[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

mslee said: now that the synopsis has been updated with Old MR advising the present MR about decisions that will have great effect on the future, it really sounded like NINE. [so far the best time slip I watched ]

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

Han Chae-ah in "Choice of the Future" Comments

photo344318.jpg

Actress Han Chae-ah has been cast for the KBS 2TV drama "Choice of the Future".

"Choice of the Future" is a collaboration between writer Hong Jin-ah and producer Kwon Kye-hong.

Han Chae-ah takes on the role of Seo Yoo-kyeong, a morning show reporter. She's popular between men but an enemy to women and will be in romance with Park Se-joo (Jeong Yong-hwa) and Kim Sin (Lee Dong-geon).

Han Chae-ah said, "I am always grateful for the love and support. I will repay you with a great performance".

Meanwhile, "Choice of the Future" is about a woman meeting herself from the past and getting advice. It looks at people in the entertainment biz from a different angle.

Source : news.maxmovie.com/mov... ( English )

hi to all my fellow Futuristics!
I have read all your post..to be honest I want TFC to be different and something unique..If this drama is just the same as the other dramas or movies that you have mentioned then this drama will lose it's excitement for the reason that it would be predictable..but let's have faith that this drama will be a good unpredictable story..let's not underestimate the talent of uri TFC writer..I know there will always be a twist ..so let's wait for it..
and I just want to add if you have watched all YEH's drama ..most of the second male lead were younger than the first male lead but it's always the older one that she end up with...Like what I've said I'm fine with both male leads..if she end up with JYH it's okay for me too...

I second that. I hope this drama will have its own story too. With its own twist ane itw own builded story. I really want to see something new abiut time travel things. I really hope the writer will break some rule of common time travel and make a new rules. Some much deep about fate or choice.

I hope I meet something different in this drama story.

start!!! Oct 14 Monday 10:00pm "Choice of the Future" KBS 2TV "@0femme: '미래의 선택' 첫방송일시 : 10월 14일 월요일 PM 10:00~아....설레요 ㅠㅠ"""

Since it's from King 2 Heart's writer, I have high expectation that she will give us different and better plot, although it may seem similar to other previous drama. :) It seems to me that writer have biggest role in making great drama. Too many dramas with great cast, but with plots that made the viewers wanted to scream and boil the writers alive. (I have been there, trust me) I hope that will not happen with FC.

Guest angel0808

Wow with all updates ... I can't wait for oct 14 yay my nights will never be the same again for mon and tue ... and  to YongHwa fighting!!!! coz your CN Blue (Blue Moon) concert is not yet over still have Indonesia and Guangzhou, China...:x

Finally! I've been waiting for Lee Dong Gun for the past 5 years. I even thought that this day might never come. He played in one of the first korean dramas I've watched - Sweet 18 - and I liked him more than I liked Daniel Henney, Kang Dong Won or Ryu Soo Young. He was also the first actor who made me look for info about his other projects.
So, it's obvious who I'm here for, right?! :D
Have I mentioned how happy I am to see him in another drama?

Guest eunhyeonly

I have a feeling that we are going to have
an improve JYH in this drama...he will be
surrounded by all this Sunbie who acts well..
plus I hope   he will make one or 2 ost that
he will sing himself...love all his song in
Hearstrings...
:-*

Guest eunhyeonly

this is probably going to be a hoot watching
how the future Mirae will keep lecturing the
present Mirae, to run the other way in regards
to Kim shin (LDG)..cant wait to watch this drama.
Yeh will be back in her old turf ( queen of rom-com)..
If this is going to be base on Jdorama Juunein Saki,
then we have no worry 'coz the otp still ends together...

Archived