[Sitcom 2013] POTATO★STAR 2013QR3 감자별

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; "YEO JIN GOO FOR VOGUE GIRL KOREA’S NOVEMBER 2013 ISSUE

Vogue Girl Korea’s November issue features Potato Star 2013QR3‘s Yeo Jin Goo, his hair wild but still smartly dressed in sweaters and blazers for his pictorial.

Check it!

1_zpsc9b52ad3.jpg~original2_zps9bf48469.jpg~original3_zps9decef44.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/17/yeo-jin-goo-for-vogue-girl-koreas-november-2013-issue/

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the uniqueness of all the characters, even the two little boys.  The only ones that I find boring are the lawyer and his wife (eldest Noh daughter), at this point.

The drama really has put in some extra effort in giving even the side characters something memorable, be it visual or otherwise.   In ep. 6, I laughed at that fortune-teller with her multiple girly hairclips and the two bunches of hair that resembles a dog's tail.  Then, she had to go and shake it when she was reading their fortunes.  At which point, I almost roared because the bunches of hair really did look like a wagging dog tail.  =))

As for that kiss . . . Let's just say that I know I'm still alive because I can still react to it.  As I told my son a few years ago, I may be old, but I'm not dead yet.  (He took offense that I said, 'cool', in reply because mom's aren't supposed to talk like that.  I asked him where that was written in the rule book. Hah!)

let's just all admit.. Jin Goo is really a very good and effective actor.. he can act no matter what role they will give him.. too bad he can't speak English that well.. or he could be good doing international movies..

that kiss.. umm... let's just say.. it was a shock but really good.. he did good.. forget he is 16.. not really a minor anymore.. 16 could get an adult passport here in the States.. and in the Phil.. 16 yrs old are in college already.. so.. let's just get use of Jin Goo is now a young man... not a baby anymore..

Everyone's acting is commendable.  It's characterization of the lawyer and his wife that hasn't been flushed out that makes them boring.  Whereas, we've seen the other characters having multiple facets in their personality, which makes them three dimensional. 

On the other hand, there's another 100+ episodes to develop their characterizations.  :)

Guest satisfaction!

whatttttttttttttttttttt was that kissssssss omgggg LOL totally surprised too!i know cable dramas tend to have more interactions in their kisses, but wowwwww didnt expect that from our young lead who doesn't seem too young ;) whooo...i myself feel so weird feeling this way..but YJG definitely knows how to heat things up :D

jayakris said: Am I right to assume that the kiss was all shot 4 weeks back?  Is Ha Yeon Su back from the injury?  They had said that they only had 8 episodes shot before she had the injury.  Do we have an episode next week?  Her 3 week rest-the-ankle period was to be over around last Wednesday, I think.  Anybody knows if she is back and if the shooting is on?

BTS VIDEO: HA YEON SOO RETURNS TO SEThttp://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=264747

97972113.jpg

Aw, so cute. Yeonsoo and Jingoo can't stop laughing when they look at each other. Amidst a busy schedule, the staff still celebrated Ha Yeonsoo's birthday.If anyone wants me to translate the video, I will upon request :-)
CLICK TO SEE VID: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=264747

dotori said: BTS VIDEO: HA YEON SOO RETURNS TO SEThttp://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=264747

Aw, so cute. Yeonsoo and Jingoo can't stop laughing when they look at each other. Amidst a busy schedule, the staff still celebrated Ha Yeonsoo's birthday.If anyone wants me to translate the video, I will upon request :-)
CLICK TO SEE VID: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=264747

I finished watching 6 subbed episodes on gooddrama site.  I watch this becoz of Yo Jin Goo.  I find his screen time is too less in each episode.  Is it due to his other busy  filming schedules - a movie which is released soon?  
when i saw the comments, I was wondering where was the kiss scene?  so its coming up in the 8th episode. i ff the spanish speaking foreigner scenes.  that couple are too boring!!!!!  Lawyer couple are good but i find mrs lawyer dominating and its like a military rule at home.  The couple at the haraboji house, the kid they lost, will it be Yo jin goo character??????
after i watch ep.8, i will comment on the kiss scene.
potato star fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@lulu @blnmom
HA YEONSOO RETURNS TO SETVIDEO TRANSLATION
Interviewer: Are you feeling better?HYS: Mm, the neighborhood is a bit dangerous, so I think I'll have to be a little careful today. (In regards to the roads being unpaved/lots of inclines)
Interviewer: What kind of scene are you shooting today?HYS: Today, Jinah will be waiting around the neighborhood for Hyesung (Jingoo). 
[With a bright smile, Ha Yeonsoo makes her way around set. Shooting continues][Ha Yeonsoo and Yeo Jingoo shoot their scenes inside the house while Kim ByungOk PD directs][Then, someone walking around the set? It's Yeo Jingoo!]
Interviewer: It's been a while since you've shot scenes with HYS, yeah?YJG: Yes. Because Yeonsoo nuna got into an accident.
[Despite her leg having been injured, Ha Yeonsoo works hard on set. Although she's hurting, a single person makes her laugh. It's her loveline partner, Yeo Jingoo!][Even though she's acting out her full rage, as soon as the two see each other, it's smiles and giggles.][What is this strange atmosphere around them? Ah, it must be because of the steamy kiss scene! It caused even more interest when it was news spread that it was Jingoo's first kiss!]
Interviewer: How does it feel to have taken Yeo Jingoo's first kiss?HYS: Honestly, it feels kind of nice *laugh* But whether or not it was his first kiss... only that person himself knows. But if it was his first, then I am really sorry. 
Interviewer: What is Hyesung (Yeo Jingoo)'s charm?HYS: He's the boy next door, so he feels like a friend but at the same time he acts very quirky, making him feel mysterious and alien-like. I think that feeling/aura is his charm.
YJG: I wish things would go well today~
[Ha Yeonsoo, Yeo Jingoo, we are becoming more and more curious about them!][Thanks to Ha Yeonsoo's smiles and laughter, the set becomes brighter!][Then! A surprise cake is brought out. Despite a busy schedule, the staff finds time to celebrate Ha Yeonsoo's birthday (Oct 10). She tells everyone thank you with very a happy and touched look.] 
SOURCE

@dotori... thank you very much.. now the video make more sense to me.. hahaha..

for me who doesn't speak the language and yet so in love with Kdramas and now sitcom.. I hope you don't mind me relying on you guys on everything... you have been so helpful and I really appreciate all the things you do for us.. from the updates and translations.. thank you all.. and you might get tired of me thanking you.. but that's the only thing I could do and say to you beautiful people...

Archived