[Drama 2013/2014] A Well Grown Daughter/ One Well-Raised Daughter/ 잘 키운 딸 하나

uglypearl

SBS hasn't uploaded yet the Episode 5 video cuts and the  Episode 6 preview  :(

But I found a raw video link Episode 5
Please PM me about the link if you want to watch it. Thanks  :)

HaNa/EunSung will grow up as a handsome teenage boy in episode 6 (Next Monday) :)
tumblr_mxdxepsaPb1qihbiwo1_1280.jpg

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong everyone Wow a Park Han Byul's 1st lead role in a drama, I think :). Can't resist this drama, must watch. Annyeong my chingu deul @suchadiva42 @dimples21 @atomickitty, happy to see you all in this thread. Lets spazz lots ok?

Guest atomickitty

Hi @alekaonu and the rest
You guys are making me want to break my resolve to wait until there are more episodes before picking this up and just watch right now. Maybe I should just do that? Thanks to @shaselai recaps, I can follow the story better. I guess I'm officially in! If the story goes to hell then at least I know I have people here to bash it with me. :D

Auntie Mame said: Yeah, I'm really unsure about this drama because, even in the first week, it is requiring us to suspend our disbelief.

How can a legally-wedded spouse and the children be kicked out of their home, with only the clothes on their back, and not have legal recourse to their husband/father's estate?!

Technically, witch 1 and witch 2 were the trespassers.  They had no right to be in the house.  (This is not a case of calling 'dibs' first.) Why didn't the mother call the police to remove them as trespassers?  Just because the baby is the grandson of the house does not give them the right to move in.  And, even if the stupid old fart of a grandfather allowed it, no one has the right to throw out the mother and daughters.

So far, this writer is writing absurdity and non-sense, especially in the characterization of the mother.   I guess the mother is not suppose to fight for her and her children's rights because she is suppose to be such an angel that the entire factory loves her.  As Scrooge would say, "Bah, humbug!"

The mother should let the old fart know that he shouldn't be too worried about preserving the 400 legacy because she's going to flatten his 400 year legacy in court!  =D>

BTW, what happened to the other sisters?

recap..5
HS brings HN to the estate and ICR say GP not there so guests cant come in without permission (like you came in years back with permission?). BJS tells maid to not tell GP about HS coming over.  GP comes home and secretary told GP about HS writing a letter and ICR was supposed to tell GP about it but obviously she didnt. GP asks why ICR kept the letter HS but BJS told him they put it on the desk. They didn't find the letter on the desk so GP is making a personal visit. Apparently secretary memorized the mailing address before ICR stole the letter from him. GP went to visit but found out  that they got kicked out. GP was surprised how difficult their lives became and saw HN which he mistaken for a split image of his son when he was young. 
GP finds out the new address and sees HN again. He asks who HN is and HN told him her parents name. GP asks why they didn't go to him earlier but HS told him they did at first for few months but they gave up after then. GP wants to find HS a place but HS says there's no need, she wants HN to be able to go to school and for that she needs to be on the family registry. The next day there were some clothes GP wanted to give to HS but ICR intercepted and dares to call HS "Cinderella -_-".  BJS scolds secretary that this should go through them and ICR added it should be her responsibility as the master of the place to do so. Secretary told the ladies that HS want to put HN on the registry.
BJS tells ICR this is trouble because the business is their son RG"s not HS. BJS then thought about how the doctor from before said HS couldn't get pregnant so she gonna go talk to him about it. BJS and ICR visits HS and says HS wants to add to "her" registry. HS says " your registry"? ICR questions whether HN is legitimate or not and wants a DNA test. HS is hesitant about it because it would come out to being female not male. ICR reports to GP that HS is very suspicious because if she did indeed have a son she would come home. That brought up GP's question of whether ICR was really providing HS living expenses (guess we know where that went...).. ICR blames HS for not contacting them first. She suggested a DNA test to GP. HS agrees to it which surprised both ICR and BJS but HS told secretary to pass along that to do so would mean digging up the father's corpse since they need his DNA. BJS says HS is doing this to avoid a DNA test because she knows GP would against digging up the body. GP asks ICR about having to dig up his son for DNA test. ICR says it happened before to another rich family. GP is adamant about not digging it up. 
BJS with her infinite schemes told ICR that they could use the father's sperm instead since it was stored when GP wanted his son to do artificial insemination. HN went to see GP and ICR saw HS coming out of the estate. She told HS that they can use the sperm for DNA testing instead.  GP is impressed that HN is a fast learner just like her dad. GP tells HS to come everyday so he can see HN. ICR is irritated that HN is taking the opportunity that RG isn't around to cozy up to GP. The maid says that HN is a very good student and GP sees that from HN's experimentation of the soybeans etc. ICR comes in to take HN's hair but instead got scolded by GP. GP asks whether doing that will satisfy her and she says yes. 
After a few days the results finally came. At home HN asks what DNA test is and she tells her it determines whether if she is his father's child or not. ICR reads out loud that theres a 99.98% match between HN and her dad. ICR faints after reading. We see flashback that HS gave GP's hair to ICR so of course it will be a match. HS tells HN that there are bad things and good things people do on earth. When you do bad things you will be scared but when doing good things even the heaven will help you - and heaven will help them. 
Preview:
ICR: Revenge? What revenge?BJS: Just like how she was kicked out, we will be kicked out too.ICR: What do you want?JHS: In the process of looking for a new place.ICR: HS must still be blaming father. She thinks RG's dad died because of the chairman.JHS: The truth that you hid will eventually be exposed. My daughter and I has started a new life.

It is pretty interesting how the drama is taking no time at all to get HN to adult stage. I don't think i saw it but do we know what HN's age is in the drama? The actors for the main char are all ~30... Also, for simplicity sake I will just use HN from now on unless people want me to use ES. I still not sure how HN will survive school especially in gym class... UNLESS in school they know her as HN but at home ES? this plausibility could go down the toilet very quickly...

I wonder what HaNa's excuse will be when she's in school especially in PE/gym class and school medical check-ups?
Maybe someone in that school has the connection/relation with HaNa's eomma and knows about her and helps her hide her true identity .... it could be a teacher or a doctor. 

@shaselai Thank you so much again for the recaps!!! >:D< ^:)^

uglypearl said: I wonder what HaNa's excuse will be when she's in school especially in PE/gym class and school medical check-ups?
Maybe someone in that school has the connection/relation with HaNa's eomma and knows about her and helps her hide her true identity .... it could be a teacher or a doctor. 

@shaselai Thank you so much again for the recaps!!! >:D< ^:)^

I don't understand how they not catch the womanly thing every month. Looks like this writer really wants our minds to go way over there were that is i don't no,  but none of these people caught wind she's a girl i no there had to be some tale tale signs,   Okay writer we the views are not stupid so let's see what you got, Don't put my Lee Tae Gon in one of these B S drama. 

valsava said: I don't understand how they not catch the womanly thing every month. Looks like this writer really wants our minds to go way over there were that is i don't no,  but none of these people caught wind she's a girl i no there had to be some tale tale signs,   Okay writer we the views are not stupid so let's see what you got, Don't put my Lee Tae Gon in one of these B S drama. 

could someone please tell me where to find the english subs for this drama :-S because i already downloaded the episodes raw but couldn't find the subs  :((

Archived