Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

14 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

loving the new haircut! :cheers:

Everyone says Go eun has a new project

All Go Eun fans knew Go eun likes long hair. She only cuts her hair when she has a new project

Maybe Tokyo

I look forward to her new work

Miss Han Hyo Joo commented Go Eun IG : "Happy birthday!"

Oh. So sweet. I wish they had a project together in dramas or movies

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I really don't want to say this. But these are my sincere thoughts. I write down so we can share it together

Yesterday was Go Eun's birthday, everyone should focus on Go eun. Go eun should only receive wishes and love.

But on that day, Minho posted on IG and with imagination, people thought it was related to Goeun. And on IG's MinHo post,  there are many comments about Go eun's birthday. Min Ho's fans got angry. Some Minho fans started saying bad things about Go eun. They said that Go eun has no fans, her fans are all shipper, she has no real fans, her fans don't talk about her new projects and a lot of pain from fans of other actor

That's not right. I know GoEun fans are much less than MinHo. But we love her so much, every day we say we look forward to her movie Hero. How do we expect the movie.

I wish her fans just focused on her. Go eun is very cute, beautiful, lovely. We can talk about her every day, without having to talk about anyone else. I don't hate shipper, there are some shipper accounts I like very much. But Go eun is receiving too much unnecessary criticism. As a fan, I am very sad. If they don't like shipper, they can talk about shipper but they drag GoEun in too. So I wish we just focused on Go eun.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Ana2345 said:

I really don't want to say this. But these are my sincere thoughts. I write down so we can share it together

Yesterday was Go Eun's birthday, everyone should focus on Go eun. Go eun should only receive wishes and love.

But on that day, Minho posted on IG and with imagination, people thought it was related to Goeun. And on IG's MinHo post,  there are many comments about Go eun's birthday. Min Ho's fans got angry. Some Minho fans started saying bad things about Go eun. They said that Go eun has no fans, her fans are all shipper, she has no real fans, her fans don't talk about her new projects and a lot of pain from fans of other actor

That's not right. I know GoEun fans are much less than MinHo. But we love her so much, every day we say we look forward to her movie Hero. How do we expect the movie.

I wish her fans just focused on her. Go eun is very cute, beautiful, lovely. We can talk about her every day, without having to talk about anyone else. I don't hate shipper, there are some shipper accounts I like very much. But Go eun is receiving too much unnecessary criticism. As a fan, I am very sad. If they don't like shipper, they can talk about shipper but they drag GoEun in too. So I wish we just focused on Go eun.

Don't worry about it. Just ignore both sides. Don't let them bother you and just focus on Goeun. The shipping will die down eventually.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Ana2345 said:

Meehh... we dont care the slightest bit even if Gonnie has only 2 fans and other actresses have zillion fans... People who can appreaciate actresses like Gonnie are the ones who share at least admire her personality.. She's not into popularity so much so we know most of her fans will be the type of silent as well.. But we cannot also hide the fact that she's gaining many new fans afetr TKEM, and most of them are also fond of Minho.. regarding shipping, it will only showcase who are the real fans after sometimes.. it's normal if some will stay her fans, some will forget.. it's totally fine.. also, do we have to be so loud if we are fan of someone? i mean, most of us here are lowkey type.. hahahahha

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

so, instead of worrying the tweet of low class fans who could not understand what is movie as an art while keep bringing eungyo scenes, let's just focus on Ggone's next project.. So everyone is speculating she'll play Tokyo in Money Heist of Korean version because of the short haircut.. I am not updated whether BH has already got the copyrights, etc..  

But this is Tokyo by Ursula Corbero.. 

Anastasya Narwastu on Twitter: "tokyo money heist 2006 vs 2019… "

I know they wont copy 100% of the characters and storylines but actually i want to see Ggone with the hair bang like this.. her bang in CITT is really not my style hahahahahahah 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

so, instead of worrying the tweet of low class fans who could not understand what is movie as an art while keep bringing eungyo scenes, let's just focus on Ggone's next project.. So everyone is speculating she'll play Tokyo in Money Heist of Korean version because of the short haircut.. I am not updated whether BH has already got the copyrights, etc..  

But this is Tokyo by Ursula Corbero.. 

Anastasya Narwastu on Twitter: "tokyo money heist 2006 vs 2019… "

I know they wont copy 100% of the characters and storylines but actually i want to see Ggone with the hair bang like this.. her bang in CITT is really not my style hahahahahahah 

But I like her in CITT. In CITT, she is really cute. She dresses perfectly.

I am very happy for your comments. It makes me better.

My life is very bad now. I am working in a very large corporation, but things are terrible. Talking about Go eun helps me get through everything.

