[Sitcom 2013] POTATO★STAR 2013QR3 감자별

Yep, they've added the laugh track, which is a total turn-off, especially since the drama is starting to take a serious turn, i.e. the approaching potato asteroid. 

Of all the kisses that I've seen in Asian dramas, this 16 yr old kid, hands down, beat out all the other males.  :\"> :x  I couldn't believe what I was seeing and had to watch the scene 3 times!   :-O

BTW, I think Mayonnaise Burger Girl is adorable!
:-*

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auntie Mame said: Yep, they've added the laugh track, which is a total turn-off, especially since the drama is starting to take a serious turn, i.e. the approaching potato asteroid. 

Of all the kisses that I've seen in Asian dramas, this 16 yr old kid, hands down, beat out all the other males.  :\"> :x  I couldn't believe what I was seeing and had to watch the scene 3 times!   :-O

stervamerzkaya0 said: Auntie Mame said: Yep, they've added the laugh track, which is a total turn-off, especially since the drama is starting to take a serious turn, i.e. the approaching potato asteroid. 

In an earlier interview Ha Yeonsoo talks about the kiss

scene and how it was very different from the kiss with Junhyung in the drama 'Monstar'. During the shoot for Monstar, they just touched lips. (Since they played highschoolers). But when she just sat there for the kiss in Potato Star, the PD told her, "Yeonsoo, you have to move your lips/mouth."

Lol. This was Yeo Jingoo's first kiss scene! He's done pecks on the lips before, but this was his official kiss-virginity. Keke. Ha Yeonsoo felt bad about it but he told her it was OK.

I'm quite surprised that the asteroid hit so quickly?! I thought it would happen much later. All the better though, it clearly shaked things up and set things in motion. *wink wink*

Guest jjsweeter0211

Once again, Yeo Jin Goo‘s intense eyes will swallow you up in another magazine pictorial.

The Potato Star 2013QR3 actor appears in next month’s issue of CéCi. Check it!

5_zps83cef379.jpg~original4_zps8c72c389.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/16/yeo-jin-goo-holds-attention-in-cecis-november-2013-issue/

Holy... smokes?
I was just told to come here. Excuse me while this ahjumma faints with shock. Am going to go back now and tell the rest that *&^%# I was NOT expecting this. Need to quickly marathon this baby and will now consider watching it.
How old again is he? Rhetorical question. But how come he kisses so well? It's like YSH, the young ones have more courage. When I think about all the older cold fish kissing from the adult actors. Mama mia.
* goes off still shaking head * I think I might be in shock.
@AuntieMame- I swear. I know Koreans can kiss in movies. But seriously, the PD was okay asking this 16 year old to kiss like this? If I didn't know how old he is, and how perverted I feel commenting on it... but REALLY!! You know I am sending the YT links to all the Kor subbers right? I think we are all going to die tonight when I pass them the link. If only my Photobucket account is NOT out of bandwidth, otherwise would send it to them in gif forms.
Still can't believe it. The last kiss that amazed me was the YSH one in The Proposal. That was also a hot kiss from an underage actor.

Frankly I'm shocked too (shocked like non-stop staring at caps, gifs or cuts in rotation) even if he's still a baby I admit I was anticipating the kiss, but this.. Exceeded my expectations? Dear YJG, if this is your first kiss scene than congratulations you sure.. Have a bright future ahead. And if this was our episode 08 (of 120), we'll end up in jail way before reaching the mid-point. :)>-

Guest merumeru78

ck1Oz said: Holy... smokes?
I was just told to come here. Excuse me while this ahjumma faints with shock. Am going to go back now and tell the rest that *&^%# I was NOT expecting this. Need to quickly marathon this baby and will now consider watching it.
How old again is he? Rhetorical question. But how come he kisses so well? It's like YSH, the young ones have more courage. When I think about all the older cold fish kissing from the adult actors. Mama mia.
* goes off still shaking head * I think I might be in shock.
@AuntieMame- I swear. I know Koreans can kiss in movies. But seriously, the PD was okay asking this 16 year old to kiss like this? If I didn't know how old he is, and how perverted I feel commenting on it... but REALLY!! You know I am sending the YT links to all the Kor subbers right? I think we are all going to die tonight when I pass them the link. If only my Photobucket account is NOT out of bandwidth, otherwise would send it to them in gif forms.
Still can't believe it. The last kiss that amazed me was the YSH one in The Proposal. That was also a hot kiss from an underage actor.

About the age thing....I think the 'shock' factor comes with our  own age. Yeo Jin Goo is the kid we watched for years through various dramas, so  it feels like your own baby brother/nephew/son suddenly became an adult. I remember myself at 16 and I was not innocent at all. Kissing was nothing. But now that i am much older it freaks me out. It is funny how you start to understand your own parents better with age......

Also, can I just express how much I respect what Kim Byung Wook PD is doing with the show? Every single drama has kiss scenes, but this one felt so different...The music, set up, body language - every detail contributed to the intensity of the scene.

Am I right to assume that the kiss was all shot 4 weeks back?  Is Ha Yeon Su back from the injury?  They had said that they only had 8 episodes shot before she had the injury.  Do we have an episode next week?  Her 3 week rest-the-ankle period was to be over around last Wednesday, I think.  Anybody knows if she is back and if the shooting is on?

OMG, that kiss was so hot, no doubt those lips were meant for kissing but boy, can you really kiss YJG, are even legal? You can act like no other and now we can add good kisser to the list! I better stop now...... Am getting too excited and cannot stop repeating the video...

Guest Mishiellie

hahaha I am still in denial mode~~~~ I am just going to assume he is at least 20~~~ I DON'T care what anyone says!! I am NOT turning back.. it's too late for this noona

"Viewers get uncomfortable with Yeo Jin Goo kissing Ha Yeon Soo in ‘Potato Star 2013QR3’"Read more:
http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/viewers-get-uncomfortable-with-yeo-jin-goo-kissing-053700624.html

But really, I was shocked too, looool, his first kiss? Did he had acting classes ''how to kiss'' because I'm not sure if it was his first kiss lol
The actress must be feeling a pedo LOL  This guy is jailbait... jailbait.

Guest Mishiellie

Iviih said: "Viewers get uncomfortable with Yeo Jin Goo kissing Ha Yeon Soo in ‘Potato Star 2013QR3’"Read more:
http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/viewers-get-uncomfortable-with-yeo-jin-goo-kissing-053700624.html

But really, I was shocked too, looool, his first kiss? Did he had acting classes ''how to kiss'' because I'm not sure if it was his first kiss lol

Mishiellie said:
Iviih said: "Viewers get uncomfortable with Yeo Jin Goo kissing Ha Yeon Soo in ‘Potato Star 2013QR3’"Read more:

Archived