Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@aulialanniputri @serenilmauve @ivanovie25 @cindaga I laughed so hard when I see the minutes. Well, it is indeed smart move for promotion. I think their coming soon is for movie already. Lol. I really hope we can see Hongdae x Somin x the team soon. :sparklyeyes:

I cannot stop seeing Seo Jun's face. Really miss his acting. And I think we will see the "war" between Hongdae & Somin a lot? Seo Jun x IU x Dream team, fighting. Wish the huge and greatest success. :wow1:

@ivanovie25

Spoiler

There is no Kyo yet for the actress as well? Is she in coming soon list? I really have problems to see them. Sigh. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Watch: Park Seo Joon And IU Share Passion And Laughter At Script Reading For New Film

Watch: Park Seo Joon And IU Share Passion And Laughter At Script Reading For New Film

The upcoming movie “Dream” (working title) has shared a behind-the-scenes look at the script reading!

“Dream” is directed by Lee Byung Hun (“Extreme Job”) and tells the story of a team of people trying out for the Homeless World Cup, an annual international soccer event.

Park Seo Joon stars as Yoon Hong Dae, a professional soccer player on disciplinary probation who becomes the coach of a ragtag soccer team. IU stars as Lee So Min, a producing director who is making a documentary about the team. Lee Hyun Woo will also appear in the film as one of the soccer players.

The first lines that appear in the script reading video are from a scene in which Yoon Hong Dae is shooting for Lee So Min’s documentary. Yoon Hong Dae is prickly and awkward in front of the “camera,” while Lee So Min is bright and optimistic no matter the situation. (Amusingly, since a lot of Park Seo Joon’s lines involve him complaining about the lines, the production staff added the subtitle: “Please don’t misunderstand. This is all in the script.”)

Jung Seung Gil and Park Seo Joon make the whole room burst out in laughter when their characters get into a hilarious shouting match. Park Seo Joon and IU also engage in some banter when Yoon Hong Dae complains, “Why didn’t you say he was this good?” and Lee So Min retorts, “You should know! You’re the coach!”

credit: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

ROFL, the super short release from the Dream team is so damn funny, I can’t imagine what a laugh riot their full movie is going to be like :lol: Now I’m really looking forward to the movie release, please wrap up the pending shoots ASAP, can’t wait. :crazymad: Love SJ in comedy roles, I’m sure he’ll nail it :love:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Lmao i couldn't believe what i saw.. the super short duration xD But i broke the replay button already. I watched it 10 times before coming here :lol: I love their banter. And Seojun is always so immersed into his character even since the script reading :love:

Can't wait for it to be released and watch it at movie theater! Hopefully Covid has subsided when that time comes.

Maybe too early to say it but let's become major box office success. Hongdae and Dream team..Let's win! Let's win! Oh yeah! 

:hwaiting:

Lol i can't wait to see our Coach to shout that in the movie.. though nobody follows him xD

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@Gisell Gisell have they finished the shooting? i don't think they have lol! So i think we have to wait until next year :sweat_smile:..unless they will replace it with CGI, but the chance for them to shoot is probably after ConPia right? His characters in the two films are different in terms of physicality, i think it would be difficult to shoot in parallel, unless CGI comes to play again :blush:

I hope the investors for Dream are still patient and keep their money in :) 

I read somewhere that photo Seo Jun posted on his IG was actually taken the night before, based on his stylist's IG story :) Happy to see a recent him..

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Gisell Gisell have they finished the shooting? i don't think they have lol! So i think we have to wait until next year :sweat_smile:..unless they will replace it with CGI, but the chance for them to shoot is probably after ConPia right? His characters in the two films are different in terms of physicality, i think it would be difficult to shoot in parallel, unless CGI comes to play again :blush:

I hope the investors for Dream are still patient and keep their money in :) 

I read somewhere that photo Seo Jun posted on his IG was actually taken the night before, based on his stylist's IG story :) Happy to see a recent him..

