[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Article: 'The Heirs' Lee Min Ho has certainly become one with Kim Tan
Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+428, -16] I was so happy to see that there were a lot of Eunsang and Tan scenes... Eunsang's so pretty and I'm so thankful she acts well... Thankful to Tan as well for being handsome and good at acting..
2. [+380, -17] Ta Eun couple is the truth
3. [+345, -18] Eunsang Park Shin Hye is so good at acting... She made my heart flutter with the way she tippy toed for the hug.. I live for this couple lately. I was happy to see her smiling lots in yesterday's episode.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pattituazon

I honestly can't objectively say anything about LMH and PSH's chemistry because I'm a HUGE Park Shin Hye fan and I'm afraid I will always love everything she does. HAHA. But do I feel tingles whenever KT and ES are onscreen? YES. So surely there must be chemistry, right?
As for dating in real life... HMM. I'm still under the impression that there was something that went on between PSH and JYH, but that's probably over now. Lee Min Ho to me has always been puzzling. Maybe because he's naturally shy and reserved in real life that (before Heirs) I never saw him with PSH. I've paired her up with so many people in my mind -- Lee Seung Gi (he's on top of the list because they both seem to have the same personalities), Song Joong Ki, even Yoo Ah In (mygod they should do an action drama together). But not Lee Min Ho. HOWEVER, that's before casting for Heirs was announced. After giving it thought, I think that they could be perfect for each other in real life. Their personalities, I mean. PSH is cheerful and bubbly, but she's also mature -- something she's learned to be after being in the industry for so long. She's genuinely nice, and LMH probably needs someone who understands his situation and is willing to be with him despite rabid fans. LMH is a real gentleman and something about him gives me the impression that he's a deep person. And PSH would be perfect for someone like that. But we will never know because they'll never reveal it publicly.
That said, since I have a lot of free time, there's a fanfic scenario I thought of regarding LMH and PSH's first interaction after Heirs ended, and I included something I read in this forum about PSH and JGS after You're Beautiful.
Lee Min Ho sends Park Shin Hye a text:
LMH: Shin Hye-ah, do you feel weird, too? Now that filming is over, I suddenly miss everyone.PSH: I feel the same. But... oppa... can I ask you for a favor?LMH: What is it?PSH: When I saw that you sent me a text, my heart skipped a beat. I think I'm still in Cha Eun Sang mode. It might not be a good idea to contact me. Hehehe.LMH doesn't reply but calls PSHPSH: Oppa, what is it?LMH: What's my name on your phone?PSH: Lee Min Ho.LMH: So when your heart skipped a beat, don't you think it skipped a beat for me and not for Kim Tan?
PSH is silent.LMH: I miss you, Shin Hye. Not Cha Eun Sang.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *GIGGLES* My overly active imagination. LOL

@pattituazon I like ur fan fiction... It makes me laugh :)) But I dont think they hv each other s phone number.... (weird thought of mine)... B-).

PS. I notice that SH is so aware when she is w/ MH ... I mean she keeps distant w/ MH in public... but she does not do that w/ KWB. That makes me cannot ship SH and KWB. They re gonna end up being 'good friend' (s.th. like SH and the gangs for sure ... hahaha). I wanna ship for fun... but I couldnt help trying to see possibility of falling in love in real life :> .

Love MinShin, btw

Guest pattituazon

@yoyoo Hahaha I actually agree, it's possible they don't have each other's phone numbers. But maybe in one of their filmings, somebody finally asked the other? With the excuse of needing to call each other if they have questions about scenes and stuff. Hahahaha

pattituazon

said: @yoyoo Hahaha I actually agree, it's possible they don't have each other's phone numbers. But maybe in one of their filmings, somebody finally asked the other? With the excuse of needing to call each other if they have questions about scenes and stuff. Hahahaha

Guest sheshel

Same here. I'm afraid i may turn into hardcore shipper... LOL... cos i'm really for really  loving them together. They're perfect couple for me. Like a couple i have waited for yrs to ship ;;) . And i see some sparks between them too. :D

I like them too. Now I'm torn between Yongshin and Minshin.LOL whoever ends up together I'll be very happy and supportive. Both guys have different personalities but both are awesome. Shin Hye is a fun loving girl and the man she ends up is one lucky guy.

