[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest purpleberrysexybeach

howdy! I'm new here in soompi but I was a lurker for a while when i started to be hooked in The Heirs. I admit this is my first time to join in a thread and really got over gaga in this drama and to satisfy my hunger for waiting, i always visit the threads related to the drama and to the actors as well. I was never a fan of any - LMH and PSH but I am familiar with the two especially to PSH since I was able to watched her in HS. Anyway, this two actors caught my attention because I found their OTP very effective (for me).I can really feel their chemistry onscreen and seeing their BTS, they have a good rapport and genuinely very comfortable with each other. Another thing, whenever i see them on the heirs, why oh why they give me such a fluttering feeling and tingles of excitement? That I can't help but to ship them in real life. They are oozing with so much chemistry. I just want them to date in real life bcos i can feel that their personality is a perfect match for each other. But then, we can never exactly know their feelings for each other. For now, I will just enjoy their moments together in the drama and knowing they are good friends is satisfying enough.But I want more... LOL. Sorry, I've got carried away with my delusion! 

Guest Enonane1 .

Well I have spent more than a couple or Heirs obsessed hours reading different posts in different forums and am loving all the pictures, gifs, mvs....
I am still seeing a lot of resistance toward our MinShin couple. I use to like her with JYH also but it always seemed to be like high school kids flirting type closeness and makes me feel good to watch them together......but with Min Ho I still get this vibe of adult attraction - there are those who post in various Heirs blogs and sites that they do not see any chemistry or vibes between them and it makes the OTP boring so they turn their attention to BN/CY   - yeah yeah whatever is my thoughts on that b/c we all know the couple BN/CY is adorable but like elementary or middle school boyfriend/girlfriend......it's cute but it is the love relationship of the very young and no adult interaction feelings - that's my POV.....anyway back to our OTP - now someone will disagree I know but it is ok that is what we are here for - to sort out what we see, think and feel about the couple we are shipping.
I have spent way way too much time re-watching all their clips, gifs, episodes to just say I don't care....As a fan of both I do care.  I want them to be happy in their personal real lives.....But come on - I know Min Ho is one of the best actors - I will give him that b/c I wasn't really convinced until Heirs came along and I saw how the man can use his eyes to convey pages of emotion with no words....that is awesome!  He can make cold shivers run down a person's body just watching how he watches ES or PSH.....now that is the question. Which one is he and which one is he watching?
Personally and not because I would love to see them as a couple - I think it is both....he is acting but when he is closely interacting with Shin Hye his emotions are toward the woman in front of him....behind him....to the side of him....he is really putting real emotion into those scenes. The BTSs? I don't think they are even aware most of the time that they are on camera b/c they are so immersed into each other's eyes and touch.....It is if I am watching the first blooms of love happening right before my eyes....how adorable and sometimes way too sensual....ahemAnd what better way to test out whether they are feeling something and get away with it in the public eye than through the guise of acting?There is just this feeling that they are not completely acting - that they are in the beginnings of something beyond friendship - these are the things I see going on between them - sexual attraction - comfortableness - admiration - friendship - coyness - flirting - a lot of flirting - closeness as in no fear of touching and skinship - So does anyone else see something I don't? I am so puzzled by this pair b/c they are old pros at hiding anything and everything ........but despite how good they are at hiding it - they can't change the way they go beyond acting in their emotions - now i have seen some really sexy hot make out scenes in a few Korean dramas and way too many in American dramas but and this is why I think they are in the LMH and PSH mode when they are doing scenes that are provocative - well in my mind they are provocative......the closet scene - not when Shin Hye is supposed to show reluctance or resistance but the other couple of shots when she is really into or seems to be feeling what is going on and I don't think I even have to mention Min Ho - his body language gives it awayand the undressing/apron removal scene - well that whole scene from the introduction to the ending forehead kiss -his body language again and the way she leans into and pulls her shoulders together and back - oh yeah she is feeling something -  if these 2 are told to do a real kiss - and the director tells Shin Hye to kiss back then hold the fort and get the water hoses.....I think it would be a kiss from Min Ho to Shin Hye.......(my mind is so hoping the writer has that in her script and the PD tells them make it sizzle)
I am probably reading way too much into everything but what is it with this couple that just seems to be burning and sizzling just below the surface?

