[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

@badsmulerNot "like", I love this couple too 8-> I've watched that drama 9 times already since I was 12 ^_^ Whenever I'm fed up those current dramas, I come back to that drama I don't know whether I can join this thread because of elephant amount of assignments and because this drama seems to be long (am I right?):-?Well, I tend to follow jTBC drama these days (thanks to Cruel City) so maybe if I have free time ^-^

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@badsmuler Is this man a male lead actor in "You're my destiny" with Yoon Ah (SNSD)...He will play as adult In Ho...right?.....wow....don't know what to say...I'm kind of like him in "You're my destiny" but I don't have time to finish this drama coz it's too long :\"> 
I'm already fall in love with Hee2Hee couple  :x From correlation chart, may be he can end up with Young Ran (2nd sister)...only my guess chinggu :\">
Interesting fact of this drama that I got from dramawiki, all male lead actor and actress were born in the same year (1980)....they're all in the same age and male lead actor (Jae Hee and Park Jae Jung) have the same height. Yoon Jung Hee and Oh Yoon Ah also having the same height.
@foreverandever wow thank for your information. I'm so relieve right now and welcome chinggu :)
@sulovesk waiting for eng sub too chinggu...watching drama without sub make me wanna cry :(( but have to do because i'm falling in love with the story line already my friend :)

@foreverandever...I can't count anymore how many times i've re-watched this drama...even until now i still watch it when i get bored...For me, Kim jung hwa and Kang dong won is the best looking couple ever in Korean drama... :x I even ship them in real life for past 8 years until Kim jung hwa finally married on August this year... =((

The First Born was planning for 50 episodes but the story really warm and meaningful... :x If you have time please try to watch it with us... :D

@KaoW...you're right 1000% my dear...i knew PJJ from You're my destiny but i didn't watch it though i had the DVDs... :P

Same with you...i just want urri Hee2Hee couple happy ending... O:-)
Our female actresses basically tall but the actors height just average... :D And 4 of them are at the same ages... :\">

Guest sulovesk

@kaoW and @badsmuler I'm still waiting for the sub friends. :( sad alrdy ... :(( :((

But so glad to hear that the rating is high ... heheh all the best to our Hee2Hee. I love the kids actors ..so cute.

@foreverandever welcome to the thread my friend. :) lets support our 2hee!!!

@badsmuler wow...another videos from press-con...thanks chinggu  ^:)^
hope tomorrow we can hear the news about the shooting of the adult part...can't wait to watch our dear on this drama :x

@KaoW...the more i see YJH and JH, i become more falling in love with them...they seem already happy and comfortable with each other...i hope when they both together on screen the chemistry will be sparkling everywhere... :x

I wish the adult casts can start shooting soon and someone will sub this great drama... [-O<

@badsmuler I'm like crazy person chinggu...everyday have to check for news of this drama and YJH especially eng sub....hope we can find eng sub soon...coz I would like to know what the whole story is all about...now we can only guess by watching on the screen  :((
I just found this character description in english chinggu....thank god ^:)^
f1.jpg

Kim Youngsun

The first daughter of 5 sibling, she became their leader after their parents died.
There were 2 men who loved her but she chose to concentrate her life for her younger brothers and sisters.

She did many hard jobs to make end meets. From working in the factory, smuggling illegal imported goods and even nursing tuberculosis patient.

Despite her hard life, she loves to learn and study by herself through books.
Her sole wealth is her lovely personality and sincerity.

f2.jpg

Park Suntaek

He is a boy who has nice smile. Though he is just a few years older than Youngsun , he acts like guardian for her. He always talks to Youngsun that good things will come to Youngsun if she keeps her good personality. He loves Youngsun deeply.

He wanted to be poet. But, he studies law to become lawyer according to his parent’s wish. During studying law, he starts to understand that life is unfair . It makes his parents difficult.

f3.jpg

Lee Jisook

Sangnam’s daughter. She was raised by a nanny because her mother was sick. She envies Youngsun because Youngsun receives mother’s love. She gives hands to Youngran’s misfortune.

f4.jpg

Kim Youngran

Youngsun’s younger sister . Different than Youngsun, she’s a social climber.
She causes many problem because of her beauty. She stays around Inho like sunflower. When she knows Inho loves Youngsun rather than her, she does a cruel thing because she feels betrayed,

f5.jpgKim Youngdoo

1st son in family and younger brother of Youn gsun. He has many talents in entertainment area such as singing. Though he can be a college student thanks to Youngsun, study is his second interests comparing to show business.

