[Drama 2013/2014] A Well Grown Daughter/ One Well-Raised Daughter/ 잘 키운 딸 하나

uglypearl

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are 2 things in drama that really gets me:1. Time change - i see bright sunlight outside but the characters are talking as if it is the evening/night... and going to sleep on daylight?
2. Clothes choice. I know there are advertisers but our heroine is working part time jobs to support her family but she's wearing ~650$ jacket and 100$+ sneakers? They are certainly stylish no doubt about that but her character would never splurge like that and i seriously doubt JS/CR would buy her expensive items like those either...

shaselai said: There are 2 things in drama that really gets me:1. Time change - i see bright sunlight outside but the characters are talking as if it is the evening/night... and going to sleep on daylight?
2. Clothes choice. I know there are advertisers but our heroine is working part time jobs to support her family but she's wearing ~650$ jacket and 100$+ sneakers? They are certainly stylish no doubt about that but her character would never splurge like that and i seriously doubt JS/CR would buy her expensive items like those either...

@shaselai

Kim Baek Won(Uee) wear same coat in the Golden Rainbow today ep and in that drama too MW and BW supposly wear shabby/cheap and SW&YB wear branded clothes.

It also same with the mobile phone. It is no matter how reach and how poor somebody they had newest mobilphone. I dont know the price a mobilphone in korea but in my country(Hungary) about almost average monthly payment(~750$).

Guest leaaaaa

I was finally able to start with this drama. I like the plot so far. ES does a good job in pretending to be a boy. When her mother worries about her, she doesn't show any emotion. She just gets dressed and gives one word answers. lol exactly how my brother would do. Everytime she and her brother stares at each other or have a verbal fight, you would think those are two brothers. Lol anyway, she convinced me as 'boy' and I would also have  a crush on her if I were in her class hahaha XD I totally loved the scene where she won against her brother in the fight! I hope she won't be revealed for awhile. I like her current character :)

I think there is not much to say about the evil mistress and her family. Every member of her family is just *ugh* >< The GP is really heartless for treating them better than his son's real family. Doesn't he even care a bit for his grand-daughters? 

lol just a little weird thought about something which I am sure won't happen in this drama, but I wonder why RH doesn't think of seducing ES. lol it is the easiest way to get what she wants. She doesn't know that s/he is a girl and they are not blood-related. By marrying him she would be the real mistress of the estate and company (after she got rid of RG ofc). lol it is more than she could hope for in her current situation. For now, there is no way that GP even considers her but I bet she would be able to convince GP to make ES marry her by a stupid explanation like my Mom was able to have a boy, so I am sure I will be able too. You would ensure that the tradition will kept...lol it would be funny...

Big thanks for the recaps, @shaselai!!  And @Ldy Gmerm ,  I personally would love live-recaps. ^^ (I hope I didn't repeat here anything ><)

dexter8010 said: @shaselai

Kim Baek Won(Uee) wear same coat in the Golden Rainbow today ep and in that drama too MW and BW supposly wear shabby/cheap and SW&YB wear branded clothes.

It also same with the mobile phone. It is no matter how reach and how poor somebody they had newest mobilphone. I dont know the price a mobilphone in korea but in my country(Hungary) about almost average monthly payment(~750$).

Great guys, I will go ahead and do the live re-caps. I can not wait to see what happens in the morning. @shaselai I look forward to your detailed dialogue re-cap later in the day. I wonder if we will get a time jump again this week to see them older or will we get the scene from the woods?

Ldy Gmerm said: Great guys, I will go ahead and do the live re-caps. I can not wait to see what happens in the morning. @shaselai I look forward to your detailed dialogue re-cap later in the day. I wonder if we will get a time jump again this week to see them older or will we get the scene from the woods?

There's one of the things I like from HaNa. She is not embarrassed and feel ashamed  bringing her mom and her sister in school.  She's proud of them and loves them no matter what status they have and what the others think of her mom and her sister.

Begining of today ep GP ask sec. Kim find out everything about HN. Sec. Kim reported HN and RG fight because of HN's matter and till now RG's mother treated differently RG and HN and always favor RG over HN. After know the truth GP hold family gathering where HN's side remain silent and RG side just tell some richard simmons. RG's mother and GM decided they make move and and on the second gathering RG's mother put all of wrong doings(RG's side too) on herself because she didnt want to RG will be punish by GP. After GP hear RG's mother He stated something what is related to RG and HN. Most possibly GP agree with HN's request.(waiting for shaselai)

2 male leads today appear. So it seems HYC want revenge on SDH's father(he was the shooter today) and his company. So basically this will be fight between HYC and SDH.

Just note: I just find the male actor Lee Tae Gon is too old for PHB. Interesting there is only 7 years age gap between them but it look more than that.

So the Secretary enlighten Gramps about the shenanigans of those 4 in that house. (YEAH!) Seems like Gramps got an earful. All I can say is he has no one to blame but himself for that mess. I am glad that they made themselves look stupid and like fools. Gramps should feel bad about not paying more attention to what was going on.  I am thinking they thought they would be a shoo in and Gramps has just upped the game and switched the playing field on them. Looks like they did not know anything about what this test is about and Gramps has just made everything proper, but I bet JES does. Because his mother would have told him everything. :)

If this becomes a fight between HYC and SDH then we will more then likely see a triangle with them and HaNa at the center. Interesting. HYC looks to be a cold and ruthless person by his facial expressions.

I look forward to seeing what will go on Tuesday.

Archived