[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

I cannot help thinking that Jung Yong-hwa is very much like the younger version of Lee Dong-gun.
Is it just coincidence, or is it somehow connected to the drama story? Or maybe I'm just being too delusional, since October seems so far away.. *sigh*

Not that it is a bad thing, because they both are hottie.
I can already picture myself drolling over them in front of my laptop scren next October.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What i'm excited about how is mi rae's style. How is her hair, her outfit. Aaaa so excited to watch. I hope she will do something fresh with her hair. Not that i hate her hair now. She is gorgeous as usual. It just i've seen it in i miss you so i guess for mi rae, she needs another look. Just my 2 cents :)

Guest angel0808

I am really happy that my fav actress Yoon Eun Hye and my CN Blue bias YongHwa will have a chance to work in FC..

Looking forward with the OST cause YongHwa is  a good composer and a singer ....the OST's of his drama (YB and Heartstring)  were composed

by himself.

And to YEH glad she accept it...and I wonder what will be her hairstyle and fashion trend this time...yay so excited

dzigh

wrote:

»

I cannot help thinking that Jung Yong-hwa is very much like the younger version of Lee Dong-gun.

Is it just coincidence, or is it somehow connected to the drama story? Or maybe I'm just being too delusional, since October seems so far away.. *sigh*

Not that it is a bad thing, because they both are hottie.

I can already picture myself drolling over them in front of my laptop scren next October.

I also believed after the first detalies that YH will be in the past the young version of LDG but again if that would be were would be the triangle...only if in the past the young guy likes the future self and risks to alterate the past relationships or so :))

class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"While waiting for the OFFICIAL PROMOTION ARTICLE, following are unconfirmed news feeds on Future Choice

* Oh Jung Se will join the cast. He already worked with YEH in I Miss You.Oh-Jung-Se-01.jpg

* Han Chae Ah will be the female sub lead. (OMO! she's pretty)fq62Ac73.jpg

* Newbie actor Lee Jung Hyuk will join the cast.artist_12_2.gif

* Scripts for Episode 1-4 are done.

Guest mayzie10

@Lhay unni,Really? Oh Jung Se or Detective "Wifey" will join the cast? I love it! 
I really like him in Missing You. So thrilled that he'll work with YEH again.  \:D/ 

I'm really curious as to how this story will work..YEH will travel back in time to advice herself..does it mean we will have two Yoon Eun Hye..oh yeah that will be awesome imagine there will be two YEH one is the past YEH and the other is the conscience which is the future ...if that happens then we don't have to be torn with those two male lead..we can pair both two male leads to two YEH..hehehe..sorry just being excited and imagining crazy things..but if she will go back in the past it means there are mistakes that lead her into that situation..that she wants to make it right ..what about her love life will she change it too..so who is the past BF and who will be the future BF? Hhhmmffff... Getting excited already... :D:D:D

Lhay said: class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"While waiting for the OFFICIAL PROMOTION ARTICLE, following are unconfirmed news feeds on Future Choice

* Oh Jung Se will join the cast. He already worked with YEH in I Miss You.
* Han Chae Ah will be the female sub lead. (OMO! she's pretty)
* Newbie actor Lee Jung Hyuk will join the cast.
* Scripts for Episode 1-4 are done.

(lol hey at all the YTBLSS thread people in here)
Hm, I do like YEH's dramas, JYH is one of my k-celebrities biases (I love CNBLUE) and I've liked LDG's dramas since 'Sweet 18'. Guess I'm gonna watch this. XD I haven't seen anything of LDG's since 'Perhaps Love' though.
And I'm glad JYH is in a drama again. <3 <3

So excited to see my fav actress back in action ... this is my first post here ... ;;)plz drama God make this drama a good one !! can't wait !! :x

Guest santaiah178

i.am.bugz.funny said: I'm really curious as to how this story will work..YEH will travel back in time to advice herself..does it mean we will have two Yoon Eun Hye..oh yeah that will be awesome imagine there will be two YEH one is the past YEH and the other is the conscience which is the future ...if that happens then we don't have to be torn with those two male lead..we can pair both two male leads to two YEH..hehehe..sorry just being excited and imagining crazy things..but if she will go back in the past it means there are mistakes that lead her into that situation..that she wants to make it right ..what about her love life will she change it too..so who is the past BF and who will be the future BF? Hhhmmffff... Getting excited already... :D:D:D

Archived