[Drama 2013 - 2014] Prime Minister and I 총리와 나

StaRix

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jsubmarine

About this 'age' thing.

The best answer i ever heard, was from a girl friend.
One day at the office.....a gorgeous young man came by...he looked about 24.
Everyone went 'wow' and  literally drooled..................then went slack-jawed.......   My girlfriend, who is rather plain in appearance and in her late 30's.........mentioned quietly.... if a little embarrassed..... that ....that's her husband.
We asked her....the question at the top of our mind : What the....Who the....HOW did that happen? 

Long story short.....the clincher :
He said "We were husband and wife in a previous life......except in this lifetime I was born much later than you"

Guest adikkeluangman

“Prime Minister and I” Actor Yoon Shi Yoon Talks About YoonA’s Real Personality
Screen-Shot-2014-02-20-at-8.17.22-PM.png

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon earned the nickname of “bookworm” for always having a book in his hands, even on the drama set and was recently picked as the most clean-cut celebrity by industry insiders. In an interview with Sports Seoul, Yoon Shi Yoon talked about filming the drama, “Prime Minister And I” and his co-star, Girl’s Generation member YoonA. In the drama,Yoon Shi Yoon plays the role of Kang In Ho, the Prime Minister’s assistant, who develops feelings for YoonA’s character, Nam Da Jung. 
Yoon Shi Yoon went on to give YoonA glowing praise for her professionalism and sweet personality. “YoonA is such a down-to-earth person with a good heart. She’s pure; she’s a great actress. She has a way of expressing gentle emotions in a sweet way. Although she’s a part of Girls’ Generation, she has an ‘analog’ type of charisma. When I see her on stage with such explosive energy, it makes me think about how much effort she puts into what she does.”  
He also didn’t forget to cheer on Girl’s Generation on their comeback saying, “Girls’ Generation has already written their own legacy. Just like H.O.T, wouldn’t Girls’ Generation also be a sensation for a really long time? I hope YoonA enjoys being a part of [Girls’ Generation] and becomes someone even more admirable. Since YoonA is a part of Girls’ Generation, I’ll definitely be monitoring them and cheering them on!” 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/21/prime-minister-and-i-actor-yoon-shi-yoon-talks-about-yoonas-real-personality/#.UwephmL6Pi8
YSY will have a great career in acting. In other news, our Prime Minister just got a baby boy. So it a pair for the Lee couple. 

stuartjmz said: @akhenaten I like your list of movies with big age gaps with one exception, not age related. As a gooey fan of the incomparable and irreplaceable Audrey Hepburn, I really didn't like Sabrina. There was zero chemistry between her and Bogey in that film, something she herself discreetly acknowledged in later years. Certainly nothing like the palpable and shamefully wasted on-screen sparks between LBS and Yoona in "Once Was A Romcom"

Guest adikkeluangman

Thank you for watching ‘Prime Minister & I’
2031_5769_l.jpg
Three cuties in ‘Prime Minister & I’
Prime Minister’s three children; Woori, Nara, and Manse have been energizers during the whole 17 episodes. After the last shoot they still show bright smiles hiding their sad feelings. 
2031_5771_l.jpg
Three characters who have been right next to Prime Minister.
Ms. Seo, a chief of public affairs, has been missing Prime Minister for a long time. Minister Park has focused on harassing Prime Minister. Though viewers blamed you at the beginning, thank you, Mr. Kang. 2031_5773_l.jpg
Please let them love each other!!!
This couple is just watching each other till the end. What will happen between those two on the last episode? Thank you for your support on ‘Prime Minister & I’ and look forward to watching ‘Beyond the Clouds’ coming in March.
via KBS Global
I'm not ready to say goodbye yet to them. The news is late coz it for KBS Global viewers.
-----After been active in forum and watching this drama live. I would like to say thanks to Yoona and other idols that acting in the non-trendy, popular dramas like this. Although LBS is popular among the drama viewers but he don't have active fandom like idols especially Yoona that have large fanbase that will keep updated on her activities, translate news and behind-the-scenes and share it with us here. Even if the news is about Yoona in the drama but still we can get glimpses on what happening.
Just take a look on YSY interview above. If the headline don't put Yoona name on the title. I don't think AKP will translate it ASAP. As much as some kdrama viewers that picky and avoid to watch dramas that has an idol in it. This idol that will be the one that will keep the drama thread going with their translated news, info, fan account instead of only pictures for international viewers. 