Omg love them both and hoping for real.. but I understand and I accept if they will be good friend in the future.. anyway oark shin hye always make good friend with all his costar..hot, popular costar which make alot of people jelous on her.. and I think they are both on ther stardom time so both of them try to avoid antifans..

Enonane1 .

said:

I have spent way way too much time re-watching all their clips, gifs, episodes to just say I don't care....As a fan of both I do care.  I want them to be happy in their personal real lives.....But come on - I know Min Ho is one of the best actors - I will give him that b/c I wasn't really convinced until Heirs came along and I saw how the man can use his eyes to convey pages of emotion with no words....that is awesome!  He can make cold shivers run down a person's body just watching how he watches ES or PSH.....now that is the question. Which one is he and which one is he watching?

Personally and not because I would love to see them as a couple - I think it is both....he is acting but when he is closely interacting with Shin Hye his emotions are toward the woman in front of him....behind him....to the side of him....he is really putting real emotion into those scenes. The BTSs? I don't think they are even aware most of the time that they are on camera b/c they are so immersed into each other's eyes and touch.....It is if I am watching the first blooms of love happening right before my eyes....how adorable and sometimes way too sensual....ahemAnd what better way to test out whether they are feeling something and get away with it in the public eye than through the guise of acting?There is just this feeling that they are not completely acting - that they are in the beginnings of something beyond friendship - these are the things I see going on between them - sexual attraction - comfortableness - admiration - friendship - coyness - flirting - a lot of flirting - closeness as in no fear of touching and skinship - So does anyone else see something I don't?

Guest Nana Sutagara

how could somebody blame our otp park shin hye and lee min ho dont have chemistry..i watched all lee min ho hot drama and i think this is the best acting and chemistry that he had most...i hope park shin hye and lee min ho will end up as a real couple someday..bcuz they can encourage each other and full fill the lack of other

Yes... agree w/ @Enonane1 ...  For me, I think this is the 1st drama of mine that I really smell super strong feeling of  "sexual attraction"  as if they "want" each other for real.  Seriously!!!    (and I will keep this record...hahaha :)) )

That closet scene...  I almost stop breathing...   Maybe it s only me to feel that way...  BUT I DO feel that way...  :\">

@Nana Sutagara "how could somebody blame our otp park shin hye and lee min ho dont have chemistry"... > no worry about it anymore...  (If we drop the truth that they re ganna STAY good friends in the future here for awhile...THEY RE REAL... Believe me...  B-) ...

Sexual Attraction is a guarantee...  :))  This is a 'special feeling' that cannot happen to everyone ( we re gonna have this feeling towards a specific special person)... I dont think they, both,can really act in that way, ex. the closet scene and so on, if they dont (a bit) feel that way.. and their feeling that I got from the scene is so STRONG...

I am confident about this couple... If you re not yet, you can go back to re-watch the Making Film Ep.3 Part 2,  when I fall for someone, I am in that way... eventho there are lots of ppl in the tables, I couldnt help but wanna talk and pay attention mostly (or only)  to the one whom I fall for.   ("pay attention" is the key here  :\"> )

For the making film 4, eventho it s for a short periods of time, but those sweet eyes from both PSH and LMH tell us something. I love the way that she is in that state eventho she is not laughing... (OK... hard to convey message here ...  Pls try hard to understand me... :D ...  I notice that normally when PSH is super happy or laughing or amusing or someone makes her shy, her face and her eyes re gonna look bright and shine... but with LHM... differently... she is not in that way... her eyes look so sweet and her face looks shine just in a smooth talk (no joke) with him... I expected that you guys knew the word 'bright and shine' explained by @lunamaisara already  :)) )   and the way that  they cannot moves their eyes from each other s face is a sign of (starting to) falling in love... (Guarantee by scientific study in the topic of "Staring Into Each Other's Eyes" - Professor Arthur Aron, of the State University of New York at Stonybrook, has studied what happens when people fall in love and has found that simply staring into each other's eyes has tremendous impact.!!!, I just love the way @lunamaisara explained things... so  I tried hard to copy :\">  )

