[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

Hi everyone! I am the creator of this thread. Can someone please help me with the formatting for the original post? I'm trying to update it, but for some reason the all the words are pushed in together... Please take a look at the original post and you'll see what I mean. I want it formatted like the other upcoming drama page I created (Secret). That one worked just fine, but not this!! I'm so clueless! L-)

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks everyone for all the updates!~~~YH's fanclub is so sweet and supportive :x YEH's fanclub is known to be very awesome with all the special projects for her previous dramas/movies too :x
Just want to share this~
Yong Hwa and other CNBLUE member arrived to GuangZhou for their concert~
viewimage.php?id=27a4d8&no=29bcc427b68b7

viewimage.php?id=27a4d8&no=29bcc427b68b7viewimage.php?id=27a4d8&no=29bcc427b68b7viewimage.php?id=27a4d8&no=29bcc427b68b7viewimage.php?id=27a4d8&no=29bcc427b68b7viewimage.php?id=27a4d8&no=29bcc427b68b7viewimage.php?id=27a4d8&no=29bcc427b68b7

Guest jjsweeter0211

Adorable sleeping Eun Hye :x ( Compilation from her previous dramas Goong, Coffee Prince, Lie To me,  Missing You )Curious about what Mirae's sleeping habit going to be ;)) ^^

viewimage.php?id=34b8d8&no=29bcc427b68b7viewimage.php?id=34b8d8&no=29bcc427b68b7

:x

cr to  YEHDC

msmall said:

Hi everyone! I am the creator of this thread. Can someone please help me with the formatting for the original post? I'm trying to update it, but for some reason the all the words are pushed in together... Please take a look at the original post and you'll see what I mean. I want it formatted like the other upcoming drama page I created (Secret). That one worked just fine, but not this!! I'm so clueless! L-)

Yoon Eun Hye and her oppa, Oh Jung Se :)  (Sorry illWoo yaahh .. hahahah :P )
0xd0.jpg

@mellina - lol.. hahah.. i hope they will have a relationship like Han Jung Woo and him in Missing You~~ i hope he is a loving oppa to her :x :x I know I will end up cheering for all the boys in this drama xD hahaha.. LDG and JYH because they are good looking ~~ OJS because he said good things to YEH ~~ jahahaha~

Guest jjsweeter0211

Just wan to share some videos of our main leads singing :x Just imagine 4 of them take part in the soundtrack for this drama happy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

Yoon Eun Hye

Lee Dong Gun

Waw all four of them could sing? Awesomeee!

@avidneri1003 that pic of yeh & oh jung se is so funny. Like he is checking her out. Lol.

Anyway i'm not surprised if i end up cheering for mi rae n her brother in this drama. I hope the writer will write a great story for them. Because i barely watch brother n sister relationship that can win my heart in k-drama. Another thing is i hope that this drama is a rom com.

Guest mslex2014

SUPPORT FOR "THE CHOICE OF FUTURE" FIRST SCRIPT READING BY helloJYH (09.04.2013)

** I hope KBS will soon release some photo stills from the script reading ^^

2775D04C52289AA230CF09

Guest mslex2014

rsu618 said: I just hope they'll be able to finish filming at least 4 episodes before airing. I was reminded of the "killer schedule" of YEH while filming I Miss You which took a toll on her health. 

Archived