Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

9 hours ago, Mistel said:

Hi!

As a personal project, I made a website dedicated to Kim Go Eun's international fans. 

It's a virtual gathering space for fans to upload content, have discussions on her works etc.

The website is a Work in Progress. Not sure if there would be like-minded people who would like to administrate the page / just hang out. I'll drop the URL here just in case:

https://www.kimgoeunfans.com/

I made a birthday countdown for her and hope to have peeps drop her positive messages on the forum thread for her birthday.

Thanks All!

hi there!

whoaaa... thank you for this! will def drop by there.. keep it up chingu! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

hi there!

whoaaa... thank you for this! will def drop by there.. keep it up chingu! 

Heya, thank you for the encouragement! :wub: Will be working on bumping up content there.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

Sunset in my hometown is a warm movie.. even Ggone said that it’s a healing project for her, after goblin.. 

I just finished watching SIMH for the 3rd time. I love the simple yet significant role of her in this heartwarming movie.

She is just brilliant!  :heart:

SIMH & Canola are my favourite movies so far... the humble story of real people's struggle in real life are always winning in my eyes.

Can't wait to watch HERO... my gurl will surely be shining shimmering splendid in the movie  :approves:

• Like 5

Hello Ladies...and gent? finally unlurking here. Just realized why haven't i join and comment on this forum. I love KGE. I discover her Last year when i saw Eungyo. I was very impress and there was just something about her that really pulled me in. I love her beauty and she seems like smart and humble Lady. And then i looked up her Discography and watched Goblin, Coin Locker girl, Canola, CITT and June in for love. Haven't seen SIMH or Memories of the sword (not a fan of saeguk).

I miss seeing KGE post on her IG but I'm hoping she is quite from SNS because she is taking a step back to rest and prep for HERO. 

Love our girl!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

Hello Ladies...and gent? finally unlurking here. Just realized why haven't i join and comment on this forum. I love KGE. I discover her Last year when i saw Eungyo. I was very impress and there was just something about her that really pulled me in. I love her beauty and she seems like smart and humble Lady. And then i looked up her Discography and watched Goblin, Coin Locker girl, Canola, CITT and June in for love. Haven't seen SIMH or Memories of the sword (not a fan of saeguk).

I miss seeing KGE post on her IG but I'm hoping she is quite from SNS because she is taking a step back to rest and prep for HERO. 

Love our girl!

Hi there! welcome! hope we can enjoy our time here.. yes, her father confirmed that she's currently busy for Hero promotion and reviewing her next projects.. lets finger-cross that Hero will come out soon and receive good attention from the audience... 

58 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

it's so heartwarming to know Ggone is surrounded by good friends from SIMH movie.. hope they could keep their friendship despite busy schedule..

CTO. 

Jangmi is actually Ggone's senior from high school .. LOL 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

Hi there! welcome! hope we can enjoy our time here.. yes, her father confirmed that she's currently busy for Hero promotion and reviewing her next projects.. lets finger-cross that Hero will come out soon and receive good attention from the audience... 

Thank you!!! Can't wait for Hero and curious to see what Project she would choose next ??

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Ggone just posted on IG. Looks like she's missing travelling with friends? missing Paris? 

Spoiler

can someone in Arjenia tell Ggone to take down the picture? i dunno with SK netizens but it's actually illegal to post a picture of Eiffel at night, with the lighting on. It's a violation of the copyright of the artist. hope it wont be a big deal. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB2WetoDtac/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 4

7 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

Ggone just posted on IG. Looks like she's missing travelling with friends? missing Paris? 

Reveal hidden contents

can someone in Arjenia tell Ggone to take down the picture? i dunno with SK netizens but it's actually illegal to post a picture of Eiffel at night, with the lighting on. It's a violation of the copyright of the artist. hope it wont be a big deal. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB2WetoDtac/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I think Go Eun is thinking about time that she was traveling with her friends. I think she really needs a break. She worked too much. Tune in love, The King, Hero, the time she filmed the movies too close. Moreover, she is receiving a negative response from KNET about The King.
Even so, I'm glad she posted IG. The fact that she posted like that is also praiseworthy. She was thinking about the time that she is having a good memory  with her friends. I hope that when Hero ends, she will go on holiday, will rest and have fun. She deserves to enjoy that:whee!!:

11 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

:lol:

I have been a fan of Go eun for nearly 4 years since the release of CIIT. I know you are a loyal fan of Go eun. I want to thank you for always loving Go Eun throughout the years. Thanks for your updates  about Go eun over the years. Because sometimes I read Go eun's news on soompi forum. I'm quite busy so I always want to write these words for you when I have free time. 

:doggie::heart4::hypehype:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I have been a fan of Go eun since CIIT , the way  of Go eun  acting attracted me. When she appeared in Goblin, I loved her even more. Her smile, her eyes were so sincere. I know what criticism she went through. It makes me love her and want to protect her more. I was really sad hearing her interview after the Goblin. She had a low self-esteem and moreover, her statement was no longer as confident as before. She once told  that she wanted to be a reliable actor. But in an interview before the King aired, she wasn't sure if she could become an actor that people believed in or not. It is a sad situation,  she has participated in many blockbuster works, but people never appreciate her. :crybaby:She joined The Sunset in my hometown to heal, and I found her very happy around that time. She met very lovely colleagues and they have maintained the friendship until now.

Her recent behavior made me nervous even when she posted IG recently. Nothing shows that she's having fun right now. Therefore, I really hope that Hero succeeds so she can be happier. I want her to rest, have fun and enjoy life before starting a new project. I know she's considering the next project, I hope it's a light work like The sunset in my hometown or like Tune in for love. I just want her happy.:dorashakes:

Honestly, it sounds a little selfish, but I want Go eun to focus on doing movies and having fun in movies for at least 2-3 years. Acting in drama is too pressure. And I want in her next drama, if Go eun accepts it, It will have good script and director. It will be with an unpopular male actor where Go eun will not be overwhelmed by the reputation of her male lead, where Go eun shines to success to received love from Korean audiences. I hope someday Go eun will be recognized about her acting skills.:piggydance:

I will still love Go Eun and support her no matter what she choose. I just want her to be happy no matter what. :heart1:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

do you guys know where i can wtach the subbed version of this VLIVE when they promoted Tune in Love? I really love GGone there.. and she did that cure dancing moves... 

this gif is also from that interview.. 

Kimgoeun GIF

so cute... :winkx:

• Like 5
  • Love 1