing with the deeper meaning of Heirs and the cast and want to dwell on Eun Sang and Kim Tan ..and a lot of other really not nice things to say about some of his co-stars.....duh.....I don't know how true this is and don't really care because it is a silly thing to say or think. It goes back to why Min Ho will have a difficult time having a personal life.....I like this couple because they make me want to believe that this sort of love exist and this drama makes me feel way too much b/c I am addicted to it....it's just that good....rant over......

@Enonane1: Thanks for understanding, people always have something to agree and disagree because they have different point of view. ^^'

This was LMH's interview in 2011, after City Hunter ended and before the dating news come out. When I read this and remember what happened after this make me sad. I hope Lee Minho can be more brave in the future, and don't let those crazy fans control his life.

“To grow as an actor, whether you’re a man or woman, I think you have to meet [and date] a lot of people. In the past three years I haven’t had that kind of relationship, but if I fall in love, I think I’d pour all my energy into that love. But I’d keep the relationship a secret. I wouldn’t date someone while thinking of breaking up, but I’m still young so if we were to break up, it would hurt both of us and that wouldn’t be good for whoever came along next, either.”

-taken from dramabeans-

Hello guys! Just done with the ep 13 and 14, and I must say that these two actors (LMH and PSH) have done a great job! :) 

In these 2 episodes, we can see the chemistry of these two actors. Wow. I really love the way LMH looks at PSH. I wonder what PSH feels whenever  LMH gazes at her. 

heirs13-00121a.jpg

heirs14-00355a.jpg

heirs14-00370.jpg

heirs14-00527.jpg

lunamaisara said: @yoyoo thanks for the infos. very informative and I love it  :x
me on the other hand think there's always a way for celebrities to date, if they really want to.. I know it's difficult, but doesn't mean it's impossible.. if they really can't date, how come there are so many celebrity couples who get married in K-entertainment.
They don't need to get married now. They don't need to reveal it publicly too because it will just harm the relationship, IMO.. Just do it secretly and ring the wedding bell when the time is right will do..
I hope destiny will help them..

Guest Lone Souls

Hi i love this couple sooooxD damn much. My first post in couple forum. Actually i'm kinda lurker/silent type also in Heirs forum.:)

Archived