[Drama 2013 - 2014] Prime Minister and I 총리와 나

StaRix

Hello, @FayeM. Glad you're still enjoying the series. I never rewatched and don't plan to, but I've moved on from the rage, although it will never be ok. Good call to try other works by Lee too. And if they ever find a third brother and some women, 'Triangle' will be coming this May as well. Guy sure can't handle long breaks lately. Which is understandable. Growing family, dwindling marketability. I just hope he takes it easy as much as possible. At least the finger is healed. :)) Man, it looked so painful during PMAI.

No news of any DVD releases yet, it seems. I wonder which countries this will be broadcast at and what the fans there think of it.

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys..I've been checking this forum from time to time..just can't let go this drama yet..just like @FayeM, I've been watching Lee's previous works..now I'm about to watch On Air..Sometimes keep replaying the sweets moment between KY and DJ when my mood come.. :P @Orion I remembered reading that 'Triangle' will start shooting in April and air in June..don't know if its true or not..just some fan tweets..  :)

KhairunnisaH said: Hey guys..I've been checking this forum from time to time..just can't let go this drama yet..just like @FayeM, I've been watching Lee's previous works..now I'm about to watch On Air..Sometimes keep replaying the sweets moment between KY and DJ when my mood come.. :P @Orion I remembered reading that 'Triangle' will start shooting in April and air in June..don't know if its true or not..just some fan tweets..  :)

Guest ron1105

I am waiting very patiently for the DVD to be released in my country, and I sincerely hope that it has the additional spinets which did not make it to the drama or even bloopers.  This drama still makes me all fuzzy and warm... and frustrated too... but that's what makes it good...

Guest FayeM

I am patiently waiting for Triangle, and hope that it will be at least decent.  I've never really been into melos, but I'll watch for LBS :)  But, I'm very sad that PMAI will probably be the only rom-com that LBS will participate in - he is just SO HOT as Yul!

On another note, I have finally found my antidote to my PMAI withdrawal last night - a good friend of mine recommended tdrama "In a good way", and I marathoned the first 6 episodes last night.  OMG it is so good!  Hopefully, it will maintain its awesomeness through its run.

Guest FayeM

ron1105 said: I am waiting very patiently for the DVD to be released in my country, and I sincerely hope that it has the additional spinets which did not make it to the drama or even bloopers.  This drama still makes me all fuzzy and warm... and frustrated too... but that's what makes it good...

I am also hoping for a director's cut with lots of extra scenes of Yul and DJ.  Maybe even a longer ending with a better resolution.  ;P

I'd love a director's cut DVD too. But if their notion of a longer ending with a better resolution is a prolonged handshake and a hug but with Da Jeong's arms just limply hanging at her sides, then I'll pass.

It will air after 'Empress Ki', in May. They're starting production, it seems. News just came out. No cast yet, but they're doing it. :))

As a Lee Beom Soo fan, I am glad I can move on from PMAI. I feel sad just looking at the guy's face. That needs to be addressed, because I do love seeing him act. I need the therapy. Bwahaha. But I doubt he'll ever be as brilliant a dilf as he was in this series. Kwon Yool was just dayum. And I'll stop here, before I make myself sad again. *angrily waving fist at series*

Agree! I really don't understand why they never saw how wonderful LBS' Kwon Yul was. He wasn't handsome in the typical sense but in all honesty, his character was just so compelling to me that he made YSY's Kang In-ho seem insipid and bland.

akhenaten said: Agree! I really don't understand why they never saw how wonderful LBS' Kwon Yul was. He wasn't handsome in the typical sense but in all honesty, his character was just so compelling to me that he made YSY's Kang In-ho seem insipid and bland.

FayeM

said:

...I still can't let go of PMAI, so I marathoned all 17 episodes again!  ... Regardless, PMAI will remain one of my favorite rom coms that I'll rewatch time and time again.  I still replay certain scenes every now and then, with my favorite scene being the hands stuck together all the way through the helicopter ride.

Guest FayeM

@stuartjmz

I caught up with all 16 episodes of IAGW and it has EASILY become one of my most favorite dramas of all time.  I am honestly glad that I started when I did - I don't know how I would be able to survive on 1 episode a week for the next 6 weeks!  I had watched (and dropped) quite a bit of tdramas - but this one is different from many of them, in that it's SO GOOD!  I am so addicted..

And to stay in topic with this thread, like PMAI, what I love most about IAGW is the OTP and their interactions.  Like DJ and Yul, the OTP in IAGW (Liu Chuan and Jia En) have so much respect for each other.  Both couples are on equal terms and their love grows so organically in the story.  Nothing's ever forced, and you can tell that they care so much for each other by their interactions alone.  And both women are so AWESOME (at least DJ before she decided to be noble idiot) - their confessions to their men are epic :)  And of course both men are awesome awesome.  Both Yul and Liu Chuan are perhaps two of the best male characters ever portrayed in a drama - caring, respectful, intelligent and HOT. 

Guest FayeM

@jojoanna

I LOVE those scenes you mentioned as well!  I definitely can rewatch them many times and not get tired of them. LOL.  Some others that I love include the skating rink scene, when the family came back to the house from the Church (after Woori sang), and the noodles scene. 

Oh, and at the very end of episode 1, when Yul pulled DJ close to him to "escape" from the reporter.  Man, that scene is so hot!  I remember replaying that scene over and over again when I first started the series!   :))

@Orion  
I took a break from G and jump on LBS 1st drama SBDH and did a 18 hours marathon. No like the ending. I have too many questions.
@FayeM

FayeM

said:

@jojoanna

I LOVE those scenes you mentioned as well!  I definitely can rewatch them many times and not get tired of them. LOL.  Some others that I love include the skating rink scene, when the family came back to the house from the Church (after Woori sang), and the noodles scene. 

Oh, and at the very end of episode 1, when Yul pulled DJ close to him to "escape" from the reporter.  Man, that scene is so hot!  I remember replaying that scene over and over again when I first started the series!   :))

Our PrimeMinister looks so great with this hairstyle,isn't it?!7B7E56FE44_zps3e0fb4b4.jpg

ps: I really love Yoona after watched PMAI, she acts so great in this drama (special is when she cries),her acting is better than in Love Rain, i think. I hope she can back to drama soon. 
15_zpseff63a8a.jpg

Ep 17 : Just realised or rather saw Da Jung when meeting Kwon Yool...Da Jung was wearing the "Angel Wing" necklace given to her by Kwon Yool's 3 kids Woo Ri Na Ra Man Se.  She was wearing it initially but took it off and kept in the original box and packed it away with other stuff stored at Scandal News Office before her trip.
Her return trip and must be prior to meeting Kwon Yool, she wore that necklace. I was hoping she would use the hair clip that Kwon Yool gave her... That would be triple wow.  But one thing for sure, she is a better dresser now compared to her rugged style when KY first met her.
Now hoping KBS2 will release all the background music.

Archived