Who knows they have done all the shooting with CGI. Lol. My wish actually so we can see Hongdae faster. :love: 

Then we only can wait from Megabox as they put "to be continued" and "coming soon", @serenilmauve:blush:

Btw Seo Jun is really CK Human now. :heart:

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Who knows they have done all the shooting with CGI. Lol. My wish actually so we can see Hongdae faster. :love: 

Then we only can wait from Megabox as they put "to be continued" and "coming soon", @serenilmauve:blush:

Btw Seo Jun is really CK Human now. :heart:

I hope so too.. *pray

He seems to like CK much, he often wears their products in his personal agenda. Remember when Youn's Stay trio siblings met up, he also wore the hat there

Btw, i'm loving the Samsung induction stove on Seo Jun's Edelkochen ads Lol! it's actually Seo Jin's commercial right? i wonder why Edelkochen didn't blur the brand. Perhaps Edelkochen is one of Samsung affiliates? 

• Like 4

@Gisell Gisell I don't think they have finished the entire filming though. At the end of the video, they said they will be back soon with another Dream's tteokbap (update/content). Let's wait for that first for now :joy:

@ivanovie25 Oh yea.. i saw that his stylist updated her story, and Seojun posted that photo at the same brick the day after. According to kfans, it was at Awesome building ^_^

I didn't know about Seojin's endorsement with Samsung induction. I only know he is the model of Crispy BaaBaa.. that wool blanket Seojun got as his prize :D Maybe Edelkochen pay them for appearing in their commercial? No idea about that :joy:

• Like 4

@ivanovie25 It could be cross advertisement. Which means Edelkochen has rights to use Samsung products in their advertisements, and vice versa;)) 

@Anjalifairy Seo Jun and his ability to make each and every character feel unique;))

I was rewatching FFMW videos and seriously Dong Man is such a great and interesting character;))) And the way Seo Jun choose to portray him and how he decided to portray his voice is just chef’s kiss :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Why I have that strange feeling, that Seo Jun actually knew some answers, but didn’t bother answering them for the sake of Mrs.Youn?;) 

Also notice that Mrs.Youn was okay with Woo Shik “stealing” answers from Seo Jin, but the moment he stole answer from Seo Jun she scolded him xD 

I’m ready for Youn’s Kitchen 3 or Youn’s Stay 2 with this same exact cast;) I want them to add new member or anyone to quit, because this team is definition of warm. And they give me such a family feeling, not because they actually close, but the way they behave around each other lol 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 It could be cross advertisement. Which means Edelkochen has rights to use Samsung products in their advertisements, and vice versa;)) 

@Anjalifairy Seo Jun and his ability to make each and every character feel unique;))

I was rewatching FFMW videos and seriously Dong Man is such a great and interesting character;))) And the way Seo Jun choose to portray him and how he decided to portray his voice is just chef’s kiss :kiss_wink:

waaa i can’t see the FFMW video you send.. i wanna seee huhuhu @serenilmauve

• Like 4

On 6/4/2021 at 9:00 PM, ivanovie25 said:

read somewhere that photo Seo Jun posted on his IG was actually taken the night before, based on his stylist's IG story :)

Oh really, that’s cool. The brick wall backdrop of his latest insta post is the facade of Awesome ent’s building right? 

@Gisell Gisell this one is for you:

Spoiler

• Like 3

10years2.jpg

Hello, all Park Seo Jun fans aka Jeomju! 

12.08.11 is a memorable date for all Jeomju, our actor had his official debut that day. 12.08.21 marks 10 years since that very significant day! Our soompi community of Park Seo Jun’s fans decided to sent him a small, but meaningful gift to celebrate with our beloved actor such an important date and moment in his career! 

Please feel free to join us to have a great time! We ask only for your dedication to stay with us until the end of the project;) 

If you interested please contact me @serenilmauve via posting here or by using PM (personal message) 

Deadline to join the project is until June 21!

We will be happy to see you with us :heart4:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6