Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

OMG! He looks sooo gorgeous! I'm in love lol! :7555_attack:

Where can we order this edition of Dazed..thank you Dazed for giving us such a treat :wub:

@Anjalifairy is it local time? So the event will not be at the same time around the globe? It's more like a series of lights out?

@Gisell Gisell i think i've set my target too! Lol! I hope it will come to my country..sometimes the collection is different from the other country

• Like 6

@serenilmauve @aulialanniputri Thank you for showering us with beautiful images of PSJ from the DazedxCK photo shoot since yesterday. These last 24-48 hours have been an amazing visual treat, too much beauty...:crazymad: My heart is not able to handle his handsome+stunning and close-up shots all at one go :getmygrooveon:

@ivanovie25 I wanted to get the denim jacket for my partner,  but it wasn’t available in my country :pensive: Some of the t-shirts are available though, I’ll get those for now.

@Anjalifairy Seo jun’s insta post... :heart2: 

Yeah, there can definitely be some improvements on the video translation front, other than that they do a great job vlogging his bts and other activities. I’m sure all of us have a lot of appreciation on that front.

Thank you for sharing the OP link. Nice to see PSJ, Hyunshik and V hanging out after a long time... In a way Hyunshik went to the military at the right time, there wasn’t much going on in the civil world anyways...I saw this post on other accounts but didn’t see this photo , isn’t that PSJ at the very back in the Air Jordan x Off-white sweatshirt he wore for Xmas greeting last year?

spacer.png

• Like 6

20210325-102541-0000.png

20210325-055916-0001.png

Spoiler

20210325-055916-0002.png

20210325-055916-0003.png

20210325-055916-0004.png

It probably contains some inccuracies bcs some of the questions on page 3 and 4 in the original interview i got from k-jeomju isn't fully captured. So i tried my best guessing what they were talking about from only the remaining words i could see. Hopefully i'm not going too far off the actual context ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Thanks a lot for sharing and taking time to translate the entire interview, really appreciate your efforts @Anjalifairy :heart: I thoroughly enjoyed reading all his magazine interviews including this one, PSJ speaks from his heart.The interviewer asked a lot of great questions and he answered them so well as usual...  I wish Awesome ent hires you for translation services, that way we can all enjoy better quality translations :star:

@serenilmauve LOL, the close-up shots with the flowers in his mouth...so cute  :foryou:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@Anjalifairy Thank u so much for the translation. It is so nice reading his interviews. I really love to read it. :heart4:I am happy people know his manners and attitudes. He is really a masterpiece like @serenilmauve said.

@ivanovie25 @Jeomju1216 I think if we stay at Korea, we will spend a lot of money because of Seo Jun. Lol.

I have ordered the Dazed. Hopefully I can get it.

@aulialanniputri Enjoy your first magazine of Seo Jun. :love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, aulialanniputri said:

@ivanovie25

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMhFKt7pBCF/?igshid=m80jcwozh2fu

I ordered here. They already closed the order, but they said they will open batch 2 if there are still many who want the magazine.. 

Ack, so i need to order it now to let them know there are still people who want it. Thank you for the info :)

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I think if we stay at Korea, we will spend a lot of money because of Seo Jun. Lol.

For sure, I just got back from the grocery store and bought multiple packs of ramen, bibigo mandu and fried dumplings :kaching1: I’m pretty sure I would have stayed away from the frozen instant food section if wasn’t for PSJ’s influence. Ever since SJ made mouth watering ramen with the perfectly poached egg and fried dumplings on the last episode, I’ve been craving them and can’t wait to try out... While he’s busy losing weight , here I am :eats2:

Our kind hearted and caring Seo Jun :heart: ... come to think of it, I’m gonna miss him and his preciousness  like crazy when the show ends :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1