[Drama 2013 - 2014] Prime Minister and I 총리와 나

StaRix

I rewatched the ep 16 rerun on KBS Word toda and it seems to anyone who's hoping for different ending won't get it. The preview for the last eps still the same as we saw before.

Talking about the age gap, and even the silly things "height gap"

Seriously why K-viewers so busy about those little things.

Since the first time i watched PMAI i never though about the age gap between LBS and Yoona.

Just fell in the fist impression with this OTP.

That it! Simply love them both.

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

akhenaten said:

stuartjmz said:

@akhenaten I like your list of movies with big age gaps with one exception, not age related. As a gooey fan of the incomparable and irreplaceable Audrey Hepburn, I really didn't like Sabrina. There was zero chemistry between her and Bogey in that film, something she herself discreetly acknowledged in later years. Certainly nothing like the palpable and shamefully wasted on-screen sparks between LBS and Yoona in "Once Was A Romcom"

Hehehe.  I actually like the "Sabrina" remake with Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond much better in terms of character development.

WHEW!! I came so close to saying this, but decided not to. To keep this on topic, I'll say that, inspired by the PMAI team, I changed my mind and pulled out at the last second (summoning a suomi siren)

I'm trying to imagine that Yul and Da Jeong had a reunion similar to Linus and Sabrina in the remake. Yul saying something similar to Linus' "I think you know I love you". And Da Jeong hugging him and kissing him first, the way Sabrina did with Linus. Anyway, I just realized that Sabrina also had a voice-over narration in that last scene, very similar to Da Jeong's own narration when she confessed her love to Yul. Hm..methinks the writers may have picked up a few points from this movie. If only they picked up the way the ending was handled as well. Sigh.

Guest adikkeluangman

So today is the last episode of PMAI on KBSW. I sort off treat it like new episode although already watched it LIVE but I avoid coming to this thread and backtrack, stop lurking at tumblr. Somehow managed to read the recaps by DB and Koala without reading the comments.
First want to say... poor baby Manse. When the kids at home after saw their mother. Woori and Nara discuss about it but MS don't remember anything about her. When they at funeral parlour and he ask whether he can meet grandpa again, WR said no. I so want hug him.
What kind election did Yul enter? Is it for President. The horror when Scandal News people talk about it. Like public was sad about his resignation. Well, I guess Yul cannot go down but instead move forward. Love it when he asked Junki for help and JK don't want to help on record coz of his position as son in law of the chaebol group.
I guess I accept the ending the way it is. After watching it today, it all back when it start. DJ ask Yul to get married because of his dad, he accept coz want to help. Both of them never thought that they would fall in love with each other.  DJ mentioned in earlier episode that she will takes everything at the moment and never want to think about the future.
Now I want to see the cast in Running Man. Maybe with the PMAI theme... 

February 25, 2014
“Prime Minister & I” to be happily ever after
Source: KBS Global
8008303_5934_l.jpg

KBS Mon/Tues drama “Prime Minister & I” aired its final episode with heartwarming ending, Lee Beom-soo and YoonA’s reunion.  
Starting from December 9th in 2013, “Prime Minister & I”(written by Kim Eun-hui and Yoon Eun-kyung, directed by Lee So-yeon) has infected viewers with happy virus for about two months and finally came to an end with the final 17th episode on February 4th.  In the final episode, all the characters have found themselves after the death of Dajeong(YoonA)’s father(Lee Han-wui) through forgiveness, reconciliation, and love.   First of all, Dajeong came back as a children’s story writer after a world tour which she left with feeling guilty of her father’s death. Then, she finally reunited with Kwon Yul(Lee Beom-soo). In the earlier episode, Dajeong said, “Some day, when we can truly start our relationship, I’ll hold your hand first,” and when they met again after a long time, Dajeong offered her hand to Kwon Yul, suggesting the true love between them has begun.   Meanwhile, netizens who watched the final episode of “Prime Minister & I” mentioned on SNS and other message boards, “The drama was too good to be true and I was happy to see Dajeong every week,” “It was one of the most relaxing dramas I’ve ever seen,” “Lee Beom-soo and YoonA, Thank you so much for your efforts,” “I loved your dramatic lines during the drama and I look forward to seeing your next dramas!” 

@AnnaSuJu13, you need to download a torrent downloader first. I'm using uTorrent but there are other downloaders you can use. Once you've installed that, you open it so that when you click on the download link, you will be prompted that file will be downloaded. The video file should appear in the torrent downloader.

In the earlier episode, Dajeong said, “Some day, when we can truly start our relationship, I’ll hold your hand first,” and when they met again after a long time, Dajeong offered her hand to Kwon Yul, suggesting the true love between them has begun.  

Anyway, here's a cute video I saw on YouTube.  Courtesy of holgacity, the owner of this video. The song is the one I posted previously, which Yoona covered with SNSD.  The lyrics are perfect for Da Jeong and Yul and it made me wish they put in a scene or two of her singing this to Yul.  

:)

Archived