[ Drama 2013-2014 ] The Frist Born 맏이

badsmuler

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some thoughts that came to my mind so far...

I am not seeing an adult Lee In-ho in the cast of characters.....

I liked that the young boys, Park Soon-taek and Lee In-ho are friends, despite their families not being all that friendly to each other...I liked their conversation, about what is their dream for their lives.. not their families.. but theirs....

I wonder what happens to the 50 tangerine trees that their father bought.. Do the kids get them?

I want to know more of the relationship between Kong Chang-Rae and Lee Sil.. He clearly is a servant who adores his mistress...Seems like they were childhood friends and he loved her then..

What is the relationship of Kim Eun-soon to the Park Family?  We know she is mistress to Lee Sang-nam, and apparently a widow...
The children's father before he died said something to the effect that her mistressing herself is not forgivable.. I assumed based on that, that she is his sister and  the kids aunt... But later, she is at the Park family celebration.... So... I am not sure anymore... Then we see her talk to Lee Sang-nam.. It appears that he may have fathered  her son?

Did I understand correctly that the ship that smuggled those goods, and got wrecked, on which the kids' father died, belonged to Lee Sang-nam who is the smuggler... Is that correct?

Woow @Iris...this drama really great right ?? The story line is very strong...though it's just 2 ep. but there are so many interesting points... :-bd

I will try my best to answer your questions chinggu...you can see the actor for adult IH at page 6...

Park's and Lee's families didn't get along well each other because they always in competions for their sons...both parents want their son who will get grand prize at scholl...but ST and IH are best friends...

IH's mother and the servant man who makes some medicines for her are friend from same country side but i think he like her more than just a friend...he took care of her since she was a child... =((

I think KES is YS aunty and the children will live with her after their parents passed away...i believe KES and IH's father have affair and have a child together but LSN didn't want to accept their children that's why she always angry to him and get jellous to IH's mother... X(

YS's father death because of illegal medicines that IH's father had in that boat... =((

So sad about YS and her sibling...they are so hungry but can't even eat...something has to be wrong with the soup...if they eat, they can be death...so village chief won't let them eat... :(

Archived