Guest ErnestinaP

The prime Minister and I is a show you can watch over and over again.  CAN SOMEONE OUT THERE TELL ME WHY THE RATINGS WERE VERY LOW?I PERSONALLY THINK THE TIME SLOTS HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH IT.  IT SHOWS ON OUR TIME ZONE AT 11:00 P.M.   THAT'S LATE.  THEY ALSO SHOW IT ON THE EARLY AFTERNOON, WHEN EVERYONE IS AT WORK.
THIS IS THE BEST HEARTWARMING/ROMANTIC/FUNNY SHOW I've WATCHED.  EXCELLENT CAST.  ESPECIALLY YOONA & LEE BUM SOO.  THEY TRULY HAVE ON-SCREEN CHEMISTRY.  
YOONA AND LEE BUM SOO TOUCHED THE AUDIENCE EMOTIONALLY.  THAT'S WHY I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW.  (to think I hate watching T.V.)  YET BECAUSE OF EVERYONE'S SUPERB ACTING, I AM SO HOOKED.
I WISHED THEY HAD FOCUSED ON THE P.M. WIFE'S BETRAYAL INSTEAD OF MAKING HER LIKE A SAINT.  I DIDN'T LIKE SHE RUINED NAM DA JUNG'S REAL WEDDING BY SHOWING UP AT THE PLAYGROUND TALKING WITH MAN SE.   AGAIN, WHEN NAM DA JUNG URGENTLY NEEDED THE PRIME MINISTER, SHE COULD NOT REACH HIM ON HIS CELL BECAUSE NA YOUNG WAS MEETING HIM ABOUT HER INSECURITIES WITH HER CHILDREN.  IF THE P.M. WAS AVAILABLE WHEN NAM DA JUNG NEEDED HIM, I'M SURE HE WOULD HAVE MADE HER FATHER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE CONTRACT MARRIAGE, AND HOW HE WAS READY TO DO A REAL MARRIAGE WITH HIS DAUGHTER.  NAM DA JUNG'S FATHER WOULD HAVE DIED IN PEACE.  I DON'T LIKE DIRECTOR KANG.  BECAUSE OF HIS FEELINGS FOR NAM DA JUNG HE CAN BE VERY SLY EVEN AFTER KNOWING THE P.M., STILL TRUSTED HIM AFTER LEARNING ABOUT HIS BROTHER.   NA YOUNG'S CHARACTER ALSO IS FLAWED.SHE'S SPOILED.  SHE LEFT THE P.M. BECAUSE SHE WAS LONELY AND BORED.  EVIDENTLY, SHE STILL GETS HER WAY.  DIRECTOR KANG ASKED HER NOT TO SEE THE CHILDREN, P.M. OR NAM DA JUNG.  SHE PROMISED HIM SHE WOULDN'T, NOT EVEN FROM A DISTANCT.  YET, SHE STILL DID WHAT SHE WANTED.  IN THE END, THE PRIME MINISTER  SAID SHE STILL CAN BE THE MOTHER TO THE CHILDREN. AND A MIRACLE HAPPEN AND SHE GOT BACK HER LOVER.   WHY  WHY  WHY?

Was checking out videos on YouTube and found one by a PM&I fan based on Episode 4 cuts, using a song called "Introduce Me A Good Man".  Turns out this song was sung by Yoona.  The lyrics are perfect for Da Jeong and Yul!  So cute.  

(I'm still not over it.  :(  )

Orion said: stuartjmz said: @akhenaten I like your list of movies with big age gaps with one exception, not age related. As a gooey fan of the incomparable and irreplaceable Audrey Hepburn, I really didn't like Sabrina. There was zero chemistry between her and Bogey in that film, something she herself discreetly acknowledged in later years. Certainly nothing like the palpable and shamefully wasted on-screen sparks between LBS and Yoona in "Once Was A Romcom"

stuartjmz said: @akhenaten I like your list of movies with big age gaps with one exception, not age related. As a gooey fan of the incomparable and irreplaceable Audrey Hepburn, I really didn't like Sabrina. There was zero chemistry between her and Bogey in that film, something she herself discreetly acknowledged in later years. Certainly nothing like the palpable and shamefully wasted on-screen sparks between LBS and Yoona in "Once Was A Romcom"

Guest dongwookie

nice pics you have there in your siggy, @nicepsy520. i didn't get the after-party pics of lbs and yoona that i was longing for, but those three makes up for it. ah, i wonder when will i get another heartwarming kdrama? congrats to lbs and his wife, btw. :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Orion said:KBS has completely lost it lately. They have consistently been messing up their shows, despite the premises being fresh. It's like the channel has two decision makers, one wanting to give a chance to new series and the other one stepping in and going "Oh no you don't" midway. Are stations, production companies and makers all suffering from split personalities in this industry or is the show run by monkeys? Their entire system needs some heavy spring cleaning.

Congratulations to uri PM Lee bum soo ssi and his wife who has become a proud parents of his second baby boy yesterday. Lbs ssi fighting!!!

Whoaaaaa...congratulatioun uri PM of the heart ^^

Archived