[Sitcom 2013] POTATO★STAR 2013QR3 감자별

suchadiva42 said:

@Auntie Mame,

I thought the same as you did, and kept on looking in dramas and movies.. then I glance and seen Potato Star, and said OMGOODNESS their it is

#:-S  Yup I finally drop SMH, at least this drama ease's my mind.. after watching all 4 episodes I'm loving it, and can't wait for more 2 come ;;)

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, @Auntie_Mame, the production quality has been really good so far.  What I usually hate about many daily sitcoms is that they have those cheesy sets for the houses, with the inside courtyard and a gate to the street which is all painted up and clearly in the studio.  Yuck.  None of that stuff here.

Really quirky and funny drama so far!  I have been enjoying doing the subbing at DSS for this one.  I know it will get hectic though once the lead lady Ha Su Yeon gets back from injury rehab and they go to 4-days a week broadcast schedule though...

image_display_origin.php?ImageID=2013101
Aw, 'Potato Star' cast members look forward to Ha Yeon-Soo's return. She's been absent on set due to a leg injury.
Yeo Jingoo's reads: "Yeon-Soo Nuna!! Come Back 'D-1' Welcome back to set~^_^"KyungPo wrote: "Ha YeonSoo Come Back D-1!! I miss you Ha Yeon Soo!"
f130246334207866000(0).jpg

Thanks for the update on HYS, I did not realise she had a leg injury, I thought the reason the drama shortened the airing days from 4 to 2 was due to poor rating! I love the episodes and thank the kind souls that subbing them. My 9 yr old son watched the first ep with me and he said it was hilarious. Wait until I show him the 'Shhhhh...'scene in the toilet!

Guest guccigal

Yeah, let's thanks @jayakris for her hardwork in subbing in Darksmurf.
Without her, where would we be? Please keep up the good work jayakris.I think she's the only translator with enough patience for this sitcom.It's a long series.  Hope you'll keep it up till the end. 
Thank you so much.

Just watched the first 5 episodes with subs and am really enjoying it, but then I also really liked the High Kick series (although didn't enjoy the 3rd season as much as the first two) and this is the same director as the High Kick series. Also why there's been cameos by Hwang Jung Eum and Yoo In Na in Potato Star since they were in the HK series and the director always gets cameos by previous members. He must also really like Julian Kang so I'm glad he's back in this show. I really want to see Lee Kwang Soo have an appearance at some point now that he should be done filming Goddess of Fire since the final episodes air this week.

Would be great if he could play a previous boyfriend of the younger daughter so he could get into a fight with Julian King for the lolz.

I had no idea who Ha Yeon Seo was before watching this, but she's really funny as Jin-A and love the seal food catches.

guccigal said: Yeah, let's thanks @jayakris for her hardwork in subbing in Darksmurf.
Without her, where would we be? Please keep up the good work jayakris.I think she's the only translator with enough patience for this sitcom.It's a long series.  Hope you'll keep it up till the end.

jayakris said: guccigal said: Yeah, let's thanks @jayakris for her hardwork in subbing in Darksmurf.

I've wanted to watch this show for awhile now, but I'm getting some problems with the RAW files WITH 720p the video doesn't match the audio  :(( (I'm using Media Player Classic), so I wanted to ask what player are you using or if anyone found a smaller version of the RAW 

I hope I'm not off topic, but I'm really eager to watch the show, I've loved Ha Yeon Soo's acting in Monstar and from what I've seen here she's even better  :x

@semi-fly thank you for helping :) unfortunately I'm having issues in general with all the WITH 450p / 720p files, 

I think it's a problem of my player, when it comes to bigger resolutions it can read HANrel or KOR without any problems, as for WITH instead I'll have to find the smaller version of the episode or the audio would come much later then the video, I really don't know why.. 

lovcom00 said:

I've wanted to watch this show for awhile now, but I'm getting some problems with the RAW files WITH 720p the video doesn't match the audio  :(( (I'm using Media Player Classic), so I wanted to ask what player are you using or if anyone found a smaller version of the RAW 

I hope I'm not off topic, but I'm really eager to watch the show, I've loved Ha Yeon Soo's acting in Monstar and from what I've seen here she's even better  :x

Guest guccigal

lovcom00 said:

@semi-fly thank you for helping :) unfortunately I'm having issues in general with all the WITH 450p / 720p files, 

I think it's a problem of my player, when it comes to bigger resolutions it can read HANrel or KOR without any problems, as for WITH instead I'll have to find the smaller version of the episode or the audio would come much later then the video, I really don't know why.. 

@guccigal, @lovcom00 have you both tried using VLC? I don't have any problems with after running it on that.

Looks like we'll be getting to see the kiss scene in the next episode. Ha YeonSoo goin' in for the kill! keke

20131015_1381802663_48824100_1.jpg
Jang Kiha will also be introduced in tomorrow's episode as Yeji's new love interest.2013101512043143777_1.jpg

201310150908776771_525c886a74bd4.jpg
PARK HASUN TO CAMEO IN POTATO STARPark Ha Sun's cameo has been confirmed. Even though she's just wrapped up filming her last drama, she gave the OK to the cameo-call right away. For those of you who don't know who she is, she was a part of the major cast for the third and final installment of the High Kick series. Her latest drama was 'Two Weeks' which she starred along with Lee Junki and Ryu Sooyoung. 
She's a big fan of Yeo Jingoo and asked if her character could somehow interact with his. She's apparently been a fan for a long time, but after watching 'Moon embracing the Sun', she's been wanting to act alongside him. Her character will be Yeo Jingoo's teacher. 
SOURCE

@stervamerzkaya0 thank you so much, I'll try getting VLC, hope that will resolve the matter*crossing fingers*
edit: it worked, really I'm so grateful thank youu  :-*
@guccigal for me it's the same with every, addicting, tvN program #-o
anyway KISS. IS. COMING.*squeals*

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"

Archived