[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettybo

RE: CMG I've watched a few episodes of Hateful. .  . where she is the mainlead and liked her acting . . i  am just a bit  . . . . so she will be the future Mirae (oh nooooooooooooo) no two YEH in FC? 
Ok let's see, so the plot and the cast is slowly unfolding. . sometimes the plot description is different from the reel. Sorry for being greedy my "futuristic" friends I just want to see more of YEH's acting range in one single frame  . . 
Still hoping for the best! Cheers! 

Guest MariYEH

prettybo

wrote:

»

RE: CMG I've watched a few episodes of Hateful. .  . where she is the mainlead and liked her acting . . i  am just a bit  . . . . so she will be the future Mirae (oh nooooooooooooo) no two YEH in FC? 

Ok let's see, so the plot and the cast is slowly unfolding. . sometimes the plot description is different from the reel. Sorry for being greedy my "futuristic" friends I just want to see more of YEH's acting range in one single frame  . . 

Still hoping for the best! Cheers! 

class="title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.1em; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); background-image: url(http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;"Han Chae Ah Joins Future’s Choice
han-chae-ah-1024x682.jpg

Actress Han Chae Ah will join the casts of “Future’s Choice” together with Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Dong Gun and Jung Yong Hwa.

She will take the role of lovely reporter Seo Yu Kyung. Because of an awkward incident, a serious rift occurs in the pursuit of romance with Jung Yong Hwa.

Han Chae Ah appeared in the past dramas like Bridal Mask, Oohlala Couple and All About My Romance.

Future’s Choice is a time-slip drama about a woman namely Mi Rae, who will meet her future self in order to change her destiny.

Future’s Choice will be written by Hong Jin Ah and will be directed by Kwon Gye Hong. It is expected to be broadcast on October as “Good Doctor” successor.

dramabucks.com/drama/han-chae-ah-joins-futures-choice/

Guest MariYEH

There's a rumor that the story is somewhat similar to Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koishite http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=vitamin_leo&logNo=40121257918  "I love you even after 10 years" in which the husband comes from the future...and ask the wife not to marry him (except in Future Choice it's Mirae who comes back from the future.)  They said that it's a very touching series, if the story is indeed similar. http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/juunen-saki-mo-kimi-ni-koishite-episode-1

Whattt? Nooooo. She must marry LDG..don't let those puppy eyes shed tears..lol.

Phew~

With these new leaks, i don't think i can wait for oct. so very long ahead of me. Ah!

Hmmm..someone older will play as Mi Rae, why i am thinking of comedy story. Seeing older mirae scolding present mirae because not pursuing her dreams or love..it's going to be fun!!! But i really hope more screen time for yeh.

mouse-girl-emoticon-35.gifOmo! I got confused with the new update..is it really true..she will be stop by the future MR in marrying LDG's character ..why oh why?..wooohhhhh!! it keeps on getting exciting and interesting...I like both male leads with YEH... so i don't mind with whom will she end up with..LDG / JYH is okay but I don't want her to end up with no one..so pls. let her have a happily ever after story...mouse-girl-emoticon-06.gif

It's okay if YEH doesn't play the future MR but it's still great if she would play both..but they should show YEH up to the end..
If there was a future YEH? will there be future LDG and JYH?

Mariyeh and everybody, thank you for the updates.

It seems that the drama will be unpredictable, thus causing the viewers to hook up and look forward to the next episodes.

I guess the writer opt to choose another actress to play the future mi rae for a very good reason. I'm so excited.

Archived