I recommend you to listen a song "CANT TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU" while re-watching the making again...  hahaha...  :x

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17dne6_eng-sub-sbs-heirs-making-film-episode-3-part-2_people
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17fmg9_eng-sub-sbs-heirs-making-film-episode-4-minho-shinhye_people

SBS: We want more BTS plsssssssssssssssssss...

Srry... long post again...  never get bored to talk in the same words (LIMITED in using Eng.) about this couple...  :))

At first, I don't ship this couple. But when I see the BTS photos, when PSH holds the camera and LMH looks at her, I immediately have a strong feeling that there are really something between them, something unspoken. And I started ship this couple :))
I wonder why this drama has just a few BTS. Will SBS put them in the DVDs or a special episode, etc? I want to watch the BTS of those kiss scenes so much.
In addition, in ep 14, while KT texts ES, the image of ES is exactly the image on PSH's weibo. Is that right? :x I wish they also exchange the phone number in real life. 

I don't know how about you guys. But for me I don't mind if they're not dating in real life. I'll treasure the moments they have in Heirs. But if I hear either Minho or Shinhye is dating one of the second leads. Then I will sure be depressed. And I might not have the same feeling for Heirs. Is that make any sense? Am I weird?
Some how not like most of you I don't feel much for the closet scene. I don't know maybe I've never been next to a man that close so don't know the feeling...hah.. But I like the "if you talk back I'll kiss you" scene. I can see Shinhye is real shy there when Tan ask for affection and she said "later". My favorite!
I also like the driving part when they were in America. He looked at her admiring her and she looked at him admiring how handsome he is. Heirs's moments.

Guest Nana Sutagara

@yoyoo: lets we all believe that will be something happen in their real life..cross finger..because i think lee min ho is the only man that suit for park shin hye..because he tall and can save her..heheehe..

@TRAN  I don't know how about you guys. But for me I don't mind if they're not dating in real life. ---> Same boat... I dont think they re gonna date... (seriously... hahaha)  ..  but if someone says that they re ONLY friends... I must say  'I dont think so'...  (Seriously...  (again.).. hahaha)

But if I hear either Minho or Shinhye is dating one of the second leads, Then I will sure be depressed. ---->  I dont mind... but I will be shocked  lol

@Nana sutagara ----> Yes dear!  We all are here because  we love the couple  :x

@thanhthuy "I wish they also exchange the phone number in real life" -----> I now guess so...  PSH with 'heart cookie'  :\">

Love ya all.... Love all comments :x ... Please join, share, discuss, exchange ur opinions and also let s show our love for this couple til the end.... (of the drama?) :D

Guest pattituazon

TRAN said:"But if I hear either Minho or Shinhye is dating one of the second leads. Then I will sure be depressed. And I might not have the same feeling for Heirs. Is that make any sense? Am I weird?"
---Hahaha I know what you mean! Like, if for example I find out that LMH is dating KJW or PSH is dating KHN, I'll be really depressed, and then I'll probably get over it in a month. LOL

Guest pattituazon

Somebody brought up in the Heirs forum that LMH is a Cancer and like the hardcore shipping fangirl that I am, I Googled their love compatibility. (Shin Hye is an Aquarius.) For those interested, here's a link: http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/cancer-man-aquarius-woman/
I'm giggling like a madwoman because if you read it, it DOES seem like the two of them. Hahaha

@pattituazon Thanks for sharing! Like you, I'm giggling too, because of the description fits them well. LOL! 

I am glad to see more and more shippers here ..

Hello to you all !

Hope this ship can reach its destination and sails safe and sound..

@pattituazon

Thanks for sharing and the description really fits them perfectly as if we are telling a story about MinHye :)

Archived