[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest feliciawst

this video shared by @chacha29 https://t.co/l4Aru8wqFJ someone please help me see if i saw correctly. was he holding her right hand with his right hand but when they finish running he changed her hand over to his left hand so that he can hold her hand while they walk away? 

Guest Nana Sutagara

@yohoo: great analysis and i love u yohoo..in my country its still morning and i start my day by opening this thread..bcuz i hope there is something new about our couple..

for all of people who love this couple so much..please kindly to go vote park shin hye and lee min ho as the best couple 2013...please share ur time to support our couple..

Guest Nana Sutagara

@ feliciawst: thing that u saw is correct but why does he hold her hand by his right hand...it is confuse to me..i mean maybe a little awkward..but it is so sweet when he inisiative hold her hand with his left hand while they walking..

i love to see in some bts that shin hye wear lee min ho jacket look a like (red one) and i love to see when park shin hye wear white pijama clean up lee min ho hand while he still eating..i hole they will be a couple soon..

According to my post at the Heirs forum that:"KT!!!... that person is not ES!!! Dont be fooled by her . She is actually a famous actress 'PSH', check her WEIBO!!!' (or ES must be her fan???) "

YsNps96.jpg
9qBBXwS.jpg
578559_580641745342569_962349827_n.jpg
Cr: to Loya that the Heirs forum (#1, 2) and as tagged (3)

("[WEIBO 20/11 @ssinz] The weather has became colder.. Heard that <The Inheritors> is also very popular in China!! Thank you everyone hehe. So embarrassed. Me too.. I love everyone.. Haha please show lots of love and support to Eun Sang^_^

"날씨가 춥네요.. 요즘 상속자들이 중국에서도 많은 사랑을 받고있다고 들었어요!! 감사합니다 이힛. 부끄럽지만. 저도.. 여러분께 사랑을..ㅎㅎ 앞으로도 차은상 많이 사랑해주세요^_^")

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being Sherlock Holmes (again), our lovely friend @notsoperfectlove found out 
that "they were not texting using text message but PSH actually text KT using her weibo account! you can see clearly that they blur out the weibo symbol..."

WELL... C'mon guys...  you can text for real...  We dont mind...  :))  :))

class="H"

Nana Sutagara said: @ feliciawst: thing that u saw is correct but why does he hold her hand by his right hand...it is confuse to me..i mean maybe a little awkward..but it is so sweet when he inisiative hold her hand with his left hand while they walking.. i love to see in some bts that shin hye wear lee min ho jacket look a like (red one) and i love to see when park shin hye wear white pijama clean up lee min ho hand while he still eating..i hole they will be a couple soon..

feliciawst

said: this video shared by @chacha29 https://t.co/l4Aru8wqFJ someone please help me see if i saw correctly. was he holding her right hand with his right hand but when they finish running he changed her hand over to his left hand so that he can hold her hand while they walk away? 

Guest Nana Sutagara

@purpleberrysexybitch: thanks for sharring..this picture i mean..when park shin seems like clean lee mim ho hand or something like that..this scene is from ep 4 if im not wrong..

Guest Nana Sutagara

@purpleberrysexybitch: thanks for sharring..this picture i mean..when park shin hye seems like clean lee min ho hand or something like that..this scene is from ep 4 if im not wrong..

Guest Nana Sutagara

@yohoo: please more evidence..my heart keep flutter when i see they are flirting smiling staring each other..that very cute..im lee min ho fans who just giving his permission to date park shin hye..hahahaha because she only one actrees who has natural beauty,warm heart and without plastic surgery

Guest myhepyending

thank you @yoyoo for inviting me here~  >:D<
lots of people want LMH & PSH to be real couple....me too...but i will respect their decision whatever is is....love them both!!!  

Latest back hug...Adorable!

It's an opportunity for cheeky KT to have a quick peck on her cheek. Is he gonna do it? ES will then pretend to be angry but will give him one back. Then they can go on the kissing contest to see who's backing out first...

I don't know I feel like their happy times always cut short some how. I feel something missing.

hahaha  ...  I just love @ prosperity comments  in the Heirs forum...

I cut off some parts but  "prosperity" said that " Are we sure they are actually filming or between filming? Ummm? I have lots of questions…..??"

"Filming scene, you guys see the production team and mic right. Mic is needed because you have to be able to hear the conversation. This one on the other hand, has no production team near by, and no mic. What are they talking about? Look at their feet placement O_o…"

2ger.jpg

Cr. to dc

"I am calling PSH's dad right now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahaha...  her comments make me laugh so hard...  just make my day...  :))

Archived