This immature younger brother is also becoming mature as time passes by.

Credit : http://www.uktvseries.com/the-firstborn

seem our Young Seon will have a lot of hard time and try her best to raise her brothers and sisters....Young Seon ah FIGHTING :)>-

found news about the firstborn....they say that this drama has great started...ahhh...so happy and relieve  :\">
class="post-title" style="margin-top: 15px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 20px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: 'Francois One', Arial, Verdana, Helvetica; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(189, 0, 57); "The Firstborn : Press conference eventPosted on September 17, 2013 by daiko

firstborn1

JTBC’s new weekend drama , Firstborn, started strong with  1.44% rating for  its first episode. Above 1% rating share is considered great for cable drama.

It seemed that the child actors who started the first episode showed good acting skill and the drama story itself is down to earth.

The Firstborn is planned for more than 50 episodes and it’s great that the first episode was well received for a long run drama. It’s also a challenge for adult actors who will continue after the young version finished.

Credit : http://koreanvibe.com/the-firstborn-press-conference-event#more-18222

@KaoW...wooow...thanks dear for that character descriptions...i think YJH has very challenging role and i'm glad it is JH who will be her guardian angel and her great suporter... :x

All casts will have long journey to reach their happiness especially our YS...so many obstacles she has to endure when she

Can i say Dan ah will re-born again in this drama, chinggu ???  A gentle woman with strong personalities... :x

Added episode 1 captures for the Korean drama 'The Firstborn'

Source | 2013/09/17 | 344 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

Share on reddit

photo348875.jpg

Added episode 1 captures for the Korean drama "The Firstborn" (2013)

Directed by Lee Kwan-hee

Written by Kim Jeong-soo

Network : jTBC

With Yoon Jeong-hee, Jae Hee, Oh Yoon-ah, Jo I-jin, Kang Ee-sik, Lee Dal-hyeong,...

50 episodes - Sat, Sun 20:45
Synopsis
A drama about the firstborn of five siblings, taking care of the rest to become successful people in society after losing their parents early in the 1960s.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2013/09/14

photo348874.jpg

More

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... ( English Korean )

Thanks GOD...very very much...finally there's someone who really really kind-hearted to us to subs our drama... ^:)^

God bless drama.net... O:-)

Watch TFB ep.1 with Eng subs

http://www.drama.net/the-firstborn-episode-1

TFB ep.2 with Eng subs

http://www.drama.net/the-firstborn-episode-2/

@KaoW, @Iris, @sulovesk, @bluelotus7, @youtube123, @foreverandever, @sogazelle and all my dear chinggus...enjoy guys... \:D/

Don't forget to make some reviews so we can make lively discussions... :x 

@badsmuler, I am so excited....Thank you so much....for letting us know about the English subs for this drama... YEY...!  and for all updates...

@KaoW, Thank you for the character description in English...

thank-you-024.gif

Will catch up and join the discussion.... I am so excited to have this drama with subs... Thank you for letting us know....~~~
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest sulovesk

@badsmuler thank you for the link dear chinggu!!!! Will watch it tonight hhaha sorry for the late reply. I really cannot wait. Finally !! I bet it's worth the wait.

^:)^

@kaoW thank you for the character description chinggu!!! It will definitely help me a lot

:)

Let's discuss it more later on! :)

@skara and @badsmuler -  thank you for screencaps....

I watched half an episode so far... It takes me longer because I pause  and try to figure out the relationship...  The English subs leave a lot to be desired;  but I love the drama so far... ! The scene of climbing the mulberry tree reminds me of my own childhood...;;) ;;) ;;)

So, here are some screencaps... I took more than I would usually take, to help us familiarize ourselves with the characters.

FirstBorn_1-1.jpg

FirstBorn_1-2.jpg
FirstBorn_1-3.jpg

FirstBorn_1-4.jpg
FirstBorn_1-5.jpg
FirstBorn_1-6.jpg

FirstBorn_1-7.jpg

FirstBorn_1-8.jpg

FirstBorn_1-9.jpg

Archived