[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@badsmuler sorry my dear twin  ;;) a lot of work yesterday...don't have time to come here...wanna see Hee2Hee couple too...hope today we can hear some news chinggu :)
@sulovesk I'm just finished watch the two ep. chinggu...cry a lot..feel sorry for the kids when their parent pass away...the scene that their father just come back and call his children's so touching chinggu...wanna watch the adult scene already...miss our JH and YJH :x

badsmuler said: Woow @Iris...this drama really great right ?? The story line is very strong...though it's just 2 ep. but there are so many interesting points... :-bd

I will try my best to answer your questions chinggu...you can see the actor for adult IH at page 6...

Park's and Lee's families didn't get along well each other because they always in competions for their sons...both parents want their son who will get grand prize at scholl...but ST and IH are best friends...

IH's mother and the servant man who makes some medicines for her are friend from same country side but i think he like her more than just a friend...he took care of her since she was a child... =((

I think KES is YS aunty and the children will live with her after their parents passed away...i believe KES and IH's father have affair and have a child together but LSN didn't want to accept their children that's why she always angry to him and get jellous to IH's mother... X(

YS's father death because of illegal medicines that IH's father had in that boat... =((

So I am watching ep. 3 with subs now...Here are some random thoughts/questions that come to mind...

I think when ES talks about naturalization, she means to register her son JB as LSN's son.. Is that correct?

It sounds like she is hoping to get married to LSN after LS' death.....
What do you all think?  Does she have any hope of that, given his political aspirations, even if his wife died??

Guest sulovesk

@badsmuler yea i'm in love with this drama.. let's pray for higher rating again :) i can't wait for the adult actors to come out soon hehehe so far i love the story line and i think all of the actors act super well. For our double hee, both of them will be so cute together hehe oh btw i love family honor too chinggu!!! I even forced my family to watch hahah thanks to you we are enjoying it. Will discuss some more with you all after I watching ep 3 :) Can't wait hehe 
@kaoW very nice right? :( yea it was so sad for the kids and I pity madam also :( :( :( really can't wait for ep3 .. hopefully eng sub will come out soon :D 

@Iris...you're welcome chinggu...I think JH will be the man leader in this drama...as you'll see in ep.4 and ep.5 preview ...he's the first man who meet YS and care for her... :x  And i believe he will have bright future as a lawyer... :-bd

@sulovesk...Hee2Hee couple in child version already cute together...i'm sure the adult version will be more adorable and romantic... :x :x :x

I'm very glad you love FH...you've already watched until which episode dear ???  How about you're feeling to our dear YJH ??

Hope ep.4 will have sub soon... [-O<

@badsmuler didn't have time to watch ep.3 yet chinggu...how about you? been busy these day...but I plan to watch on friday night :)
@sulovesk ep.3 with eng sub in drama.net has been released chinggu :)>-
I also feel sad for madam too...would like to know about her relationship with the servant man...seem that he can be do anything better than being a servant in the Lee's family but he choose to do that because of madam...his love is so pure...he just want to be near her and help her with everything and want make her get better from her health problem.
@Iris welcome back chinggu :)

Added episode 3 captures for the Korean drama 'The Firstborn'

Source | 2013/09/24 | 211 views | Permalink | 1 Comment

Share on reddit

photo350929.jpg

Added episode 3 captures for the Korean drama "The Firstborn" (2013)

Directed by Lee Kwan-hee

Written by Kim Jeong-soo

Network : jTBC

With Yoon Jeong-hee, Jae Hee, Oh Yoon-ah, Jo I-jin, Kang Ee-sik, Lee Dal-hyeong,...

50 episodes - Sat, Sun 20:45
Synopsis
A drama about the firstborn of five siblings, taking care of the rest to become successful people in society after losing their parents early in the 1960s.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2013/09/14

photo350928.jpg

Credit : hancinema.net

Guest sulovesk

gotta watch ep 3 tonight !! Really excited hehe thanks to chinggu will discuss more after I watched it tonight... gotta mentally prepare myself to cry more lol @badsmuler @kaoW  thank you chinggu for all the pics and the link :) 

@Iris...KES hope that she can be LSN's madam after IH's mother death and she also want JB to be LSN's son legally.

