[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Iris thank for your english relationship chart chinggu...make me understand the chart more :)
@semi-fly and @skara thank for the link my dear friend :)
@wheeresstephanie thank for your sub at darksmurfsub chinggu...you make my dream come true  ^:)^

@badsmuler I'm has watched live chinggu but today ep. is so much excited so I can't go to my computer...I just watched whole ep. till the end....today I cry a lot chinggu and smile by myself with the scene of YS + ST....they are so sweet and I just want to scream out loud chinggu  :x :x :x
poor YS...forced by many people to give away her maknae brother....thank that she can go to watch how her brother live....I cry out loud with the scene that she's walking around the house and calling her brother coz she thought she heard her brother cry.
YS + ST so sweet and lovely.....Double Hee FIGHTING

@KaoW and @Iris...thanks for your recommendations my dear chinggus...I'm currently watching our drama at DarkSmurfSub...they already translate it until ep.5 and sub >90%... =D> =D>

@sulovesk and all newcomers...you can watch TFB at

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7595-firstborn-2013/

You have to make account first but the steps are simple...give it try chinggus... \:D/ \:D/

@laquetahodge...you have to watch this drama soon, my dear friend...the story moved fast and the ratings for ep.6 already broke the record...can't wait for next Saturday... \:D/ \:D/

@gene71632...welcome here chinggus...i also have same thought with you...ST and his sister, SG are very kind to uri YS and her sibblings...it was her who lend the money to YS so she can see her youngest brother, YJ in his adopt family... :x :x

Great news for my all dear friends and TFB fans... <:-P

According to this news reports...TFB ep.6 set new records...ratings 2.6% and peak 4.7%... thanks to all fans and TFB production teams... =D> =D> ^:)^

'맏이', 아역 열연에 2.6% 시청률 상승…분당 최고 4.7%

일간스포츠 원문 기사전송 2013-09-30 10:01

[일간스포츠 김연지]

기사 이미지

JTBC 주말극 '맏이'가 시청률 상승세를 나타내고 있다.

29 일 방송된 '맏이'는 2,6%의 시청률(닐슨코리아, 수도권 유료가구)을 기록하며 자체 최고 시청률을 기록했다.분당 최고 시청률은 4.7%까지 치솟았다. 이날 방송에서는 어쩔 수 없는 가정 형편에 동생을 입양 보내야만 하는 맏이 유해정(영선)의 감성 연기가 돋보였다.

방송 직후 시청자 게시판에는 '대단한 아역들이다, 방송을 보며 계속 감탄하게 만든다(ID:hyu*****)', '오늘도 울었다(ID: kmi*****)', '이렇게 좋은 작품을 오래간만에 만났다 (ID: ksc****)' 등의 호평이 이어졌다.

‘맏이’는 1960-70년대를 배경으로 일찍 부모를 여읜 오남매의 맏이가 온갖 어려움을 겪으며 동생들과 함께 성장하는 과정을 담은 작품이다. 윤정희·재희·오윤아 등이 출연한다. 방송은 배우 주말 오후 8시 45분.

김연지 기자 yjkim@joongang.co.kr

Credit : NATE

Guest united06

Episode 01 ~

image-3FD2_52429E6F.jpg

image-94C8_52429E6F.jpg

Episode 02 ~

image-F7AA_52439608.jpg

image-65F1_52439608.jpg

image-04B8_52439608.jpg

image-779C_52439608.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Firstborn English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7595-firstborn-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

@badsmuler wow....yeah...so happy to hear that TFB break new record...ahhhh so happy....the kids are so talented especially our young YS...hope when the adults part finally broadcast...the rating will be rise and break the record again =D> :)
@semi-fly @skara and @idil24 thank for the like chinggu :)
@gene71632 welcome chinggu....think the same too...SG is one of the most character that I like...she has kind heart and helping our YS...hope they can be friend like this forever :)
@united06 thank for the nice pic and link for eng sub at darksmurfsub chinggu ^:)^

badsmuler said: @KaoW and @Iris...thanks for your recommendations my dear chinggus...I'm currently watching our drama at DarkSmurfSub...they already translate it until ep.5 and sub >90%... =D> =D>

@sulovesk and all newcomers...you can watch TFB at

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7595-firstborn-2013/

You have to make account first but the steps are simple...give it try chinggus... \:D/ \:D/

I know, we are waiting for the "Hee  couple..."

But in the meantime - I am totally loving the 3rd Hee - Jang Mi Hee...

Here is a her AsiaWiki page... http://asianwiki.com/Jang_Mi-Hee

I think she is so beautiful, and her acting outstanding... Expressions.. different smiles... not a bravado performance, but deep and meaningful and subtle...

FirstBorn_3-8.jpg

FirstBorn_3-21.jpg

FirstBorn_4-3.jpg

Archived