@alesia44 I’m always curious about LMH-PMY relationship in the past but too lazy to watch their old videos. Good that you summarize it in one post. I think it’s nice to hear such honest opinion although it is against the flow of LMH-PSH ship. Whatever it is, past is past and what important is the present.  I bet he will regard his previous relationship with PMY as a lesson and be more careful on the future one.

@yoyoo hahaha..:)) I understand what you mean by SHINE and BRIGHT.  Yes I noticed it too. :D He gazes deeply but softly into her and when he smiles (onscreen and offscreen), it is as if his cheek is going to burst :)) Scientifically it is because of nerve response – when someone is in love, hearts palpitates, blood vessels dilated, pupils enlarge, face flushed etc – all are physiologic reactions. Well, you can inhibit the speech, but your body can’t lie. (Arghh..I also wish I have better English to explain my feelings and observation towards this couple)

I read the article and I agree most of them who get married date while they are at the most convenient age & circumstances. Poor Minshin couple, they are still young and still have long way to go. :(

@pattituazon I love your fanfic, LOL. I can totally imagine that happening ;)

An actress (can't remember who) once said that sometimes actors/actresses can't help developing feelings towards their co-star.  I think it's a natural, human reaction. If I work in such close proximity to a nice, handsome co-worker, I imagine it's not hard to have feelings for said person. Especially if that person's personality clicks with mine (as we witnessed between LMH and PSH in the BTS). Since Heirs has come a long way, I wouldn't be surprised if some of KT & ES feelings are reflective of LMH and PSH's feelings.

Whatever happens, I'm sure they'll remain good friends. And who knows, maybe when they're in their 30s, we'll get a surprise wedding announcement, LOL. Okay, I'm delusional here...

Guest lianurmalasari

yoyoo said: We re 'GOOD FRIENDS'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We re  'GOOD FRIENDS' (too!)...  ...   ------->  Well.... Are u sure???  :))

Guest dramagally

Definitely loving LMH and PSH as KT and ES but loving them more as their own individuals. They do look very good together and seem to have a good relationship. Hopefully they're feeling sparks fly during "Heirs" filming and will eventually date if they haven't yet started. As a fan of them, would love love love to hear of their real life dating news. Both very good people together is just "match made in heaven".

Guest nistymaj

Hiyaaa all... :-h
I'm a longtime ahjumma fan of PSH and as I've posted a few pages back...I'm also onboard this ship as with all her other ships  :)>- :D  I love the vibe in this thread...people here are so realistic with shipping these two e.g. t
hey look good together but they could end up as friends ...This...love all your POV's. I love their love story in Heirs and I really see the the chemistry of SH and MH. I think they're really attracted to each other..heck who wouldnt with all those lovey dovey scenes and these two getting immersed in their character? SH has chemistry with both her leads but it is different vibe for each one. 
I think she's more apparently close to KWB because he's already taken and harmless but with LMH ...wow...endless possibilities of getting deep and there is an intangible awareness. I've noticed that SH is a practical gal. My take is that she is cautious of getting closer with MH a little push and shove may hurtle her along the cliff of falling in love and she is avoiding this for the reasons she had stated before...he's too handsome for his own good and dating one could get tiring  what with all the possessive fans and everything. [-X
I don't know so much about LMH as I don't follow him as zealously as I do PSH although I like him too as an actor. Is he really acting great in this drama that his glances are believably that of a person in love or is LMH seeps through the KT character? I can just imagine his body reaction during hugging scenes like the one where he hugged her face to face and she's squirming until her hand came out with the money...hmmm entertainingg naughty thoughts here  =)) :\">
As I posted in PSH thread 2 weeks ago... according to one fan in PSH_IFC, she saw the status or shout out of LMH personal FB page that says only the words PARK SHIN HYE but it was deleted immediately when a fan asked if he liked SH. I'm not sure of the reliability of the account but if it's true I guess he's also attracted. yet I know thy're both intelligent people to know that this is just empathy with their characters. Now if it will be carried over to the real world, whoever my girl love...I will be happy as a fan. So que sera...sera  ;;)

Guest omgitscrystal

I don't know why but ever since the first episode, I've been shipping them. Although KWB came into the picture and formed a love triangle, I still strongly believed and loved this couple!!! The chemistry between them is undeniable and it is undoubtedly evident. I love the two of them together and I've enjoyed every single scene of them together, on screen and off screen!! I just hope (although they are starring in a high school drama) that they'll get to share a passionate kiss :P PLEASE MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE 
Oooh and I just did a MV for them :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCpJNVttt-E

enjoy xx

Archived