[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

Guest cassy0347

Wow...FC thread im so excited 2 these drama,,,,specially 2 watch YEH again. and ofcourse d 2 handsome boys LDG,JYW the casting was great....

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i.am.bugz.funny

wrote:

»

My Fan Art: LDG - YEH - JYH <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Let's support The Future Choice :<br />

Guys this is just a suggestion how about we call our fanbase "FUTURISTICS"? like it or not..any suggestion is open..it's already sept. and oct. next month yooohhhooo so excited..<br />

Fighting TFC and Futuristics!!!

:D

Already bookmark this thread. I hope can skip this month so October will come fastest. Always being YEH fans' date=' both LDG & JYH good looking guys. Can't wait to see romance between YEH and both male leads. ^^ [/quote']

i wish we could skip this month so we could see them asap. hahaha. =))

@ohoheli ..thanks!..I'm glad you like my suggestion...but I hope others will like it too...or they can add their own suggestion. I trust this drama to be good since YEH would not accepted and choose this as her next drama if it isn't ... I really can't wait for more updates since its already Sept...hahahaha :D

i.am.bugz.funny said: @ohoheli ..thanks!..I'm glad you like my suggestion...but I hope others will like it too...or they can add their own suggestion. I trust this drama to be good since YEH would not accepted and choose this as her next drama if it isn't ... I really can't wait for more updates since its already Sept...hahahaha :D

aigo that it takes so long to arrive in October, I'm really so eager that comes this drama, I have a feeling it will be great.<:-P
indeed their chemistry is overflowing, so only a CF and now this 8-} =P~676a7df7jw1e81pmbgqd8j20ih0ppjud.jpg

61fe3daagw1e825dau0khj20h00h041b.jpg

credit: weibo

i.am.bugz.funny

said:

My Fan Art: LDG - YEH - JYH 

[size=2]

mouse-girl-emoticon-09.gif

[/size]

Let's support The Future Choice :
Guys this is just a suggestion how about we call our fanbase "FUTURISTICS"? like it or not..any suggestion is open..it's already sept. and oct. next month yooohhhooo so excited..
Fighting TFC and Futuristics!!!

:D

Han Chae Ah Cast in 'CoF', to form a Love Triangle with YEH-JYH

Acting › News

heich_Sep 02, 2013 10:17

Write

Just the part related to Yonghwa's character:

Han Chae Ah will take the role of lovely reporter Seo Yu kyung, joining YEH, LDG, and JYH in the cast. Because of an awkward incident, a serious rift occurs in the pursuit of romance with Jung Yonghwa.

cr: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20130902095310968 & heich @justjyh.com

Archived