[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the recent photos of Yong Hwa. He may be younger by a couple of years to YEH but he can pull it off nicely playing the other man in YEH life, either as a colleague only or someone who cares for her. YEH is a flexible actress and I think all of her past leading men had an amazing chemistry with her. I know it most probably will be LDG but I also wish for some sweet moments between YEH and JYW.  :-j

Hi all..I like yong hwa in YAB before...he has good charisma..love his fresh look compare with burrbery event...he well prepare already..I've never seen LDG's drama but I like his chemistry with yeh in "salad song" cute sweet n mature....still I believe he is a good actor after long hiatus..can't hardly wait no more....FUTURE CHOICE FIGHTING!!! Thanks @jjsweeter0211 for LDG's fact....@chichocs for the pics ...n all post...let cheering for the best result... \m/ \m/ :D

The four leads has been cast. A great combo, I think. Just picturing four of them in a drama gives me giddy pleasure.. :D Not to mention, that Oh Jung-se may have been cast too, which is a nice surprise for me. It's six weeks before the airing time... So we can expect some updated news, script reading event, and later then some stills, trailers, and eventually... Press Conference! \:D/ *hoping that things will come out nicely for this drama, for the sake of the cast & crew*

Guest silverday

Wow, just realize that this three cast has singing background. I wish they will sing some soundtrack for this one. I am so dying to hear Yoon Eun Hye voice in new songs. Her Salad Day with Lee Dong Gun is my favorite one, even I made it to be my cell phone ringtone, heheh. And also I can't wait to see how the story of this Salad Couple will turn out to be..\:D/ \:D/
Ah right, I had just join this forum so I'd like to greet everyone here  << gentleman-smiley-emoticon.gifAnnyong Haseyo . . . . . !>> Especially NERIs and Warriors that already join this thread, I can see some familiar faces here, heheh. And not forget to say hello to all fans of Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Dong Gun. I apologize that I don't know the fanbase name of these two actors, would you mind to tell me? :) :)

Guest amber1982

On waiting mode for latest news and updates :-w :(( I can feel that this drama will be my crack, I swear I haven't been on crack for quite sometimes [-O< @-)

Archived