Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Finally our Seo Jun updated his IG after a month and he looked so cool and of course handsome with extra Chanel ring.:heart: I scream seeing his update. :heart2beat:

Oh my.. I cant stop laughing seeing the Yumi's sketch and how they teased her. :loolz:They are really like siblings. Nuna and her naughty brothers. Lol. It is funny to see how they pushed Yumi to give the gifts. 

@Anjalifairy We know about the ratings already, right? But I still hope it will be higher for next. :blush:

Ah, btw, his kitchen is so nice. It is neat and beautiful for me. So happy seeing his family. His parents are really great. :love:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:
Teasing their sister a lot xD

Seo Jun’s satisfied laugh when he put her drawing outside the window :joy:

I spot happy Yong Gyu here lol

239428-D1-9-AE5-4-D92-8022-53-DFB4-CB983

@Gisell Gisell yeayea.. There's still hope for the ratings to recover. But let's not think too much about it and just enjoy his shiny presence on the show :doggie:

So that's how nice Sangji Ritzville kitchen is xD His kitchen utensils are more complete than mine lol

• Like 6

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” episode 7 February 26 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

His kitchen is spacious, i can imagine how big the apartment is. It probably has 3-4 bedrooms or more. Now that i think of it, it's not him living with his parents, but his parents are living with him along with his younger brother :) Some parents follow their eldest kid when they're old

Their biggest competitor in rating is penthouse 2 right? But i read on wiki, yesterday penthouse 2 was the second, who is number 1? I don't expect a giant leap but i hope the rating stays in 2 digit

• Like 5

@serenilmauve really? i forgot we come from different nations :D in my culture, some parents usually live with the eldest daughter. Well, if they have no daughter then the eldest son..but of course there is some exception too

yeah i feel the same way, too. If i'm not mistaken i read somewhere that when his brother got married and had his first kid, he felt that he also wanted to be with family, hence moving his parents from incheon. Or it could be just because his younger brother went to school in seoul..lol!

About his middle brother, I think yeah, i notice nowadays in korea they don't really do the tradition anymore that daughter in-law comes and lives in her parents in-law's house

He's a good son and definitely a perfect husband material..lol! 

• Like 5

According to the report, a few of the maximum watched South Korean indicates, "Itaewon Class," a revenge saga primarily based on the webtoon of the same name as you can visit here to see more, had a whopping nine,900 percentage boom in searches at some stage in the enhanced community quarantine.

Edited by Waleey Solo
  • Like 4

Just finished watching the subbed version..this episode is also a lot of fun:fullofhearts:Na PD is so mean to Seo Jin..the capitalist smile lol!!

Now Seo Jun is no longer in charge of beef, Butcher Seo Jun is taking a break lol! The beef cuisine looks tasty too, i wanna try it too someday. I think they use the same mother sauce as in tteokgalbi

This new set of menu doesn't take a lot of time in preparation except for the beef, but it's still not as complicated as tteokgalbi, so I think the kitchen team will be less hectic next week :) 

They will add japchae, Seo Jin's fave, for the second batch of guests (or the third, i'm praying for third batch, i'm not ready to say good bye to YS so soon..) 

I wish Seo Jun could talk more in english, well, i understand how he feels because i used to be like him back when i was in junior high

I like that guest from africa, he's so friendly. Well, i learned something from his explanation, africans are mostly friendly and sociable

Ps. Finally we can see the room where Seo Jin is staying..:D i think Ms Youn is also staying there. Well, CEO and VP are on a different level than the 3 siblings :joy:

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 7

Netflix korea is so random to make mesh clips like that :lol:

He's good at chopping and slicing vegetable..he has the basic to be a chef :wub: Ms Youn is complementing him again..

I came across a twitter post of Simba from a dog salon several days ago..Simba looks soo cute..i forgot to copy the link, it's hard to find it anymore now. I can imagine how Seo Jun would react :)

When practicing the pancake, he wears white tee again..lol! He probably wears white often at home..he's actually a simple guy when it comes to fashion. He does have his own style when he wants to

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I came across a twitter post of Simba from a dog salon several days ago..Simba looks soo cute..i forgot to copy the link, it's hard to find it anymore now. I can imagine how Seo Jun would react :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIu_LfWFz6Q/?igshid=7zl7sis9yo2s

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLZJ_yLlfHp/?igshid=sbbp4ss476bt

@ivanovie25 this one? I saw it on IG :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Jeomju1216 welcome to the forum. I enjoyed your posts, videos and translations!

@serenilmauve indeed chestnut brother sisters. even their hair color is the same. Have not had a chance to watch the new episode yet but all the clips are hilarious. I don't need any context to have a good laugh as long as Seo Jun is in it :hwaiting:

I almost can't recognize him from the new ig pic. Somehow it gave me a different vibe. I don't know how to explain it, darker and mystery? Maybe because of the black and white background. It is the same place as the selfie a bit over a year ago. I wonder if that is his apartment. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLePj7iH_J7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6rtSDdnVMX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

Cant wait for SJ's new look in the movie. So is his role in Concrete Utopia going to have relative longer hair? knowing how he prepare his role weeks even months ahead, he is probably going to have similar hair as now in CU?

At least YS is aired until mid march and hopefully we can hear the filming news soon afterwards. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 I always thought that all bichon white fluff balls usually look the same, but seeing all those pictures on their IG made me release, that no xD Most of other unique lol... Or maybe that’s just the hair. But he has that “soft, open and friendly” Simba look to him xD

Yeah, i thought that too until i saw some youtubers videos..they actually have different look and the hair too could be different although some are just slightly different, that's why i still can't confidently differentiate them..:blush: but I think this one is 'our' simba lol!

@Bluepiano i don't think it's his apartment, the lights are too low for him..lol! but may be it is :)

• Like 5