[Sitcom 2013] POTATO★STAR 2013QR3 감자별

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jjsweeter0211, thank you for the pictures and all who post updates thank you..

Jin Goo looks mature for his age.. he is not like most Korean actors who look like dolls.. but Jin Goo is the picture of true actor who doesn't need to do cute scenes just to be recognized.. Jin Goo is recognized because of his acting ability..  I just love how he acts..

Guest satisfaction!

yayyyyyy it's finally happening! can't wait! based on the trailers, the chemistry between all actors/actresses seem amazing...i mean given they're the top stars. i cant believe YJG + HYS are 7 years apart............he looks so much older, which is a good thing for this sitcom. also HYS kinda looks like IU~ she has sucha tiny face! o_o either way, hopefully it'll deliver the expectations from people.

@jjsweeter0211 thank you so much once again. All your posts are incredible!~~
AND YES!!! FIRST EPISODE WILL BE AIRING TOMORROW (OR 9/23) !!!~
Unfortunately, I'm not too on top of the whole live-stream-links :( But I'll post up the raw vids when they become available. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

SURPRISE KISS SCENE BETWEEN HA YEON SOO AND YEO JIN GOO ON “POTATO STAR 2013QR3″ + STILLS AND TRAILERS

Posted by Clockwatcher on Monday, September 23, 2013 · 

uylj.jpg

vjg4.jpg

It started with a smooch? A kiss scene featuring Ha Yeon Soo and Yeo Jin Goo has been released just ahead of the tvN sitcom Potato Star 2013QR3′s first broadcast.  The sitcom tells the story of what happens to a family and their neighbors after a comet hits earth.

The kiss features poor family breadwinner Na Jin Ah (Ha Yeon Soo) and computer programmer Hong Hye Sung (Yeo Jin Goo) in each others arms with the beautiful night view of Seoul in the background in what’s supposedly a romantic kiss. But with the guy’s eyes wide open, how romantic can it really be?

The actors look pretty close in age even though she’s seven years older and he’s jailbait.  Luckily for the viewers, their characters are much closer in age because who really wants to watch a forbidden love story on a sitcom? As for what leads to that kiss? We’ll just have to wait to find out.

Potato Star 2013QR3 airs four times a week on tvN starting September 23rd.

Credit: tvN, CJ & EM, FN NewsNewsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/23/surprise-kiss-scene-on-potato-star-2013qr3-stills-and-trailers/

Archived