[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

If you know about the future, you could actually change it. To be able to have future, there must be a past. If you change the past, the future will change.There are always consequences for it. Once you change something, something else will also change. You might think it's for the best but it might not as it seems. Fate is determined by God or human actions?  If you want to play a game with God, something will happen. A lot of things will be affected by one's choice. It's very unpredictable . We never know what's going to happen. If you have watched Nine- Nine time travels or Queen In Hyun's Man ( both produced by TvN), you might know what I meant.What choice Mirae will make? Will she decide to change her future or not? 

jjsweeter0211 said:

Synopsis

The story focuses on 26-year-old Rika (Ueto), a single editor who is unskilled in love. The story starts when a man (Uchino) appears before her, telling her that he is her husband from 10 years in the future. He informs her that she will meet the young version of himself in a few days, but begs her not to marry him. 

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Juunen_Saki_mo_Kimi_ni_Koishite

Guest jjsweeter0211

edensor said: jjsweeter0211 said:

Synopsis

The story focuses on 26-year-old Rika (Ueto), a single editor who is unskilled in love. The story starts when a man (Uchino) appears before her, telling her that he is her husband from 10 years in the future. He informs her that she will meet the young version of himself in a few days, but begs her not to marry him. 

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Juunen_Saki_mo_Kimi_ni_Koishite

I think it doesn't matter who Mirae choose. I think the writer wants us to know that there are certain factors that drives someone to make choice.

The future Mirae maybe warn her to do a wiser choice. To let young Mirae to think thoroughly before deciding.

Whether she sticks or changed her mind is another story...there must be some consequences why she getba special visit from future her..

I can't wait for October. This story sounds interesting. :)

MariYEH

said: There's a rumor that the story is somewhat similar to Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koishite

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=vitamin_leo&logNo=40121257918 

"I love you even after 10 years" in which the husband comes from the future...and ask the wife not to marry him (except in Future Choice it's Mirae who comes back from the future.)  They said that it's a very touching series, if the story is indeed similar.

http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/juunen-saki-mo-kimi-ni-koishite-episode-1

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Han Chae-ah completes love square in Mi-rae’s Choice

by girlfriday | September 2, 2013 | 

HanChaeAh5.jpg

This is shaping up to be a pretty good love square. Han Chae-ah (All About My Romance, Oohlala Spouses) will be joining the cast of KBS’s fall time-slip drama Mi-rae’s Choice, starring opposite Yoon Eun-hye as her rival for both men’s affections. That’d be Lee Dong-gun and Jung Yong-hwa, of course, and it looks like lovelines will go all four ways in this drama. Should be fun.

The new project from writer Hong Jin-ah of The King 2 Hearts and the PD of Crime Squadis set in the world of television broadcasting, with Yoon Eun-hye playing a writer, Lee Dong-gun an anchor, and Jung Yong-hwa a VJ (but really the grandson of the network CEO, playing undercover boss). Han Chae-ah will play a reporter on a morning show, described as cute and lovable, but also smart and cunning. She’s popular with the boys, and will have a love connection with both Lee Dong-gun and Jung Yong-hwa.

Also joining the cast is Choi Myung-gil (I Summon You, Gold, Miss Ripley), as Future Yoon Eun-hye. She’ll actually be the one to travel back in time to her former 32-year old self, to try and change the outcome of her life. OH. This was a surprise to me, mostly because I was totally assuming that we’d just have two Yoon Eun-hyes running around, only separated by a few years a la Operation Proposal. Instead, the heroine will suddenly start being followed around by a strange ajumma who starts nagging her about her life choices, and it’s really her future 37-years-later self. I… don’t know how I feel about this. It suddenly feels less dramatic with an ajumma chasing her down and being mom-like to her past self.

The kicker: she’s traveled back in time in order to stop herself from marrying Lee Dong-gun’s character. What? WHY? Clearly she’s crazy. I guess it’s a twist on your average romance from the get-go — a heroine who’s traveled back in time to STOP herself from being with the hero is certainly not your average bear. But what if he’s amazing and we want her to marry him anyway? Also, who do you get mad at if the main obstacle to romance is your future self? I mean, with all the roadblocks to dramaland romance as it is, now we have to worry about self-cockblocking too?

Mi-rae’s Choice follows Good Doctor and premieres in October on KBS.

ChoiMyungGil1.jpg

Via Star NewsTV Daily

Guest prettybo

MariYEH said:There's a rumor that the story is somewhat similar to Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koishitehttp://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=vitamin_leo&logNo=40121257918  "I love you even after 10 years" in which the husband comes from the future...and ask the wife not to marry him (except in Future Choice it's Mirae who comes back from the future.)  They said that it's a very touching series, if the story is indeed similar. http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/juunen-saki-mo-kimi-ni-koishite-episode-1

edensor

said:

Hi :-h I haven't watched any time travel drama ...but From the given tidbits of information about the drama, how do you think Mirae will be different from the rest of the time-travel kdramas?? :D thank you :)

@alin1409 - omg ~ alin this is you ~ hahaha.. from chunhye thread... I didn't notice because you have new avatar ~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ .. Ofcourse !! it's different because it's my princess drama ~~ :x

@Avidneri1003...Hi too...he he he, for me so many time travel drama but nothing can't get my attention...
but YEH new drama really2 get my attention, can't wait for oct...pali pali oct...please comes soon...he he he....( sorry for my english ).
:D:)>-

Guest chajoowon

Im glad to see Han Chae- Ah in this drama, she was so good and compelling in Bridal Mask that i wish she was the female lead opposite Joo Won. 

The story sounds very confusing but the only important thing is that its well written and not messy.   I still hope LDG is the male lead and not the other guy. 

If it's anything like the movie Peggy Sue got married, I'm going to end up loving this series. In the movie Kathleen Turner goes back to her senior year to stop herself from getting pregnant and getting married too young to her husband Nicholas Cage. She does everything she can to push Nicholas Cage away and change her future but in the end she still chooses the same path. So this might be the same thing YEH tries everything to stay away from LDG but still falls for him and the dilemma is if she can stay away knowing what's in store if she stays with him. It makes me wonder though why YEH's character would stay with someone for 37 years only to try to go back to the past to change it. I'm sure there's a twist to it.

@honeywell, well it sounds interesting if mirae'e choice is following that path of the story u've mentioned. Like, no matter how much u want to change ur destiny, if he is the one that is fated to be with u, then there's no use fighting over it.

But' we'll see what is the writer come out with. Lets wait with anticipation! :)

now that the synopsis has been updated with Old MR advising the present MR about decisions that will have great effect on the future, it really sounded like NINE. [so far the best time slip I watched ]but like what already posted by some, I too, believes that what's destined already can't be changed. not pre- empting the story, coz we don't know really how the story will go, but seems that there will be some disappointments felt by the future to make her want to change her destiny. guess this one is all about choices. but if it's about the heart's choice, I think the heart knows very well what it wants.
I'm excited already for this drama.

:\">

Archived