Sometimes, I feel so sorry for GoEun. She went through so many bad things that  a 29 year old girl shouldn't have. GoEun has never done anything evil, or hurt anyone, but why people like to downplay her. I still remember she had to delete her post because of the negative comments about her appearance. At that time, I loved her heartless.

Now, I just wish she had a peaceful and happy life. No need to be too famous and money. I just want her to act in a movie and live up to her  passion. Everything will be OK

For fun, everyone told GoEun  got a new project. And we all expect it to be Money Heist. It's Netfix, Go Eun will be less stressful and happier. I hope GoEun will act with BH ent actors like Lee Byung Hun, Han Hyo joo, Han Ji Min. I love The affection of the Bh actresses for each other. Seeing them on a project makes me happy:doggie:

• Like 4

Do you recognize all of them? :wub: So proud of our girl!!! in 8 years of her career, she's created so many characters.. not many actresses have this dedication.. 

credit Johnnyleeart IG

@Lids can we put this pic at the front page please? 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Regarding the art above post it's obvious the one at front is Ji Eun Tak, behind her seated at the bench is Tae Eul with Coin Locker Girl. Luna with the Rabbit ears. Behind Coin Locker Girl is Cheese in the trap girl and girl from memories of Sword and Monster. From the lower left is from Eungyo. But the rest I don't know. 

• Like 3

On the whole Minho post... I don’t really see it as a negative. It’s her TKEM fans. Those same fans hopefully will then be curious of her other works and maybe appreciate her more after coming from TKEM.

For me, I loved her in CITT. That to me was the drama that really showcased her acting ability. 

On Eungyo, I just saw it recently. I have to say that it’s probably one of my favorite movies of all time. I never really liked artsy films, but I enjoyed Eungyo a lot because of KGE’s performance. Tbh, the explicit scenes for me were necessary and were a critical part of the story. So really, they had to be there.

Would Money Heist be a good project for her? Haven’t really watched the original. Also aren’t Korean remakes usually not as good as the original? 

Hope she gets a more prominent role in her next project as the lead actor and not just the lead love interest. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, htk9207 said:

Regarding the art above post it's obvious the one at front is Ji Eun Tak, behind her seated at the bench is Tae Eul with Coin Locker Girl. Luna with the Rabbit ears. Behind Coin Locker Girl is Cheese in the trap girl and girl from memories of Sword and Monster. From the lower left is from Eungyo. But the rest I don't know. 

My take. from LEFT to right: 

1. Hye Ji (Canola) - sitting
  2. .......... (standing) 
  3. EungYo (Eungyo) -sitting
  4. Ji Eun Tak (Goblin) 
  5. Luna (TKEM)
  6. Jeung tae EUl (TKEUM)
  7. Mi So (Tune in For Love) 
  8. Il young (Coin Locker Girl) 
  9. Hong seol (CITT) 
  10. Bok Soon (Monster) 
  11. Hong Yi (MOTS) 
  12. Seon Mi (SIMH) 
  13. Seon Min (The advocate) 

I am confused with the one standing on the far left... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

On the whole Minho post... I don’t really see it as a negative. It’s her TKEM fans. Those same fans hopefully will then be curious of her other works and maybe appreciate her more after coming from TKEM.

For me, I loved her in CITT. That to me was the drama that really showcased her acting ability. 

On Eungyo, I just saw it recently. I have to say that it’s probably one of my favorite movies of all time. I never really liked artsy films, but I enjoyed Eungyo a lot because of KGE’s performance. Tbh, the explicit scenes for me were necessary and were a critical part of the story. So really, they had to be there.

Would Money Heist be a good project for her? Haven’t really watched the original. Also aren’t Korean remakes usually not as good as the original? 

Hope she gets a more prominent role in her next project as the lead actor and not just the lead love interest. 

I think Money Heist is a safe choice. I am not sure the Korean version will be better than the original version.

I saw the original, it's quite good, it's a real brainstorming battle, so it's refreshing if Go eun wants to try new genres. It shows on netfilx so Go eun will be less pressured with rating issues. She will be co-starring with the BH ENT cast where she will learn a lot. And more importantly, this film is produced by BH, no matter what, BH will never give a bad script to their artists. It will ruin their reputation and their artists.

About the return drama  of GoEun. Honestly,Go eun has a very long break between projects. She is picky about the script too. Maybe it will take a long time for us to see her on drama.

This is just my personal opinion. I think she should focus on movies more. Honestly, GoEun is so popular but she only has 3 dramas. She doesn't really have much experience to choose good script. This is quite scary. Because there are great scripts on paper only.  In my opnion, Go eun's choice about dramas is a bit safe. It all has the participation of a famous director or famous screenwriter. And all her characters were only well written in the first 6 episodes. It hasn't performed  her best yet. So, Go eun"s next drama project is very important. It must prove her best for her to overcome all criticism and get recognition . At the same time, it is not the fantasy genre anymore

• Like 6