@KaoW...i've already watched ep.3 and i cried when YS and her sibblings left their village with sad feeling...the song background also make me sad... =((

@sulovesk...prepare tissues dear... :))

Guest sulovesk

@badsmuler  i cried a lot a lot a lot :( very sad ..when the kids left the village, it broke my heart .. :( Hopefully things will get better for YS in future eps.. ep 4 with eng sub come out alrdy chinggu? I can't wait for our leading double hee to come out soon tho .. hehe and Jae Hee looks better in this suit !!! hehehe JH bias !  :)) look very handsome wor .. 
@kaoW faster watch ep3 chinggu...it broke my heart totally :( I cried a lot till my mom thought im michaso .. hahahha 

@badsmuler It's definitely JH chinggu...even if I'm kind of like Min Ho but JH is more handsome in this suite  :x :x :x
@sulovesk and @badsmuler I plan to watch ep.3 tonight...already prepare handkerchief...must have a lot of tear :D
If you guys don't want to wait for the hardsub...you can download .srt for ep4 at darksmurfsub (DSS translated)...I had watch ep.1 with this srt sub...It's not good though...but understandable...hope this can help chinggu :)
==> http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7595-firstborn-2013/

@KaoW and @sulovesk...Agree with both of you chinggus...JH appearance was so simple but stunning same with our dear YJH...thats why we feel they're compatible each other...Hee2Hee FIGHTING !!!!

@KaoW...thanks for that link...i will make account first... \:D/ :\">

Hi all...found news about our young YS :)

‘맏이’ 유해정 “까만 얼굴? 이제 분장 필요없어요”

image_readtop_2013_903439_13802655111055

[MBN스타 대중문화부] JTBC 주말연속극 ‘맏이’(극본: 김정수, 연출: 이관희)에서 타이틀롤 영선 역을 맡아 열연을 펼치고 있는 아역배우 유해정이 “학교보다 촬영장이 좋다”고 촬영 소감을 전했다. 

2011년 영화 ‘다슬이’로 데뷔한 유해정은 드라마 ‘굿닥터’에서 늑대소녀로 안방극장에 강렬한 인상을 남겼다. 9월 14일(토) 첫방송한 ‘맏이’에서는 부모를 잃은 오남매의 소녀 가장 김영선(성인 윤정희)역을 맡아 신들린 눈물연기로 시청자들의 눈물샘을 자극하고 있다. 

그녀는 “방송을 보면서 전국 방방곡곡을 돌아다니며 고생하며 촬영했던 장면들이 화면에 예쁘게 나와, 힘들게 찍은 보람을 느꼈다”며, 촬영하며 가장 기억에 남는 장면으로는 “대본만 봐도 슬펐던 죽은 아버지를 찾아 눈물을 흘리는 장면”이라고 전했다. 

유해정은 지난 7월 초부터 ‘맏이’ 촬영을 시작한 10월 13일에 방송되는 10회까지 출연한다.

유해정은 “처음 촬영할 때는 얼굴이 하얘서 까맣게 분장을 했어야 하는데, 지금은 너무 타서 메이크업이 따로 필요 없다”며, “현장에서도 오남매 사이에 제가 실제로도 맏이여서 분위기를 이끌고 있다”고 말했다. 

JTBC 주말연속극 ‘맏이’는 1960-70년대를 배경으로 일찍 부모를 여읜 오남매의 맏이가 온갖 어려움을 겪으며 동생들과 함께 성장하는 과정을 담은 작품. 윤정희, 재희, 오윤아, 박재정, 장미희, 이종원, 진희경, 김병세 등이 출연한다. 

MBN스타 대중문화부 mkculture@mkculture.com 

< Copyright ⓒMBN(www.mbn.co.kr)무단전재 및 재배포 금지 >

@badsmuler....last night I'm so sleepy chinggu..didn't finish ep.3...but has a chance to watch the scene that they're very hungry and want to eat but they can't eat because the internal organ of the fish that YS and YR use to made this soup is the blowfish...even if YD know that he could be death if he eat this soup but he don't care coz he so hungry....feel very sad for him.
I'm going to finish ep.3 tonight chinggu :D

Archived